Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul gear main - Page 17 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 17 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul gear main - Page 17 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 17 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul gear main - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Titus shakes his head." No...I don't mind." He smiles shyly,rembering he was around a New Person." Uhm...I like training.. And I'd like to see more outside also..." Titus movesva strand of his hair out of his eyes, waiting for whatever.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Dax clapped his hand, shooting up out of the chair. God he hated sitting still. "Great! Because I'm tired of sitting. Hopefully you were able to tell a little bit about how your partner will fight based on how they talk. When Naomi gets back she'll explain it to you better than I can so don't ask any questions."

With that command, Dax strode to the front of the room and opened the door. He turned back, motioning the two to leave before him.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Jack would watch with slight amusement as the man bolted out of the chair before heading to the door and motioning for the two trainees to follow him. Seems like somebody doesn't like sitting still. he thought as he followed the man. Now then, what was I able to learn about this kid? Apart from that weird thing with his hand, I didn't see much related to how he would fight. What else did I get though? He seems to be pretty shy, he didn't know about NetNavis...seems like a sheltered kid to me, or at least someone who keeps to himself. Maybe he'll try to keep his distance in a fight? Shrugging, Jack continued to follow Dax. "Hope you're not making us walk too far. I'd hate for Titus to get worn out before we get there." he joked, smiling at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Titus blinks as Dax shoots out of the seat,heading towards the door. The geared watches eagerly as Dax opens the door, but let's Leo go first, following behind them. He smiles as he steps outside, glancing around and taking in the sites and sounds, breathing in the smells. The geared looks up, blinking at the brilliant light coming done." Sun..bright.." Wind flutters around his hair and shorts. Titus detects a particularly interesting scent across the road, and spots a chart selling cooked meat attached to sticks. Twitching, the geared starts heading towards it.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Dax grabbed a hold of Titus by the collar of shirt, shaking his head sadly when the boy started heading towards the usual stall of perfected meat on a stick sold by a friend of the Daemons. Jack was already starting to size Titus up, even trying to joke a little and all Titus could think about was food. Dax couldn't be prouder. It brought a tear to his eye. Naomi didn't have such bad taste after all.

"After practice." He promised Titus, shooting a knowing look at Jack that told the prospective recruit he might need help reining in Titus from exploring the world. Dax got distracted by food too.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Jack watched Titus curiously as the boy reacted to the morning sunlight. "He doesn't get out much, does he?" the teen asked Dax, chuckling as Titus started to make for the skewer stand. "I'll take that as a no." he continued, laughing quietly at Dax's glance. Looks like the big man's got his hands full with this one. Now, how to keep them focused... Jack thought, snapping his fingers after coming up with an idea. "How about this? If Titus can beat me in a spar today, lunch is on me. Otherwise, Dax pays for all of us. Sound fair?" the teen asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Titus blinks, feeling a grip on the neckhole of the thing he had put on this morning. He'd rooted through the drawers of the dresser, and found it.What did Handler call it...a shirt. A little big on him(fell to his midthigh), but it was something. He felt comfy in it.But apparently it was also good for helping people stop him from going places.He looks up at Dax, who promises him after practice. The boy smiles, and looks at Jack, who proposes something. The boy rocks on his feet excitedly. Either way, he was getting something to eat.Nodding he looks at his literally big brother.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:04 am

"Titus if you beat Jack I'll buy you desert too." Dax wagered, fully planning on taking a video and selling it Naomi for a ridiculously high price that would easily cover the cost of a months rent. She was desperate and gullible like that when it came to hoarding people or things.

During the time it had taken for the group to walk and talk, Dax led them to the 'arena'. It was a actually just a warehouse that had a hidden underground pantheon. Daemons liked to hide and the best way to do that was go down, down, down. Nobody would hear or feel any explosion as far underground as they were going too.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Jack grinned as the two agreed to his bargain. "Excellent. Now that everybody is properly motivated, what say we get moving?" the teen suggested, following Dax as the group continued walking. He would shrug as they reached their apparent destination, a large warehouse. "Not too bad, although it seems a little cliché. I'm sure its effective, but warehouse training is definitely overused." he would say, before they started to head underground. "Okay, this different..." Finally, upon reaching their destination, Jack would whistle, clearly impressed. "...I take it all back. This place is awesome! Where did you guys even get this?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Titus blinks as Dax says if he wins, he'd get dessert as well. His eyes gleaming, he looks at Jack. Looked like he had to win...."Uhm....sorry if i hurt you...."Feeling slightly guilty, the boy follows the other two to at first appears to be a warehouse.Huh?"D-dax...is this where were training?" Then, they go down below, into a pantheon. The Geared's eyes shine. This...was cool. He smiles, ready to fight, but frowns. Something felt odd....he glances around, spotting a weapons rack, and scurries over, grabbing a straight metal bar and giving it a few swings. Good..but, still off....He reaches out with his metal hand, and placing it a certain way, squeezes, bending the bar just enough to angle half of it slightly. Better. He walks back over to the older males, smiling shyly and sheepishly. His armor suddenly appears on him."U-uhm...ready!"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Dax analyzed the two boy's reactions. Well Jack wasn't really a boy but he was still younger in life and new to the organization. He had a feeling Jack might not even realize he was being scouted. When they finally entered he pantheon like training grounds the reactions from Jack and Titus were about what he had expected. They were his reaction too. Not Naomi's, Dax remembered with a frown. That girl had death and cold in her eyes. Back then it had swallowed them whole. But even now it was a still a glint in the shadows. He had a feeling it would never leave her.

"Very good Titus for picking your weapon and...modifying it to your fit. Jack, as for the cliché warehouse training, you should know better now to expect the unexpected. Grab your weapon and lets begin." Dax directed, pointing at the white platform in the middle of the room that served at the dueling grounds.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Jack watched Titus as the boy walked over and grabbed a metal pole, his eyes growing wide as the boy bent the pole with his hands. Well, that was...unexpected. This could really suck... the teen thought as his training partner walked back over to them. "You're...ah...quite a bit stronger than you look." the teen said, clearly impressed and slightly nervous. He then turned towards Dax as the older man addressed him. "Yeah, I think I'm starting to get that..." he replied, heading over to the weapons rack. Man, anything that kid hits me with is probably going to sting quite a bit. Something to help manage those hits would definitely be good... Jack surveyed the items on the rack, his eyes settling on a wrist-mounted device. After picking it up and attaching it, Jack would press a button on the device, prompting it to generate a small energy shield. Hmm...not bad. Not as protective as a Barrier, but hopefully it will last more than one use. At least it leaves my other hand free. Before heading back over, he would pull out his PET and insert his five BattleChips. "Just in case, huh Jack?" Bowman said. The human nodded, putting his PET back in his pocket and heading towards the platform that Dax had indicated. "Well, looks like we're both ready to go. Shall we start?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:19 pm

As Dax compliments him on selecting his weapon, Titus beams, rocking on his heals."T-thanks, brother..."The armor surrounding him whirred slightly as he shifts.When Jack compliments him on his strength, the geared nods."T-thanks....my metal arm is s-stronger than my other o-one..." He follows Jack over to the platform, and nods." Y-yes....here I come!!" He raises his free arm as his armored hand shifts into the uniquely shaped buster,lightning crackling as the eyes flare to life, red dots tracing over Jack's form.Firing off several yips, Tutus rushes, jumping up and unleashing a spinning kick. But, that was a blind. As he stops spinning, the boy slashes downward with his 'sword'.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:41 pm

((You have permission to skip me until the duel ends. Not much I can do from the sidelines other than slow down the thread Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:13 pm

Jack shrugged as Titus admitted that his metal hand was stronger than his other one. "Makes sense I suppose. Metal does tend to be a bit sturdier than flesh." the teen replied, not making a big deal out of the info on the outside but internally noting it. Well, that's a relief. At least he has some weaknesses. As the battle began, Jack watched his opponent's arm change into a wolf's head, before noticing the red dots floating over him. "Yeah, no. Not happening." the teen muttered, taking off towards the boy in a zigzagging motion, shield in front of him to block any blasts that made contact.

As the two closed the distance between each other, Titus jumped into the air, spinning around with the apparent intention of kicking Jack. It'll take more than a kick for me to back down. Jack thought, planting his feet and crouching before quickly jumping towards the boy with the intention of ramming him with the shield. It appeared that Jack had misread his opponent however, as Titus moved to swing his metal bar down on Jack. Quickly shifting his shield, Jack raised the item slightly so that the bar collided with his shield, driving him to the ground. Grunting, the teen would keep the shield up in case Titus decided to continue through with his strike, pushing back against it if he did. Jack would then once once try to get close to the boy, however this time he would aim to hit the boy with a quick jab to the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next