Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Me and thread hogging Vote_lcapMe and thread hogging Voting_barMe and thread hogging Vote_rcap 
Moon
Me and thread hogging Vote_lcapMe and thread hogging Voting_barMe and thread hogging Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Me and thread hogging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Me and thread hogging Empty
PostSubject: Me and thread hogging   Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:47 am

I just want to apologize to anyone I've offended or stressed out over thread requests, as well as everyone else on this site. You all are my friends, and I don't wish discomfort on any of you. I'll admit,now that I think about, that I have a bit of trouble reining in my rp impulse. Please don't think I'm offended, or hurt,or stressed,cause I'm not. Really^^.I want to also thank those responsible for bringing this to my attention. I'll try to pull back some, and again, thank you all for being so willing to rp with me.Threads important to charrie advancement (or those your charrie needs one of mine), I'm still willing to join, but I won't be making threads until I finish a couple.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Me and thread hogging   Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:58 am

You aren't "hogging" any rp threads. You aren't bothering anybody by asking for them. I realize I said something in chat about it but was all in good fun and I'm sorry to have shaken your rp interest in such a way, as that was never my intent.

If you post a thread and someone responds to it, you have every right to roleplay in that thread as much as your heart desires. That's what this forum was made for.

If you reply to a thread that is tagged (Open), you have every right to roleplay in it. I was only making a joke at your expense because you're known to reply quickly to open threads and Bloo and Bow wanted one with me.

Again, it was never my intent to kill your muse. All I do here is make jokes. If I really had an issue I'd be pming you about it. Post as much as you want, man.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Me and thread hogging   Me and thread hogging Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:04 pm

Okay wrath. And hey,no worries,man! You  certainly haven't killed my muse, she's still banging on my head strong(By way, will you quit that M?!) I was just reassuring anyone who is offended that I mean no harm.^^ So, please, don't worry about it,man, and thank you for taking time to reassure me, bro. That means a lot.I suppose I'll continue making threads. If it gets too much, everybody, just remember to tell me firmly no and pop me on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and thread hogging   Me and thread hogging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and thread hogging
Page 1 of 1