Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Voting_barSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Voting_barSteven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Tanzanite told Obsidian that she had done nothing wrong, but that wasn't true, she was letting her emotions get the best of her. She was acting just like that completely inexperienced newbie of a gem, in fact, since she started it, it was probably her that got him pumped up to fight, so even the untrained gem was more professional than her. Obsidian didn't want to face anyone right now, she was just dragging Tanzanite down like this.

When Tanzanite started to go back to the temple after giving Dai a request, Obsidian turn to Tanzanite with her head down I'm gonna take my own route home, I wanna be alone Tanzanite would know how Obsidian would get when she was feeling negative, so if she wanted to do something now was her chance.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Dai blinks as Tanzanite thanks him,a little surprised, then she requests that he follow them. He looks at her, then smiles." Sure thing...Catch y'all on the flip side!" He inserts his weapons back into his gem, giving Obsidian a reassuring nod as he runs past, finding the Home world Gem's trail and following, doing his up most best to stay stealthy.It'd been hard, but thankfully a 1000 years of surviving alone had taught him a few tricks, despite that earlier, admittedly embarrassing incident.Sticking to the shadows, he watches as the two fiddle with some old tech. What were they up to....
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Tanzanite watched as Diamond ran off, shaking her head and chuckling. She just entrusted a very important piece of action to a random gem, but he seemed like he could be trusted by himself, maybe just not in a group. That wasn't a bad thing either, if he found out what they were doing then that was perfect for the Crystal Gems.
The large gem would look down at Obsidian and send out a peace aura to try to calm her down. She didn't want her to be upset over something like that, she was fine. "Obsidian, look at me." Tanzanite told her. Once she did, Tanzanite would grab each side of her face lovingly. "You are amazing."

Dragon Opal would sigh as Serpentine took over, not liking that she didn't do it the first time. However, he did say she was the brawn which made her puff out her chest and feel a little better. "I hope this works, I want to get off this obnoxious rock as soon as possible." The small gem complained, crossing her arms and sighing.
After Serpentine fiddled around more, lights begun to go off and weird beeping noises began to ring out. "Serpentine! I think you did it!" Dragon yelled happily, bouncing up and down.

OOC: Let Hotwire post!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 12:06 am

With a flash of green light, the base of the tree would open in a creaking mixture of moving wood and creaking stone. Inside was... a staircase. A big spiral one that lead straight up. It looked like activating the control panel turned on some lights, because the tower of a tree was only just becoming lit up to the top.

Upon reaching the top, one thing would become apparent. What they had seen when they first arrived hadn't been the control center. This new room was. It was a beautiful amalgamation of tree branches and petrified wood. Stone... and wood, coming together to for a sort of treetop dome. And all around were various gems control panels. There were so many in comparison to the entrance, that it would become obvious this was the command center. All the terminals seemed to be vaguely centered around one thing, smack in the middle of the room.

It was a giant glob of tree resin, solidified in a small pillar. It appeared to be hooked up to various machines, and was the focus of the entire command center. It glowed faintly, but not because of the machines attached to it's base.

No. The source of light was coming from inside the frozen sap. 

A gem.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Serpentine did indeed do it, it seemed. He wasn't exactly sure what to expect when the machine buzzed to life, but he smirked at DragonOpal's excitement. She was annoying, that much was true, but sometimes she could be cute. This was one of those few times, though he'd never tell her that. "Let's see what all the hype was about..."

He stepped towards the glow, hands crossed and seemingly expecting to be disappointed. There were lights, and machines doing things that he wasn't even sure about. His curiosity was piqued. "...a gem?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Obisidian felt the calming aura, it made her feel better inside, but it wasn't enough. Obsidian was just about to straight up leave until Tanzanite held her face and told her she was amazing. Obsidian's cheeks went red, which thankfully was very hard to notice because of her charcoal black skin. She didn't deserve this praise from someone like Tanzanite, she shook her head No, no I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 3:52 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Dai creeps slightly closer, tilting his head. What was up with this situation....He considers, then follows them up, still stealth. Peeking around the corner, he raises a brow. Woah....shiny tree too....Must be some freaky experiment.....He decides to wait a bit more before reporting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 6:47 pm

Tanzanite only let out a sigh, seeing that Obsidian would need to work this out on her own without her help. She would let go of her face and smile gently, continuing her way back to the temple without pressuring Obsidian to do anything. "I will be back at home. Come when you are ready to tackle this with me." The larger gem explained while making her trip home peacefully.
When she finally made it home, Tanzanite would sit down and meditate on the balcony, thinking things through. It was a stressful situation, seeing the homeworld gems again, that never meant anything good was happening. She needed to find away to get them out of here without starting another war, but she also wanted to know why they were here. This was a sticky situation.

Meanwhile the tree revealed a glowing gem inside, something DragonOpal was not expecting. "Whoa ho ho ho!!!!" She cheered running towards the sticky gem, getting ready to grab it. "I thought it was going to be a weapon or something, is this our new way to grow gems!?!" She asked Serpentine excitedly, grabbing the gem from the sticky mess and waiting for a form to take place.
"Maybe it will be a powerhouse gem to take down those Crystal loserss!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Bumpity
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:53 pm

A powerhouse Gem? Oh no. This was something far different. Far stranger. The gem would float into the air, and a form would take place. Legs would sprout downwards, while a torso shot up. Arms began to take shape as a head popped up. Then in a rather unceremonious plop, the orange form slammed to the ground. He was thin, and kind of shaking on the ground. He put his hand up to his temple and began to rub it.

"Ugh. My head. Wait... where am I?" The form said squinting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)   Steven Universe Main Thread (AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe Main Thread (AU)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4