Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Responder (Pika)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:38 am

Meta walked over to Suzuki to make sure she was okay, but she seemed fine, she asked about what Titans did to capture defeated enemies We have a prison, but it's only for special cases. For common thugs like these we just call an enforcer, speaking of which he called for enforcers to arrive, detailing the situation. Suzuki would then ask what it was like to be a Titan Well, it's a great honour and it feels really good to be part of a team. Recently though, the titans are still recovering from the end of the war, the team hasn't properly sorted itself out yet he blinked and remembered that this girl was a stranger and that he shouldn't just spill everything out Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Suzuki listened to the man explaining the process. It was good to have a general idea of what to do after she took down some bad guys. He even took the liberty of handling these ones. She decided to do some checking, making sure none were critical. She knew they wouldn't be, she never made mistakes.

"Curious, is all. I'm new to the city, and to the country. It's interesting how your heroes work. In Japan, our heroes work in the shadows, and have no name. I'm wondering if I should try to adopt the methods that you heroes use. Maybe even join the Titans. Though if they aren't stable right now maybe it'd be best to be an enforcer..."

She mused aloud, smirking as she said the last statement, making it seem like she was joking.

"How does one join the Titans, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Meta couldn't help but admire the girl's handiwork, the fact that she had struck down all these men without doing too much damage showed a great amount of skill, Meta wished he could say as much about his early career. Suzuki talked about how she was new to the country and how in Japan the heroes were all ninjas basically.

She then said that she was considering joining the Titans, or maybe becoming an enforcer People would probably feel quite safe if someone like you was protecting them, no matter which path you chose, I can't really be trusted to be unbiased to help you with the decision though. she then asked how one went about joining the Titans Well, if a Titan recommends you, the team will vote to see if you can join. Only the best are allowed to join
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Suzuki sheathed her sword after making sure each thug wasn't going to get up and try to attack them. It was always better to be safe than sorry. Then, she looked back to Meta with a raised eyebrow. "I didn't really ask you to be unbiased... and keeping people safe is what I'm here for anyway, isn't it?"

She stepped closer to him, looking at his skin. It wasn't metal at the moment. He was so human, it was weird to realize that he could change at any moment. "It certainly seems like the titans have some interesting members. Especially if they're all like you. I'm not sure even I would be able to beat you in a fight." That was a lie, a white courtesy. She was confident that if it came to it, she would beat Meta pretty easily.

"How do I get a recommendation?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Suzuki seemed confused about Meta's comment where he said people would feel safe with her defending them, so Meta clarified That was meant as a compliment. Suzuki stepped closer and looked at his skin, Meta did the same to her, it was weird to realize that she could spawn a ribcage at any moment.

She went on to tell a complimentary lie that she was unsure if she could beat him in a fight The gods must not like you if they gave you a blessing that wouldn't even let you beat someone on my level. She asked how one got a recommendation Well, if you know a Titan you can just tell them you want to join and they'll get the rest of the team to vote for you. It would help to gain some fame, rather than just trying to join while you're a beginner, so the other Titans may have heard of you
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Suzuki nodded at Meta's explanation. It made sense, really. You couldn't recruit someone to the Titans just because they were powerful. They had to test character and resolve. Her trainers in Japan were much the same.

"So I should try to meet more Titans then. They can quite elusive... Here." She said, pulling her phone out of the pocket on her shirt. "Can you give me a number to reach you at? Just in case I need anything."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:36 pm

While taking everything that she had been told in the answers to her questions into account, Suzuki decided to meet more Titans before she applied, which made sense. Suzuki would then hand him her phone so he could add his number, Meta typed it in and handed it back to her Alright, I'll head off, you're the one who did the most work so you should be the one who gets the credit for it, so you wait for the enforcers to get here
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:31 am

Meta decided it was time to take his leave, which was a fair choice. She wanted to leave too. The stench of sewer wasn't exactly pleasant. She nodded at him as he started to leave. She made sure his number was in her phone. "Thanks for your help tonight, Meta. It's always good to have back up. It's... reassuring."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Suzuki thanked Meta for helping him, saying it was reassuring No problem, I feel the same way towards you. See you later he would then walk out, returning to the surface and carrying on his patrol. Perhaps the horrible smell radiating off of him now would scare criminals into surrendering. A few minutes later, enforcers would arrive at the base and the thugs would be taken away, one would ask Suzuki to detail what had happened here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Responder (Pika)   First Responder (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Responder (Pika)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2