Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Vote_lcapone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Voting_barone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Vote_lcapone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Voting_barone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

one Peice: Heritage Main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Alino watches as the girl sits upon air. Impressive...so she was a Fruit user. Asked what he could do, the thief grins, taking off Hus mask." Ah!! Now were talking!I'm a martial artist and sniper, but my main talent lies in machinery." He holds up his cyborg limb, waggling its fingers to the sounds of whirs." I made this. I'll need a allowance, of course, in order to repair and upgrade my arm, and your ship as well.My name is Alino."

Titus blinks at the sight of the other girls. Copies, or twins?Then, the boy realizes he's been tricked. Titus walks to the porthole, peering out. No...already too far for him to get there safely..He turns around, regarding the Jemmys."I-Im sorry.....but....I don't want to be forced to w-work for somebody...what would you do to my family?" Meanwhile, Josei follows behind, maintaining a consistent distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Repairing the ship? That was quite useful, actually. Jemmy didn't have the skill or physical strength to do repairs herself. Jemmy smiled, rather pleasantly. The animals started to disperse. Jemmy held out her hand to shake the cyborg's mechanical one.

"Welcome to the family, Alino."

Meanwhile, in the captain's quarters, the Jemmy's blinked at Titus' words. He assumed that she would do something bad to his family. Honestly, she hadn't even wanted to do anything bad to them, if they were ever found at all. Blackmail lost all value if you had to use it.

One of the Jemmy's went back to reading, and another started munching on a snack. The first Jemmy walked up to Titus, floated up into the air, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You're going to be forced to work for somebody. Getting to choose who you are forced to work for is not freedom. This is best for you. You get to travel the world, ask around everywhere for your family. If push comes to shove, I have some connections that could help you out. As for what I'll do to them, what do you think? They can join my crew, too. I don't think that's too much to ask. They can wash the dishes or clean the floors if they're weak. But I want you here."

Jemmy reached her arms around Titus and embraced him. "I'm just a little girl, forced to be a pirate and face the dangers of the world alone. Can you blame me for wanting you here, to protect me?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Alibi blinks, twitching. Family.....He shakes his head, then grins, his eyes gleaming, shaking her hand." Brilliant. Glad to be part of the crew, kid!" He laughs, grinning." You're lucky, you know! Now you have the God of Thieves on your team!" The cyborg strikes a pose, his cybernetic hand pointing straight up and crackling with electricity.

Meanwhile, Titus blinks, feeling a hand on his shoulder. He didn't want to be forced to work....But, she was just a kid, albeit one more powerful than she seemed....It wouldn't be right, would it, if he abandoned her...And maybe shed help..He hears a whistling, and his eyes widen, forming a barrier, just in time as a cannonball comes through the cabin wall, bouncing off it before it could reach the jemmy's and Titus. The boy rushes out onto the deck, seeing a pirate ship, a canon smoking, and more pointing and getting ready to fire again. Titus widens the barrier, nodding as the ammo bounces off. But,he staggers back, feeling a strong fist. The boy bumps against the railing. The fishman grins, and grabs him, jumping over into the oceon. Holding the helpless devilfruit user with one pair of arms, the octopus type uses the others to pummel him repeatedly, using the boys own staff against him as he gets closer to Joseis ship...

Al blinks, and rushes out of the room as pirates, consisting of both fishmen and humans, climb onto the ship, cackling. " oh great.....I just love fighting a lot of idiots!" He dodges a swung sword,punching the fool repeatedly. Jumping up, the martial artist ax kicks a fish man, sending him reeling." C'mon and have a go!!!I've got plently!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:54 am

An attack? On her ship? This was unforgivable!

The Jemmy's flew up to the main deck, where her precious animals were already engaged in combat against a mix of fishmen and human pirates. Alino was already earning his keep, which was good. Jemmy's animals...not so much. They were more useful for running the ship, not for fighting.

Jemmy saw a pirate running towards her giraffe. She sighed and pointed a finger at the animal. "Pop." The giraffe exploded, knocking the attacking pirate off her ship from the sheer force of the blast.

One of the Jemmys got shot and popped out of existence. That was fine. She could lose 2 more before being in any real trouble. All three Jemmys started throwing balloons at the invaders. Against the onslaught of explosions, the pirates were quickly being forced off her ship, alive or otherwise.

It was a good thing she had a mechanic. Her ship was getting trashed from this battle, and it was going to need a lot of repairs.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 7:27 pm

As Josei followed the ship, she watched out for signs of movement, waiting for the right moment to act. Then, the ship was attacked by another crew, a crew of fishmen and human pirates, some of the crew would attack Josei's crew as well, it seemed their goal was just to attack ships that left the port. One fishman who seemed to be a sea-horse man would jump at Josei with a drawn sword, so Josei would block it and detonate her sword, charring the fishman and sending him into the water.

Josei would see a fishman drowning the barrier guy underwater, she would then jump into the water and swim over to him. She wasn't worried about her crew, she had faith in them and had confidence in their abilities, but this guy was not as strong as them, and more importantly they didn't become completely useless in water. Josei's sword was heavy underwater, it was dragging her down slightly so she didn't bother drawing it, she just swam over and would kick the fishman in the spine.

The fishman would widen his eyes in surprise and let go of Titus in surprise, Josei would then draw her sword and swing it, it was super heavy and would go slowly, but it was still enough to slice into the fishman's flesh slightly. She would then detonate the sword, a weakened explosion was still enough to blow him open and destroy his organs. Josei would then grab Titus, swim upwards and would help him back up to her ship, taking him away somewhere where there was no fighting and would start resuscitating him, including mouth to mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:52 pm

It hurt....he couldn't breath and it hurt...The boy closes his eyes, and the pirate grins, drawing back one last time, but twitches as he's kicked, his eyes widening as he let's go of the kid, who starts to float down. Of course, it was too late....A bit later, Titus his lying on a ships floor, being revived by the swords woman. After a bit, he twitches, then rolls, spewing water out as he coughs and hacks. The boy looks up, blinking at how close he is to Josei, then scrabbles back, his face rapidly reddening.Titus sees his staff, which had somehow managed to get into the ship, and grabs it, holding it close as he adjusts the green hat still on his head. He looks at Josei, thinking. Last thing he reminded was drowning, and hurting....The boy winces, clutching at his stomach, and realizes what she must of done."T-thank you....." Titus smiles shyly and gratefully at the older girl. He tries to get up, using his staff, but wavers, bracing himself.

Ali blinks as Jemmy causes one of her animals to explode. Pop?Hmm...floating, a explosive pop...He shrugs, turning his attention to a sword fighter, who cackles as he rapidly twirls his blades around. Raising a eyebrow, the cyborg holds out a electrified hand, making contact with one of the guys weapons. As you can imagine this sends the idiot on a shocking dance across the deck. Ali grins, holding his hand in front of his face in a Hand sign." Hahaha!! Holy Shinobi Steel Shadow Rule #1!! If you can.....cheat!!!!" He blinks, then his eyes bug out, seeing the Jemmy's begin to throw bombs."H-HOLD IT!!! WATCH OUT FOR YOUR CREWMATE, KID!!!" The cyborg jumps, grabbing a line, as the pirates are swept off. Dropping, the guy looks around, his shoulders slumping."S-so much work awaits me.....I think I feel my soul fleeing my body!"He glares at the enemy pirate ship, holding up a clenched fist."CURSE YOU JERKS!!! YOURE ABOUT TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON IN HUMILITY BY THE THIEF GOD HIMSELF!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Jemmy realized that she had almost hurt her new mechanic. Oops. She really wasn't used to fighting as part of a team. Come to think of it, restraint was never one of her strong suits. That was why she was in this mess in the first place.

Well, she would have to learn to be careful, at least around her own crew.

Speaking of which, all of her balloon animals had been popped, either by enemies or more violently as explosive weapons by Jemmy's will. Well, at least all the enemy pirates were now off her ship.

Titus was nowhere to be seen. He must have been drowned by that fishman. What a waste. Already she had lost a crew member.

It was at this time that Ali would notice for the first time that there were multiple Jemmys. 3 of them were floating around the upper deck, with the same upset look on their faces. She considered her options. She could make a giant balloon bomb, and blow up the other ship. But a single bullet would easily make waste of her effort. No, the giant balloon idea wouldn't work.

The Jemmys looked at the mechanic. He seemed quite upset that his new ship was being attacked. He was even threatening to teach them all a lesson. "Can you really do that? Can you punish them?" She held out a hand towards the ship, as if giving him permission to go wild.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 3:33 pm

Josei saw him cough and splutter, she beamed brightly and kind of went in to hug him, but then he scrambled away. Josei was confused for a second, but then realized that she was way too close and her own face kind of got red, but she got over it quickly Are you alright? Titus thanked her for what she had done, to which Josei responded by opening a door Get in, this'll take you below deck. You can't fight in this condition she would then rush off to fight, slashing and hacking at fishmen.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Titus blinks at the slightly confused look on Joseis face, and immediately apologizes." S-s-sorry....I'm...uhm...just not u-used to being that close...."At her question, the boy nods, and blinks as she tells him to go below deck."B-but....I..want to h-help.." But, his rescuer is off.Sighing, the Barrier Human walks his way into the door, going below...

Ali grins cockily at Jemmy, or at least one of them....Weird, that....oh well, probably just part and parcel of her devil fruit, whatever it is." But of course!!! I'm a God, aren't I?" He holds bout his arm, and a small port opens up, shooting out a line. The grappler on the end of it slams into the wooden mast on the other ship. The line begins retracting, sending the cyborg rocketing towards the ship. Grinning cheekily at the shocked face of a enemy, Ali swings his leg, sending them flying. He disconnects, landing lightly on the deck. "ALRIGHT!!!! WHOS FIRST!!!" He glances around, his confident grin fading as he realizes he's completely sorrounded."........whoops....." A second later, Ali's involved in a massive brawl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Ali had a grappling hook in his arm? Well, that was impressive. Just like that, he was on the enemy ship, trying to take them all on. Was he really that strong? It seemed like it would be safest to assume not. The three Jemmys started flying over to the enemy ship. Technically, it was in a better state than her ship. It was bigger, too. Maybe it would be better to just steal theirs.

Reaching the ship, two of the Jemmys got in front. They started making a wall of balloons. They would absorb any bullets that tried to interfere with what the third Jemmy was doing.

The third Jemmy focused on making a single, large balloon. The goal was to make something big enough to blow up the entire ship. Hopefully, she wouldn't actually need to use it. She was hoping the pirates would be smart enough to just abandon ship, leaving it to her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Mihudeal walked down the side walks smiling she looked over to see a man selling food in a small stall. She smiled and opened up her bag 2 kitten heads popping out. Hey Joel Can you get me one gold piece?" The kitten nodded and popped back down and came back out holding a gold piece in his mouth. She pet his head and went over to the stall and bought a small amount of fruits and some small cooked fishes.

She handed the two kittens some fish and started to eat an apple as she saw some ships off in the water. She smiled and ate her apple as she ran out to the docks. She stopped near the end of a pier and watched the fight going on. She tossed the apple core behind her and swallowed what was in her mouth. "Hey Joel! Kole! look ships! Think either could be a pirate ship?" She asked her kittens excitedly who peeked out of her bag over at the ships watching.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Josei watched as the fishmen were getting beaten down and sliced up by her crew, they were surprised to find humans who were physically stronger than them. One threw a haymaker at Josei's head, but Josei blocked it with her forearm, the fishman gasped in surprise, he was being overpowered by a human! And a female at that! Josei threw a punch at his face and he was sent flying. Josei watched as all the fishmen retreated back to their ship, she noticed something going down at their ship, a giant balloon was forming, she watched to see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Titus spots a cot, and makes his way over to it. The Barrier human sighs, setting his staff against a nightstand and taking off his hat, putting it on the end of the weapon, setting his traveling bag on the floor. He hurt, and all of this had worn the guy out. So, getting into the bed, Titus curls up, taking a nap.

Ali grunts, staggering back from a blow." You idiots better not dent my arm, or I'm going to be pissed!!" Stomping at a knee, he ba khands the grimacing face of his target, sending them reeling, unconsious.Cackling, the cyborg makes a come gesture to the rival pirates." Is this it?!! C'mon, you mackerels, have a go if you think you're hard enough!!!" He looks up, seeing the Jemmy's, and waves cheekily." Ello, Kid, nic of you to drop in!" The pirates snarl, then one blinks, seeing the giant balloon."OFF!!!! OFF THE SHIP!! SHE CAN EXPLODE THOSE!!" There's a pause, then all of them are heading for the railing, jumping off.Ali snorts, leaning against the mast." Chickens."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Jemmy grinned. The ship was hers. Thank goodness they were smart enough to be intimidated.

Well, it was time to kill them all anyway. Jemmy commanded the balloon to plummet into the sea on the far side of the ship. As it approached, the pirates looked up in horror.

"It's coming after us! Dive! Dive!"

The pirates disappeared under the waves, spreading out and swimming as far beneath the surface as they could. The balloon hit the water and, with an effort, began to push itself under. The ship, with its sails still out, soon moved out of range from where the balloon had placed itself.

Jemmy was sure that most of the pirates would actually survive this, but she didn't care. This was a show of force and of cruelty. She detonated the giant balloon, laughing at the top of her lungs as a pillar of water rose out of the ocean. A few muffled screams could be heard before the water crashed back down into the sea.

"Don't ever mess with me again," Jemmy said to the fleeing fishmen.

The three Jemmys landed on her new ship. She looked quite pleased, and nodded approvingly at Ali. "We'll need more people to sail a ship this big. Set a course for...oh, anywhere really. Anywhere else. I'm bored with this island. It's a good thing, too. If I wasn't bored, I'd burn it down."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:29 am

Mihudeal stared in aw as she started to see splashes all over the water by the ship and a massive balloon coming into view and then it going into the water. "AWESOME!" she shouted as she saw the pillar of water smiling brightly. She then looked to her cats "Come on lets go its real life pirates maybe we can join them!" she shouted excitedly before hopping into her very very tiny boat and started to row as quick as she could towards the ship Jemmy was now on. "We gotta hurry before the ship leaves we can't miss out on this chance!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one Peice: Heritage Main
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: