Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul gear main - Page 18 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 18 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul gear main - Page 18 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 18 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul gear main - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:56 pm

( k, Rawne!! And Ace,you know Titus has his armor on, right?^^)

The bar slams against a shield of energy, and the Geared pushes, only to feel force against his weapon.As Jack pushes back, Titus flips backwards, looking down bemusedly as the bigger teen punches against his armored stomach. Hmm..was this...what was it called...cheating, to us his armor against a unarmored oppenant?
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:12 pm

(Eheheheh...oops)

Jack blinked in surprise as his jab produced a clinging sound, shaking his hand a bit as it started to sting. "Oh...you have armor...right..." the teen muttered. Alright, I may have let the adrenaline get to me there. Time to calm down for a sec he thought, taking a deep breath. Well, punching is out. That's only going to hurt me. Well then, how about this...? Jack would then attempt to get close to Titus, aiming to grab his arm and throw him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Titus smiles sheepishly as Jack shakes his hand."Sorry." As Jack throws him, Titus rolls, springing to Hus feet, a thoughtful look on what could be seen of his face. He stands still a second, then nods." The Grand Kicker said we must fait fair against friends!" The armor flickers, then disappears as Titus charges at Jack, swinging rapidly.His swings, no longer supported by the armor, were slowed down a little.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Jack chuckled as Titus talked about fighting fair before dropping his armor and charging at him. The teen raised his shield to deal with the incoming attacks, mainly focusing on keeping the boy's metal bar from slamming into him. "Not too shabby. Seems like you've had a bit of training yourself." he complimented as he continued to block the attacks. Jack would then drop to the ground, spinning and lashing out with his foot in an attempt to sweep the boy off of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Titus nods."Y-yes....Master and Handler taught me a little, so I could fight past guards." The boy swings his bar once more, trying to bust past the shield.Then, he drops, the bar flying out of his grip. As Titus sdlams against the floor, he winces, but raises his buster, attempting to point it at Jack and unleash a overwhelming volley of Yips.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Master and handler...fighting past guards...not going to lie, that sounds kind of concerning. I guess I'll ask Dax about that later. For now, I should focus on training. And focus he should have, as he barely had time to notice Titus's buster being leveled in his direction before the bolts flew towards him, slamming into his chest and causing him to stumble and fall backward, shaking as the electricity flowed through him. "Ugh...best two...out of...three?" the teen asked, fighting to speak through the lingering shocks. "After...this wears off...of course..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Titus grins, bouncing up and jumping around, pumping both his arms."I win, I win!!!!!Getting dessert!!!!!" Then, he blinks, looking at Ace and seeming to shrink in embarrassment and a little guilt. The young geared walks over, his metal feet tinking slightly as he looks at the fallen teen."Y-you OK? I'm s-sorry....maybe that w-was...overmuch."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 12:20 am

Jack took a moment to breath and let the shock subside for a bit before replying to the boy. "Nah, that was good! You have to practice full on so that you're ready for the real thing." he replied, slowly getting to his feet. While he was able to, the teen was still clearly shaking, indicating a bit of difficulty. "If anything, I should have seen that coming. It's a pretty natural thing to lash out after being put in a vulnerable position. You did good." he continued, breathing slightly heavily. "That being said, it seems that I now owe both of you lunch."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Dax grinned. Jack certainly did owe them both lunch. But before that...

"You louts really thought it was going to be a one fight deal? You can eat lunch today if you're still standing at the end of training. We have work to do."

(We can either time skip all the training which is basically fighting or go through it? ...)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:37 pm

( Time skip, and ace is in the same boat as you,Rawne^^)

Titus blinks, then beams as Jack tells him he did good, shifting from foot to foot happily.He looks at Dax as he says they had more training to go, and nods."OK, Dax!"

Later

Virus awkwardly swings breathing out.He was worn out.Raising his practice weapon, the boy get ready to swing again.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Jack frowned at Dax's grin. Oh boy, he's thinking up something, and I doubt it has to do with lunch... Sure enough, the man told them that they had only just started their training, and would only get to eat after they had finished. Got to keep appearances, just go with it... the teen thought. Outwardly, he shrugged and looked back at Titus, getting into a fighting stance again. "Well, looks like we're doing another round or two after all"

Jack watched Titus's movements as the boy swung his makeshift weapon, easily moving out of the way. "Hey, Dax. Looks like Titus is getting a bit worn out here. How much longer are we going for?" the teen asked, wiping some of the sweat off of his forehead and aiming to grab Titus's weapon as the boy brought it down again.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Dax watched impassively. Did he enjoy watching the Titus and the possible recruit fight until they collapsed? No. But it was the way of the Daemons. It showed tenacity, dedication, the willingess to sacrifice. All of those things would be needed in spades to survive as a Daemon. Most of the guys had gruff personalities, the tendency to get rough, and all around a prickly demeanor. All of them had earned their rights. On the inside those men were just normal guys who wanted to be heroes like all little boys dreamed of growing up. The training, the hard life of being someone who fights for others, eventually eats away at good demeanor. But it builds a pillar of steel in place that has the ability and the bravery to face the nightmares that hovered on the edges of society. Not even Naomi could dispute this. Today the two students would train until they dropped. Dax would drag them back and treat them to a buffet afterwards.

"Keep going whelps. I want you to reach your limit and then break it. Show me what your core is made of. The last one still able to fight goes against me."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 5:07 pm

"I-I'm OK.." He frowns, confused, as Jack grabs onto his weapon. You weren't supposed to do that to a sword. Ignoring the light flashing on his metal arm, the boy nods,smiling at Dax."I'll do my best!!!" The boy let's go of his weapon, swinging at Jack several times.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:21 pm

(just to clarify, Titus is using a blunt pole, right?)

Jack frowned at Dax's clear callousness. While he hadn't know the man for long, even he noticed the clear difference between him now and before the training. Seems like he wants to break us...heh, good luck to him on that. It's a little hard to break someone twice. "What, you scared you can only take on one exhausted kid at a time?" Jack quipped at Dax. The teen would shift his attention back to Titus as the boy released his weapon and worked on hitting him with just his fists. Fine by me. Close quarters are my specialty. Still, I should end this quickly before he pulls out any other tricks... the teen thought, dropping the weapon as well and focusing on blocking Titus's strikes. Once he saw an opening, he would move in, aiming to grab the boy's buster arm and sweep him to the ground in an attempt to pin the boy.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Dax frowned at Jack's snarkiness. That boy would either get eaten or thrive in the Daemons. Either way, Dax wasn't going to react to it. He had better things to do. Proctoring the fight was his main priority right now. Both boys should be passed out by the end of the day, but neither should be injured passed a few cuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next