Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 10:21 am by Energy

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Energy

» Updates To The Site [Please Read}
Yesterday at 10:41 am by Energy

» Kaden Bakugou
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 pm by Megabot

» Inactive Characters (Please Read)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 am by Energy

» Learning With Friends (Open)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 am by Energy

» Unknown
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 am by Energy

» Temporary Single Approvals [Please Read]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Energy

Noble

Bloo

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Kip

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Noble

Bloo

God King Ferg

Hellbreaker

Kip

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Emmz, Hellbreaker, Rin, Tython

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

One Peice: Heritage OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Because a certain someone( I'm looking at you, Pika!+_+) got my brain going, I've decided to make a one peice AU.As you can tell by the name, its set after the main series. To be exact, 100 years.^^ There'll be action,adventure, comedy, romance....ducks?! Come and join me on the seas, matey!!!

Rules: same as site

Devil Fruit Types 

Paramecia
The most common of the three classes, users of Paramecia class Devil Fruits gain superhuman physical abilities or traits, such as shock wave generation and locking onto targets. Other fruits can alter features of the body such as a rubber physique or body of blades, or the people, objects, and environment around the user, like levitating objects or turning people into toys. Finally, there are some users that can manipulate and generate some kinds of substances, such as wax and poison.

Zoan
The users of Zoan class Devil Fruits gain the ability to transform into an animal (and acquire every trait affiliated with said animal). The user can also transform into a human-animal hybrid form or a twin-beast hybrid. Zoan fruits can also be transferred into weapons, such as guns or swords. There are Zoan Devil Fruits based not only on common animals, but for prehistoric animals like dinosaurs and mythological creatures as well (ancient and mythological are rarer, with mythological said to be even rarer than Logia Devil Fruits).
There also exist manufactured Zoan Devil Fruits, fashioned by Vegapunk and Donquixote Doflamingo. While Vegapunk's fruit was a failure, Doflamingo's fruits, renamed "SMILEs" were a success. They are manufactured in his factories using Caesar Clown's SAD, and sold to big names of the sea. Kaido of the Yonko even used them to create an army of Devil Fruit users.

Logia
The rarest of the three Devil Fruit classes, users of Logia class Devil Fruits gain the ability to transform themselves into an element, whether it be solid elements like ice or sand, liquids like mud or syrup, gases like smoke and poison gas, forms of plasma (in some cases, energies) like fire and lightning, or into a materialization of abstract concepts such as darkness. This can effectively make them intangible making physical attacks harmless go through them, or able to absorb the attack completely. They also gain every ability related to that element and gain the skill to disperse, control and rejoin any part of their bodies while conscious and in control of their powers (including explosions, bullet wounds or cuts). Logia users can move every part of their transformed bodies while in element form.

Name:
DevilFruit:(if any)
Attacks/Techniques:
Personality:(Opt.)
History:(Opt.)
Gear:

"...i....i'll be your shield." - Alastair Doe,AKA Aegis http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6329-alastair-doe

"Let's have some fun!!!". Ali'Kintar, aka The Arsenal. http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5278-the-arsenal-done

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:08 pm

Name: Titus Sheildrun
Looks:
Spoiler:

. He is small and slender. Obviously notsomeone with a great amount of strength.

DevilFruit:Bari Bari No Mi
Attacks/Techniques: (Note: Being new to his skills and abilities,hell learn more later on)
Barrier: Forms a flat, durable barrier. When its not invisible, it resembles a green,transparent sheet of glass.
Barrier Hammer: Forms a barrier shaped like a sledge around his staff, amiplfying the force he creates when hitting.
Personality:He is kind and gentle. This, combined wsith his shy nature and small size, tends to enspire protectiveness in those around him.Despite this, he's protective himself,willing to sacrifice Hus own well being and happiness to benefit others, which sadly allows him to be taken advantage of.,though few go that far. Despite this, he actually has a strong will. Hurt him? Hell accept this, at least if it benefits others. Hurt those who can't defend themselves? Hell stand against you with all he has.He likes to wear green clothing, and is slightly awkward around females. The boy is a hard worker.
History:Years ago, he was the son of successful business owners...a accident happened, and the young child was left alone. But,he found a foster family, and things were good..But,yet again his luck was lousy. They had to move, but he managed to get separated from them. Ever since then, he's been searching for the only family he remembers...
Gear:A fighting staff,which he is surprisingly good at.Bag of various medicines and bandages.

"...i....i'll be your shield." - Alastair Doe,AKA Aegis http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6329-alastair-doe

"Let's have some fun!!!". Ali'Kintar, aka The Arsenal. http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5278-the-arsenal-done

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 am

Name: Josei Kenshi

Looks:
Spoiler:

DevilFruit: None

Attacks/Techniques: Cannon stab- She thrusts her sword forward for a stab and detonates the tip of the sword, if she has actually pierced something with the stab this ability is a one shot kill.

Dynamite parry- She blocks an opponents attack with the flat side of her sword and detonates the side facing the opponent. If successful, this will both burn the opponent and send them flying.

Explosive slash- She slashes her sword and detonates the sharp side of the blade, if she cuts an opponent with the slash before detonating it the wound would be extremely widened as well as the person being burnt.

Personality: Josei is quite an outgoing person with a love of adventure, she wants nothing more in life than to have a brilliant adventure and good friends to share it with. Because of this, she is nice to anyone that hasn't proved themselves to be an enemy and is always looking to welcome new recruits to her crew.

History: Josei grew up in a town in the West Blue that housed a marine base, but the captain that was in charge of the base was corrupt and ruled over the town like a dictator. While Josei was growing up she heard stories about pirates in the newspaper and thought that anyone who was the enemy of marines had to be good people.

As she grew, an elderly man in the village taught all the local youths how to use swords to defend themselves should they ever need to because the marines would often beat people up just because they knew they'd get away with it. It was especially needed for attractive young girls like Josei.

One day, a marine that was both drunk and on a power high actually killed an innocent person, so in anger Josei killed him. Josei and the youths of her village worked together to overthrow the marine base, but if marine headquarters got a report saying that the local people rebelled, the entire population of the town would be labelled as criminals.

To save her neighbours and loved ones from this fate, she declared her and her friends actions as the act of a new pirate crew and stole a navy ship. They then rode off together and became the most infamous pirates of the West Blue before heading off to the Grand Line.

Gear: A sword that has been given the abilities of the Bomu bomu no mi, it allows her to cause it to explode, it does not take any damage from it's own explosions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:09 am

ACCEPTED!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:55 am

How could I possibly let this pass me by?

Name: Saint "Shivering" Jemmy Brigadier
Looks:

DevilFruit: Barun Barun No Mi; "Balloon Balloon Fruit" (Paramecia)
Attacks/Techniques:

Bouquet- Jemmy can make up to 9 duplicates of herself. These copies can do everything Jemmy can do, except make more copies, of course. They can be destroyed with any single attack. Oddly, whichever image of her is the last one standing will always be the real Jemmy. So to answer the question: which one is the real Jemmy, the answer is all of them. These Jemmy's share a hive mind. She can only make a total of 9 duplicates per day, including any pre-existing ones. After this, she needs 8 hours of sleep to be able to use this ability again. When there is only one Jemmy left, her body will not 'pop' like a balloon, but will actually react like flesh and blood.

Float- Jemmy can make herself weightless like a balloon, allowing her to fly.

Balloon Animals- Jemmy can create a handful of life-sized animals that look completely real. They can do everything the real animals can do, but they will disappear if they are hit with a single attack.

Pop Pow- Jemmy can create balloons that fly towards a target. These balloons can detonate at her mental command, delivering a devastating explosion. She can command her balloon animals to do this, too.

Personality:(Opt.) Jemmy is cheerful, polite, and energetic. She seems nice enough at first, but if given the chance, she will act with cruelty for her own amusement. She is astonishingly intelligent for a child her age, and even able to manage an entire "crew" of balloon animal sailors. She does not consider herself a human, though that is technically what she is. She demands to be called either a "Saint" or a "Dragon."

History: Saint Jemmy Brigadier was born into a family of Celestial Dragons (or high nobles) among the ruling class in the world government. Naturally very gifted, she learned everything she was taught very quickly, including the delight found in cruelty that has spread among the Celestial Dragons.

Most nobles have little interest in devil fruits, but one day Jemmy stole one that her father had been planning on feeding to a slave for amusement. Jemmy ate the fruit and quickly mastered its abilities, using it to slaughter her own family. She thought nothing of the act. She had never been punished for hurting others before.

But killing fellow Celestial Dragons was a different matter. Jemmy was quickly excommunicated from Mariejois. Her bloodline was officially denounced, and a bounty was placed on her head. Wanted in every country in the world, she became a pirate to survive. She regretted nothing.

Gear: Some stylish clothes
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Oh no....shes back!!!!!!!

Hmmmm....all looks to order, boss. ACCEPTED!!! 

By way, you guys can make multi carries if you wish^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:48 am

Name: Vice Admiral Tetsu

Looks:

DevilFruit: None

Attacks/Techniques: Tetsu knows the two kind of haki that anyone can use, but not conquerors' haki. He is of average skill in Observation, but is skilled enough in Armament to harden his whole body.

Geppou- This technique allows him to jump in the air. He uses this sparingly in combat, as he prefers to just block attacks, he mostly uses it for sake of transportation.

Tekkai- This technique allows him to harden his body, enhancing his natural durability and giving him resistance to being pierced or cut by normal means. He is very proficient in this technique and often uses it to increase the power of his attacks by using his enhanced weight and hardness to his advantage.

Shigan- This technique allows him to turn a poke into a piercing attack with the force of a bullet.

Rankyaku- This technique allows him to form slicing winds by kicking, he can cut steel with this technique.

Soru- This technique allows him to dash at high speeds by kicking off against the ground ten times in the blink of an eye. Because of his preference to block attacks rather than dodging them, he only uses this in an aggressive way.

Shimisairu- He uses the shigan technique while charging using soru to enhance the power of the shigan.

Rocket drop- He moves through the air with with geppou then rams them with a flying tackle while using tekkai to become hard as it hits.

Six Spirit kick- He coats his leg with armament haki then dashes over with soru then throws a kick while using geppou with his free leg to make the upward movement more powerful while using rankyaku to add cutting damage to his kick while using tekkai to increase the hardness even more.

Gear: "Justice" coat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:38 am

Accepted!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:46 am

Name: Captain Yuuki "Akuma"
Looks: He is tall and muscled.Out of his back jut two huge, batlike wings colored in black and red.The part that joins his left wing to his back is heavly scarred from a past attempt by him to become 'normal'.He also has long, scaled tail with a raser sharp barb on it, colored the same as Hus wings.He has spiky, unruly dark hair, and his eyes are slit pupiled and a bright red. His upper canines are longer and sharper than normal, and he has retractable claws in both hands, which he uses as back up weapons.
DevilFruit: Akuma Akuma No Mi ( Demon Demon Fruit) mythical zoan, awakened.
Attacks/Techniques: highly skilled in armament haki.

Hellish Impaling Poke: Summons Hellfire and coating his hand in it, he extends his claws and uses his fingers to peirce an enemy, channeling hellfire into them.

Cleaving Judgement: Coats his weapon in Hellfire, slamming it down at a opponent. Can cause a massive gash, and the flames cauterizes it, preventing most regular methods of wound repair.

Hell Circle: forms a circling wall of Hellfire to either trap opponents or ward them off. Can contract or extend it.

Unholy Meat Grinder: Goes to work with his teeth,claws, and tail, letting out a rapid series of attacks designed to rip afoe apart.

Hell Dragon Growl:Breathes out a  column of Hellfire, and can turn his head to cover a wide range. It only extends a short range.

Devil lance: forms a spear of tightly compressed hellfire, throwing it at a foe. Is capable of peircing battleship level steel.

Personality:He's extremely casual, and doesn't really regard titles as that important.Thus, he doesn't tend to treat many with 'respect', and even refers to his foster father as Old Man, though other than that, he's careful to remain polite.But, you could say the more casually he treats you, the more he truly respects you enough to show his real side.With those he strongly dislikes, he is stiff, and firmly 'civilized'.He's protective of those placed under his command, and if there's a situation too dangerous for them heorders them to retreat while he takes care of it.He also looks after those younger and/or weaker than him. He believes in moral justice, and can clash heads with those who are more hidebound.
History:Fourteen years ago, a boy found a weird fruit. He had been hungry for a biit, and ate it.......This boy grew demonic features, and those enveloped by superstitious fear chased him out of his home. A few months later, he was found, and taken in. Raised up, he went into the same business as his foster parent. Its been tough, but he's found his way.Now, the only thing to see is where it'll take him...
Gear: Justice Coat,  his weapon Enforcer:   

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Info on Akuma Akuma no mi: Once first eaten, the eater gains small, delicate bat wings, retractable claws, and small, barely there fangs, along with a small ability to control and make eerie green flames called hellfire.These are much hotter than regular flames, with the ability to cling to water itself.Once Awakened, the uses demonic traits become much,much more notucibke, and their eyes change as they grow a long,barb ended tail. They are weak against lightbased attacks, as well as anything officially blessed or holy. Holy water or blessed oil can instantly quench the flames,has well as weaken him dramatically. Blessed weapons damage him hugely, and entering churches or shrines can knock him off balance and sicken him. The wings are extremely sensitive, and a single wound can send him down on his knees, which is often why he usually keeps them tightly shut unless hes trying to intidimate or is about to fly.

By way,guys,feel free to make your own devil fruits,but provide info and weaknesses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:13 am

Name: Alino Rechoi
Looks: He's slender and wiry, with a cyborg arm he made himself. As can be seendamage, the advanced nature, he's ver, if not extremely, knowledgeable about mechanics.The arm has a black and gold color theme.As for himself, he has short, gold hair and amber and purple eyes( ones cyborg), with a tribal tatoo on his left face.He tends to wear light,martial artist esque clothing, and wears a dark, nearly featureless mask while sneaking and fighting.
DevilFruit:(if any)
Attacks/Techniques: He's a mix between a sniper and a martial artist, using a vareity of weapons insidehis limb and his cybernetic eye  to snipe enemies from a distance, and strikes to take on foes up close.

Sticky Shot: Shoots out a pellet that explodes into a glue like substance, trapping those he wishes to incacipate, instead of hurtl. He can only use 10 pere battle.

Shocking bumblebee: shoots out a electrified bullet. Even if it doesn't do serious damage, it can shock and stun those unprepared. Has 10 each battle.

Spiders grab: Launches a strong grappling line from a launcher that pops out from his wrist.Though he uses it to get from point a to point b for the most part, he can use it in attacks as well. Can detatch lines and has three each battle.

Spiders suplex: Taking the line and wrapping it around a foe, he slams them into the ground headfirst, either from a distance, or close up.

Spiders cocoon: Wraps line completely around target, tying them up. This usually means he has to detach the line, unless he let's them go.

Fist of power: electrifies fist, slamming it into a enemy. Works much like a taser, albeit one that can dent 2 inch thick metal as well.

Personality:(Opt.)He's cocky,loud, and goofy, referring himself as the " Theifs god".So far as a person isn't obviously evil, he's willing to work with them in return for food and a "allowance", though he'd demand necessary supplies to repair his arm, and perhaps upgrade the ship of his companion.Much like the legendary Sangi, he's weak towards women, and refuses to fight them, as well as trying his best to charm them.He seems to regard those younger than him as things to project, and well call someone even a mere year younger than him as "kid".He seems to have a certain fascination with ninjas, and if he's not calling himself the theif god he's calling himself by his alias"Holy Shinobi Steel Shadow". He also has a certain disgust for nobles and those in power, and often deflates their egos if he has a safe chance.His 1# goal is to etchhis name into history.Keeps his back covered at all times
History:Not much is known about him. He's a wandering their, going from place to place, living by doing odd Hobbs, stealing, and the occasional bounty hunting.He does seem to have a bad past,but refuses to talk about it.
Gear: repair kit, extra ammo for his weapons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:52 am

Name: Mihudeal Juliokoko
Looks:
Note: This is not her usual attire.:

DevilFruit: Alter Alter Fruit:  This fruit allows her to change any material into any other material as long as its shape and form stays the same meaning a liquid can only turn into a liquid and a solid can only turn into a solid and a statue can turn into metal from stone but will still be the same shape of statue. She also currently only knows how to change things that equal up to her current size.
Attacks/Techniques:

Alter Alter Weight Drop: She jumps down on, over into, or basically collides with another person and turns all her clothes into very heavy dense metal to make herself weight  about 300 pounds give or take what she is wearing at the time, to make a heavy weight hit at an opponent.

Super Origami Quick Sword: She quickly whips out paper and within seconds makes a 2 foot long sword that she then or later can make into metal making it into a real sword.

Cat Attack: She throws her cats at an opponent and the cats will skillfully flail their claws at said persons face.

Super Origami Star: Makes 10 various sizes of origami ninja stars in seconds then turns them into any material she wishes and throws them at an opponent. Due to her poor aim the stars will go in multiple directions but in the general area that she throws them and has a chance of at least one hitting the target.

Alter Alter Burning Man: She uses her glue or any other liquid and turns it into gasoline and the container into glass and throws it at an opponent along with a match to set the gasoline on fire.

Alter Alter Slap/Kick: She changes her gloves or boots into metal based on the attack she does and does so mid swing to add a harder impact to her attack.

Blinding Bind: She sneaks behind a foe and jumps onto them grabbing hold of them by wrapping her legs around them usually including their arms too to make it harder to throw her off all while hugging their heads using her arms to cover their eyes.

Personality: Shes rather childish but kind and caring and almost always does things just for the sake of having fun even if it means breaking rules or even laws.

History:
Spoiler:

Gear: She has a very large messenger bag that holds currently 50 sheets of paper, 5 pairs of various sizes of scissors, 2 big bottles of glue, 3 gold pieces, a a box of matches and 2 kittens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:59 am

Hmm..interesting,..ACCEPTED

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Peice: Heritage OOC   

Back to top Go down

One Peice: Heritage OOC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1