Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Jewel City Adventures (Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Jewel City Adventures (Solo)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Jenny slowly pulled up to a parking lot and put her foot down to brace her bike as she looked around at her surroundings. Jewel city…. her new home… No one truly knew her here so she could make a new name for herself. She sighed a bit as she thought ‘2 years now i’ve been in Jump… it feels like I’ve been living there for much longer and even longer since I’ve hopped to a new location….’

She nodded ‘this is home now and it  sure does feel nice to be in a new place again to be honest way too much pain was in Jump so many bad memories… It feels good to have a blank slate again and not to be suck in such a clustered city all the time.’ She looked up then at the apartment complex in front of her before putting her kick stand down. ‘now to make this move official and dump my stuff all over my new apartment.’

Jenny then turned off her bike and walked into the apartment complex and up the stairs to apartment B23 floor 4 and opened the door shutting and locking it behind her. Jenny had used her music money that seemed ever flowing to buy an apartment and lied about her age by one year to get the place. Jenny could have afforded a small house but she  figured the more money she saved the slower she’d go bankrupted if her music money stopped flowing.

Jenny then slipped off her backpack and placed her laptop on a table and plugged its charger in. She then dumped her dirty clothes into a basket for her clothes to be washed that she’d handle later. She then tossed her hat like a frisbee onto the couch and walked into her bedroom. She had gotten a 2 bedroom one bath apartment it was tiny but cozy for her. She tossed her bathing suit and big t shirt pajamas in her drawer only having a second pair of day clothes and not much else clothes wise.

She placed her raggity stuffed animal that she had washed before coming here not wanting to sleep in the new place without donna for the first night. Oh how she loved that raggity old bunny stuffed animal. It was the only thing she still had from her childhood and she had been through hell and back with donna. she remembered when she was pushed off a railroad track bridge into a cavern of spikes and had gotten impaled.

She nearly died that day but she managed to get off the spikes and patch herself up. She remembered having weakly hugged donna then in a cave as she tried to recover energy in order to heal and escape the cavern. She smiled softly at Donna before pulling out her cut up costume she had gotten the rubble dirt and blood off it but now she just had to patch it up. She tossed it on the bed and looked in her bag again.

All that was left was her staff she really did always stuck to  own nothing more that what you can carry on your back at all times. She still had her guitar but it was back at the hotel room with Lillith. She put the staff on top of her dresser with her sunglasses and dropped her backpack by it. She stretched and pulled off her boots and socks. She let her feet touch the soft carpet that held her up and sat between her toes and smiled.

There was something still wrong though… something everyone must do upon entering their homes…. Jenny then pulled off her pants and tossed them to the side  and then flopped on her bed with a shirt and boxers on now and hugged  her stuffed animal and sighed happily. It felt so freeing to finally get out of those tight jeans and just relax in her large baggy boxers. She closed her eyes happily and let herself drift off into sleep and take a nap.

Jewel city was full of crime but it wasn’t that bad to where she had to be out all the time on patrol aka she finally had real time off. She had no idea how often she’d get time off like this so she wanted to enjoy it as long as it lasted. She yawned as she woke up slowly an hour or two later and stretched out and then let her limbs flop limp back onto the bed.  

She smiled softly and kissed the top of Donnas head before slowly sitting up scratching her head and rubbed her eyes. She then slowly got up and went to her dresser and changed into her pajamas. Yeah taking a nap then changing into pajamas was a bit reversed but jenny didn’t care at the moment she was just enjoying the first sense of freedom that she has had in so long without stress of what the day may bring.

Jenny then walked over to her door but then backtraced and grabbed her costume and mini sewing kit she dropped off earlier and then walked over to her laptop placing the costume and sewing kit there on the table as she put on some music. She smiled bobbing her head as she moved to the groves of the music and made her way into the kitchen. She had dropped off a few things before coming this day.

She had wanted to make sure that she was all set before truly sitting back and enjoying the day in her apartment. She then looked through the fridge and freezer and couldn’t help but swoon over all the food. All of it was for her! she hadnt had a fridge since the titans and even then it was all of the titans and before that she hadnt had a fridge since her first team so it was safe to say this was her first time having a fridge all to herself!

She could eat anything she wanted and not have to share at all unless she chose to! or unless she had a guest over that liked to  snatch food from fridges without asking. She decided tonight would be celebrated in the finest of dining! So she pulled out some cheese pizza bagel bites  and popped them on a plate and tossed them in the microwave. She smiled and poured a glass of milk for herself and danced over to her computer.

She then placed it down where a tv should be on the tv stand infront of the couch and moved her costume and sewing kit to the couch. She grabbed her food and drink when the food finished and turned on season 5 of Game of Thrones! she had missed all of it due to all her work and now was the time to catch up and as many would say about anime she wasn’t in it for the fanservice she was in it for the epic tales of fantasy and adventure! aka the plot.

She hit play and sat back on her couch and ate when she was finished she  sewed up her costume finishing it by the time the last 3 episodes came up.  She paused and got up putting her costume away and tossing out her trash and relocated her laptop to her bedroom and replugged it in there. She bounced with anticipation and ranted to herself about all that had happened thus far in the series. she then crawled in bed as she hit play on the episode and as she cuddled Donna snuggled in her bed that was very cool but was warming up with her body heat she wondered. Was this how normal teen agers spent their days?

If so she had seriously been missing out and she hoped for many more in the future because it felt nice to goof off without a care in the world all day and fall asleep watching your favorite show snuggled up to your one true love who had always been there for you who you pretend isnt just a stuffed animal for a short while to pretend they are cuddling you back because it makes cuddling them feel much better some how.

yeah that was much better than suffering wounds every night and risking your life every night. She of course wasnt giving up that life at all she was just taking the day off to relax which now that she could do it and almost forget all her pain for the day she knew she really needed it considering she was realizing how sore she had been from all her fighting all the time by laying there but it was more of a sore that you felt happy about since you knew you got it from working hard and that it would be gone by morning since it wasn’t that bad.

As the needing credits to the last episode came she was struck with what the #%!$ ness of the cliff hangers but couldn’t hold on long enough to saver them as she fell asleep she couldn’t wait for season 6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Jewel City Adventures (Solo)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:29 am

“Aaaaaaand OPEN!” a pinky hits the enter key and a store’s doors slide open and all its alarms deactivates and electronic locks open. The teen boy with an eye mask on and hood up smiles widely. “AW YEAH I DID I-” he blinks as all his reversed and he blinks. He growls then and quickly typed again clicking enter. His work was finished again and once again the doors closed as they would 15 more times before a message appeared on his screen.

“Sup.”
“How are you bypassing my hacks!?”
“By not sucking.”
“Well cut it out!”
“But it’s so cute seeing you try so hard~”

He growled and typed furiously.

“Fine I’ll just track down your location and then shutdown your computer source so you will leave me be!”
“No need you’ll just fail my firewalls are far too complex for you so I’ll just show you where i am Xp”

He growled heavily annoyed but then froze as he saw the location was about 125 ft from him. He slowly turned to see a building then looked up to its roof to see Jenny sitting on the ledge with her laptop on her lap. She then gave a slight wave with two fingers tilting her head to one side as she did so. “Oh %#!@… the new hero in town… i didn’t think she could hack…” He said to himself as a water droplet ran down the back of his head.

Jenny then leaned forward with her hand cupping her ear shouting to him. “What I can’t hear your regrets if you mumble them so quietly!” she clenched his hands and teeth and shouts back. “Well I wasn’t saying them to you anyways!” Jenny then closed her laptop putting it away as she jumps down from the roof slowly falling as she neared the ground. “Okay kid now I can tell you’re super new to this so I’ll give you some help.”

He blinked as she spoke and slowly walked up to him as he sat on the ground still. “H-help?” she then leaned over getting close to his face placing a hand on his head as she looked him in the eyes. “Yeah, first if you see a hero or someone trying to stop you you don’t start to hold a conversation with them like their your friend or something since unlike me many will just beat the hell out of you causing you to be in jail for however long you’re stuck there and cause you physical trauma during and after said time because heroes these days are really mean like that.”

He gulped as she continued. “And second don’t tell someone you’re about to hack and trace them cause by that point they can use that to their advantage and mask their signals if they haven’t already and prepare to fight you back as you hack.” she closed her eyes like she was smiling her mouth mask hiding her mouth from him. She then grabbed his shoulder yanking him to his feet.

“Now I’ll tell you this as well, either you can allow me to carry you to the police who will only probably hold you a few days max at my request since you only hacked into a store and didn’t steal anything and i’ll only kick your ass if you do this again, oooooor you can fight back and eventually get knocked out my me and be carried back that way and face the charge of assault as well. Which based on your looks you seem to be a teenager so you probably have school in the morning so you’ll by that point also have to make up any homework you missed during your time away.”

She leaned in and nudged his gut with her elbow as he looked down with a twitching eyebrow. “Sooooo what will it be?” He sighed and closed his laptop and held it under his arm and held out his other to her in defeat. She chuckled “nice call but it’s much easier to carry you thiiiiis way!” she said as she scooped him up holding him bridal style. He flailed looking horribly embarrassed as she started to fly in the air. “Come on man it already sucks enough with you bringing me in why do you have to carry me like this too!?”

“Cause it’s funny!” she smirked and dropped him making him scream but she then made an energy arm come out from her hand and grabbed him by his foot. She then retracted it and held onto his ankle. “Better?” She said teasingly “No it’s not!” “Too bad then.” She said happily and he pouted the rest of the way there. She dropped him 3 feet above some bushes and landed. He growled sitting up and pointed at her shouting.

“What was that for?!” She walked up to him “one, you complain too much for someone who basically is getting off scot free for committing crime.” She grabbed his hood and started to drag him inside. “two, its fun to mess with you newbie villains.” He crosses his arms letting her drag him. “you say that like there’s a lot of people doing crimes like me…” “that’s because there are the big hitters are laying low to rebuild and let the people they steal from finish rebuilding from the big fight a week or so ago since if they don’t there’s nothing to steal.”

“But you wannabe punks are trying to steal things right away thinking you got what it takes and know everything needed to become a big hitting villain whose unlike anyone else in this city when probably half your class in your high school are doing the exactly same things as you. You’re going about this stuff so wrong you’re just throwing away your futures for nothing since you don’t get anything out of this due to you sucking so bad at what you do.”

The guy looked down grumbling as he heard Jenny talk to the police officer. “Got another one Energy?” He blinked ‘another…?’ “Yep got room left?” The officer nodded “yep sure do thanks Energy!” she smiled handing him the boy. “No problem.” the boy looked to the cells around the corner the jail being small so it wasn’t too hard to see everything out in the open. ‘What there’s so many other kids from my school here!?’ he thought as he realized.

“That should be all for tonight though and theres probably going to be less tomorrow too since those guys will probably spread the word around.” the officer nodded to her “Right thanks again I’m glad you decided to stay in Jewel city.” Jenny waved to him as she left. “No problem Thanks for thanking me rarely anyone did that back in Jump.” He blinked “Odd…” He then booked the boy and put him in a cell. and the boy looked down with narrowed eyes upset about the events that had just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jewel City Adventures (Solo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1