Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
lunch(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
lunch(open) Vote_lcaplunch(open) Voting_barlunch(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

lunch(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 11:23 am

Titus flips through his book, chewing calmly on the mystery meat that was today's school lunch.He'd sat down at his usual spot, a oft-forsaken table in a dim corner of the cafeteria. To be sure, he had at least two new friends,but he didn't want to disturb them..besides, it'd call attention to him if he just upped and sat down at a busy table. Adjusting his shades, he took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:06 pm

Lunch seemed to always be a busy occasion at Murakami High. You had the kids with packed lunches rushing to get a seat, while the others were forced into a long queue for school dinners. It was a terrible place to be if you didn't like loud places, as you couldn't hear yourself think with the amount of chatter going on. It was even worse if you happened to be eating alone.

Having just gotten some food, Alyssa stepped away from the line with a tray in hand. "Great...". She muttered, glancing about at the packed out tables. It was like searching for a needle in a haystack. But eventually she saw a near enough empty table in her line of sight in one of the corners. "Mind if I take a seat?". She asked as she approached the table.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Titus looks up at Alyssa. Looking at her wideeyed, he thinks, then shakes his head,holding his hand out in a gesture that seemed to say" go ahead." The shy bteamer smiles briefly, then looks at his book again, sighing as he closes it and turns his attention back to the meal on his Styrofoam plate.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:49 am

"Thanks". Alyssa said with a bright smile, placing her tray down on the table and then taking a seat. All she had, was essentially a sandwich and a soda. No more, no less. It was nothing compared to a lot of people there, with their trays filled up like a pig trough.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:21 am

Titus nods quietly, looking down at his plate.Wasn't much to his,as well,since he had to save his money.In fact, he had to get the basic meal, which was notoriously unappetising.But, that was fine. It did its job, at least. He takes another bite, glancing at the girl shyly, wondering why she chose this spot. Sure, the lunch room was pretty full, but there were other spots.Oh well...that was fine.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:22 am

Alyssa sat there, drinking a sip of her soda from the plastic bottle it was in. As she placed it back down on the tray, she noticed the boy looking her way. It was weird, did he want something? Was he super shy? "Do you want something?". She would ask bluntly. No-one likes to eat with someone staring at you.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:11 am

Titus blinks, realuzing he was staring. Mentally calling himself a moron, he answers quietly, his face red from embarrassment." I..um..well...I'm sorry..Its just people don't often sit down with me....I was just surprised, I guess..." He winces, looking back down to what remained of his meal." ..sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 am

"Why's that, hmm?". Alyssa said as she took a bite of her sandwich. She was part curious, part needed something to hold her interest during the lunch break. When people avoid someone, there's a reason behind it. Hopefully something more than just being awkward.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:06 am

Titus shrubs." Uhm...I dont know how to handle new people so easily...So, I've learnt how to fade into the background." He smiles shyly." Uhm..So...not many actually see me enough to acknowledge me or my precense..Well..except those looking for...practice."He winces,remembering how him and Leo became friends.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:48 pm

"Practice? Practice what?". She asked. Did he practice sports? If so, what sport? Was he any good? Alyssa was something of a sport nut herself, kinda.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Titus blinks as she asks what practice.he sighs, rubbing his arm, and smiles sheepishly." L-lets just say there are a lot of people in this s-school who like boxing...." Fortunately, it wasn't as bad anymore, since Leo helped him out,but still...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lunch(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunch(open)   lunch(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lunch(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: