Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter the Games
Today at 5:35 am by Nano Donna

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Today at 3:38 am by Shadowwalker

» My disappearance
Yesterday at 3:58 am by Hellbreaker

» The Arrival (Open)
Yesterday at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Hellbreaker

Nano Donna

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Nano Donna

Silent Night

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

the council of twelve plot development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: the council of twelve plot development   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 am

I plan on making the rest of the council of twelve and would like to see if anyone wants to rp as them while there are zero restrictions on how they can be made there are a few powers I want to see done with one power or another  or a unique relaronship i want to see happen between the council members will be posted here wensday or tomorrow night if there is enough Interest. Those with out power restrictions can be made or they can be one of your already existing character's as long as I think they fit they also must have as a skill or power combat experience with a weapon preferably power but not required.

Council is as follows:
Grimm - taken my character
Fae - open though  name had to be Lily can have a different Nickname or alis that she will be called if you prefer. Must have fairy wings able to fly  and use fairy circles that can teleport her anywhere in the world however due to the fact they are not all hers she is only able to transport up to 330 miles and a three minute cool down during battle and randomly put her in a place she doesn't want to go both in and outside of battle should teleport be issue then nock off world travel. Loves to turn the dark elf s hair a random color as well as changing grim room into a five year old girly girls dream room full of stuff animals and stuff all grim things except his journal in the closet and once grim gives up on fixing room changes it back to normal. Will also do puppy dog eyes at Jonathan to get him to do things for her.

dwarf - should have magical forging as a power can make weapons that can change shape. Stone skin should have skin that is made of stone and be always talking about a battle he or she has been in have a rivalry with elves and goblin on who is the best craftsman and have deplorable table manners and always makes the giant on the council  cry or angry on accedent and yell at the giant when they give him or her a bone crushing hug of forgiveness and try to get out of it.

goblin- rival of draw calls dwarf a lousy miner that can't craft a decent weapon and always counting money or jewles. Should have magical forging same as drwaf

light elf - large vocabulary should be married or dating the giant and actually be happy about it as she finds the giants behavior amusing and is only one that can calm him or her down when angry and speak simply enough for gain to understand the others and explain what the giant means twin to the dark elf. Should have magical forging same as dwarf. Specializing in healing.

Dark elf:despises that his brother/sister in law is a dimwitted giant but genuinely cares for his/her brother law. Is always grumpy around the others and ask how the heck grim can stand being married to lily but is loyal to a fualt. Has necromancer powers someway.

dragon: turn into giant full dragon or human sized one for at least five post  then passes outcan have power Simi active by growing wings and tale. Has a human fourm

Elemental: made out of the elements and is constantly changing between them and their personality changes with the element and argues with self or others.

werewolf:werewolf not limited by liner phase can shadow travel likes to get into aruments with the vampire.

giant: can shrink to a really tall human size can become really huge for 5 post at max before passing out. Easily upset married or dating the light elf always getting upset by or with the drwaf and will swing club at drwaf showers light elf with gifts. Easily forgives drwaf and always gives a them a bone crushing hug. Has super strength.

Vampire:disinterested in what  goes on around him or her unless there is a possibility of bloodshed loves to goad the werewolf.

ogre:can consume metal like it was candy and spit it out at high speeds as well as having a acid like sailva.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: the council of twelve plot development   Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:01 pm

I dunno. If the point is to have a representative from every race, then there would need to be a lot more than twelve. Other than that, what is it the council does?

View user profile
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the council of twelve plot development   Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Not every race you have to read my characters history but will explain here. Back when man first appeared these twelve races where the most powerful and ruled however some of these races saw man as nothing but another animal to hunt wanting man to survive as almost all human kind was wiped out the rulers of the twelve races created another race using human children that where alone in the world they where the first changlings. They where trained to fight those that wished to do the human race and eventually teach other humans how to fight the other magical races that sought to kill them. Unfortunately man kind eventually began to slaughter even innocent people of the other races this sparked a war that the changlings and their followers stayed neutral in they where cursed to never truly die to be reborn to never find the others and where stripped of their powers and memories.  After the wars ended after centuries of fighting both sides human and magical  they made a truce and restored the councils powers and memories, but left the part of rebirth and they took the task of keeping another all out war of the two sides from happening again and to protect both sides from one another. They also handle disputes between all races as a neutral party reason why they are called the council of twelve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the council of twelve plot development   Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:11 am

Bumb will only do this a couple more times and if can't get anyone will figure something out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redrose9419
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Rose
Code Name: redrose

PostSubject: Re: the council of twelve plot development   Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:54 am

i would definetly be interested in joining once my character is approved and i could take the dragon role

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caitlynn.cuttic@gmail.com
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the council of twelve plot development   Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:21 am

Nice okay dragon is now filled with your character once aproved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the council of twelve plot development   Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:41 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redrose9419
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Rose
Code Name: redrose

PostSubject: Re: the council of twelve plot development   Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:12 pm

awesome just send me the details of what the council of twelve does in my private messages Please. Thank you

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caitlynn.cuttic@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the council of twelve plot development   

Back to top Go down

the council of twelve plot development
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1