Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mission Passout
Today at 1:58 pm by Shadowwalker

» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 6:53 am by Shadowwalker

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 pm by Energy

» Updates To The Site [Please Read}
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:41 pm by Energy

» Kaden Bakugou
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 am by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:50 am by Megabot

» Inactive Characters (Please Read)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:07 pm by Energy

» Learning With Friends (Open)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:15 pm by Energy

» Unknown
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:15 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Energy

Shadowwalker

Noble

Bloo

Megabot

Kip

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Shadowwalker

Megabot

Noble

Bloo

God King Ferg

Hellbreaker

Kip

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

Emmz, Rin, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Megaman: SoulGear Sign ups and Ooc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Megaman: SoulGear Sign ups and Ooc   Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:06 am

Bumpity!!!!!

"...i....i'll be your shield." - Alastair Doe,AKA Aegis http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6329-alastair-doe

"Let's have some fun!!!". Ali'Kintar, aka The Arsenal. http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5278-the-arsenal-done

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Megaman: SoulGear Sign ups and Ooc   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 am

Well, I think we could use a villain for this wonderful rp. Let me know if anything seems too strong and needs to be toned down;

Name: Dr. Caulder
Race: Human
Looks: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/advancewars/images/6/6b/Caulder.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090315014726
Affiliation: Ripper
Abilities:
Advanced Intelligence: Caulder is, for lack of a better word, a genius, especially in brain functions and electronics. This knowledge allows him to develop incredible potent and dangerous weapons to use to his advantage.
Toxin Immunity: Caulder has developed a serum that makes him immune to the effects of any foreign toxin, which is especially useful given his weapons of choice.

Items:
Toxin Gloves: Caulder wears two gloves that allow him to vent gaseous toxins into the air, affecting his enemies in different ways:

† †Knockout Toxin: Caulderís least favorite gas, as the theoretical effect is fairly consistent and simple: knocking out his target. Actual effects range from grogginess to unconsciousness.
† †Fear Toxin: A more advanced toxin, this gas triggers chemicals in the brain that promote fear in the target and generate terrifying hallucinations. The effects vary from person to person, however the best results are achieved when the target is convinced that the hallucinations are real.
† †Anger Toxin: Stimulates chemicals in the brain that make targets angry, potentially leading to irrational actions, such as attacking oneís own teammates or acting impulsively out of rage.
† †Hopeless Toxin: Blocks chemical senders and receivers responsible for happiness, excitement, etc, leading to an overall decline in the targetís mental state. In addition, the targetís thought process is slowed dramatically. While the other toxins affect their targets over a relatively short period (toxin effects begin shortly after inhalation, and can last anywhere up to an hour), this toxin affects the target slowly, to the point where no apparent change can be seen immediately (apart from slowed thinking). Over time, however, the toxinís effects will slowly grow stronger, leading to a more depressed mood and, as the name suggests, potential hopelessness or apathy.

Mini-EMP: Caulderís gloves also contain miniature EMPs, allowing him to short out electronics in a wave in front of him. While the electronics are not permanently damaged, they are disabled for about ten minutes.

History: While others thrived in the time of peace, Caulder grew bitter. He felt that his vast intellect was wasted by those who saw his work an unethical or immoral. Thus, the moment he heard about the remnants of the Ripping Army, he devoted his talents to attract their attention and, rather forcefully, move his way up the ranks to become one of the highest ranking members. Currently, he focuses on developing the perfect soldier, both physically and mentally. To this cause he has devoted his research to looking into the relative strengths of each of the races (human, reploid, etc.) and effects of mental trauma on individuals and the potential manipulatable state it puts them in.

Personality: Caulder lacks both morals and empathy for others, seeing them only as potential experiments. He has no qualms with manipulating or harming others, however he will do his best not to kill them. This isnít because he views it as wrong, just that he sees them to be more useful as experiments. To him, all others are inferior, however this isnít something he brags or boasts about in a prideful manner Ė itís just something he views as a fact.

Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Megaman: SoulGear Sign ups and Ooc   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:48 am

Hmmmm...all appears in order...Very interesting. Much like scarecrow.^^ Alright...( Drags out stamp) Whooo...dusty...( Blows it off)....A-a-a.....ACHOOOOOOOOOO!!!(As he blows off into his heavy object room,Titus walks in)Ah...T-Titus, bud...Do me a...favor? Approve this? Scripts in front of you.

Titus:OK!!!...YE WHO DARES CREATE ABOTHER CHARACTER, YE WHO IS SO BOLD AS TO MAKE IT A VILLIAN,AND YE WHO IS NOW NO DOUBT GETTING TIRED OF THIS CONVULTED APPROVAL...PREPARE, FOR YOU ARE....

APPROVED!!!

"...i....i'll be your shield." - Alastair Doe,AKA Aegis http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6329-alastair-doe

"Let's have some fun!!!". Ali'Kintar, aka The Arsenal. http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5278-the-arsenal-done

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman: SoulGear Sign ups and Ooc   

Back to top Go down

Megaman: SoulGear Sign ups and Ooc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2