Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Whats your sin? Vote_lcapWhats your sin? Voting_barWhats your sin? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Whats your sin?

Go down 
+2
Megalomaniac
Energy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Out of curiosity sakes brought on by fma and all of the sin characters what out of the seven sins would your characters be if they were one? Saying why is optional.

Mine are:

Jenny: Envy - due to all the pain and suffering she has had in her life and never knowing where she stands allegiance wise and generally never really knowing who or what she is anymore due to events in her life Jenny would be envy because shed would constantly envy everyone else because they have even the slightest better life and memories than her not to mention they know where they stand in life and who they are.

Miley: Pride - Due to being treated like dirt all the time and seeing everyone treating everyone else with more respect than her despite her being a princess she is easily offended when others treat her less than what she feels she is. She naturally has a lot of pride and has even bigger pride by denying her amount of pride claiming she has it but for not having a lot of it. She'd be pride due to this but be an odd pride by saying shes better than others because she doesn't see herself as better so basically contradicting herself A LOT.

Nightingale: Wrath - Due to her insanity she randomly can get violent and angry over just about anything and everything even things that aren't really real because she thinks they are real. her insanity can cause her to think that some things are different from what they really are leading her to get angry at the false illusion in her head making her angry and lash out.

These are all the ones I could think of at the time with reasons why I made them as such.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Inferno (outdated): The way I played him, he could be any sin except Greed and Sloth. Wrath because of similar reasons mentioned for Nightingale. He has a VERY destructive temper. He could also be envy, because when he sees someone clearly superior then him he WANTS what they have. And so I chose Lust simply because the actual definition covered everything I did with Inferno in a single package. Oh, I was originally going to go with pride because Inferno is incredibly arrogant despite whatever you throw at him.

Horrace: Greed. His hunger for souls (which he doesn't need) and desire to rule the entire world (or atleast Jump) fits here nicely.

Roxxie: Wrath. Though I haven't gotten to full jump into it, she holds a bitter grudge against the men who put her dad in the hospital. Which may or may not affect her judgement later in her career as a hero.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Meta: Pride- He is a very proud person, he's proud of his achievements, but at the same time he is not the kind of person to brag about it. But this does have a negative effect as well, he can be too proud to admit he is wrong and if he had a bad opinion on someone, it is extremely hard for him to forgive them in the first place, let alone change his opinion.

Kane: Wrath- Kane is quite powerful, but he's always holding back so that he doesn't reduce criminals to stains on the wall. He is also quite calm, but when he is truly angry he gets very violent. Once, he was furious at some fleeing Russian soldiers so he attacked them, breaking the bones of those he attacked and only barely refrained from killing them.

Amber: Lust, Envy, Greed, Wrath, Pride, Sloth. All of them except Gluttony lol. Amber is secretly quite the B-word
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Hmmm...I can only really think of one..

Yami: Wrath. He's filled with rage towards himself and those who hurt him and innocents. When his temper is riled he's quite brutal.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:33 pm

As one of the people who brought sins to this site in the first place, I feel like I should offer some opinions and judgment. Feel differently? I put them in spoilers so you don't have to read them then. But I feel I might as well go down my list while I'm at it.

Spoiler Alert!:

Last edited by Wrath on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:08 pm

When I saw you posted in this i thought you were going to be a smart booty butt and say well wrath would he wrath cause hes wrath. Anyways I like your take on my characters and coming up with the idea of sharing your own thoughts on the matter and I would love to reply with my thoughts on the thoughts you gave about my characters.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Suzuki - I think she'd have to be Pride with a splash of Wrath. Suzuki is very arrogant and charges into most situations self assured and looking down on people. Her mission to preserve justice everywhere is an arrogant one in itself. Then when she finds someone who threatens justice, she unleashes her wrath easily. She appoints herself executioner in that case.

Fenrir - A lot of Wrath and Pride here. He knows he's the best and is very quick to anger. If he feels threatened, the claws come out.

Greed - Too tough to try to tackle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Yeah, I didn't post my characters because the laptop kept overheating, but I'll do so now.

Wrath- Many people ask about him, so here's the thing. The warmongering bloodthirsty warlord is what he was for many, MANY years. From the beginning of time he's been Wrath for the longest. If you take the time he hasn't been completely Wrath (Maybe at most a thousand years), it's only about 0.1%-0.01% of the time he hasn't been. Ever since Jemmy made him learn love (And after further improvement from Avytrius) he's learned that his anger can hinder him. He doesn't have a temper, he always lets his anger loose in battle. But he's learned he shouldn't apply it to everyday life...at least as much as he used to.

Kuro doesn't fit any. He has no emotion. One could argue his murder isn't even sin when you think about it like that.

Ruin is Wrath, obviously.

Terry and Cain could fit Greed or Lust, by Mega's take.

Fenrir doesn't fit any either, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats your sin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sin?   Whats your sin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your sin?
Page 1 of 1