Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)   Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:08 am

Drip... Drip...

Glazed over eyes stare forward off into the distance.

Tap... Tap...

A girls dirpty finger with some cuts on it taps on the end of the bench as she stares forward.

Tear... Rip... Fall...

Pieces of bloody fabric falls to the ground offin the direction the girl looked in her face holding a light coat of sweat dirt and blood some cuts on her face her hair and white dress in the same fashion along with her feet.

Creek... Drip...

Off in the direction she looked was two skelitons looking like she did wearing dirt holes tears and blod on their tux and dress. Drops od blood falling from the ceiling that seemed to stretch for miles.

Drip... Don't blink..... Drip...

A drop of blood slowly falls onto the girls bridge of her nose making her blink. Then suddenly her eyes focused and the skelletons fell ass it started to down por blood like rain.

The girl slowly looked to her hand that now held a puddle of blood in its palm. She looked at her eyes in the reflection gently touching her face under her eye that was now competely black like her father's.

She then looked to her hand as boney fingers slowly push their way between hers dipping into the blood puddle. She blinked and looked up the boney fingers to the scattered fleshy arm to the patchy skinned shoulder.

She Then met eye to eye with a blod version of herself her smile missing lipps and the flesh of her cheeks. She tried to scream but her voice coming out of a similar duplicate of herself with orange hair that held her shoulders and screamed down while looking down at her.

She then tried to move to run but the to grabbed her and yanked and pushed her down into the bloddy ground. Tehy looked down at her silently then as she strugled to get out of the blood that was swallowing her like tar.

Slowly big handed claws reached out of the blood and grabbed her out stretched arm and her shoulder its claws digging into her flesh. she froze unable to move as her eyes trembled large hands made of blood slowly starting to drag her down further into the blood.

"... I never told you you cloud run ..."

Her eyes went wide as she heard her fathers voice before she fell into the blood like it was water now closing her eyes. Shethen opened them as she woke up finding herself in a dark room chained to a wall.

"I'm sure your scared but I asure you its because you know how unholy you are with that demon blood in you...." She Went wide eyed as she looked to a man who walked into the room with some candles and cloaked men the man dressed in a preist outfit. "Dont worry.... well help cleanse you so your human side can make it to the promise land." he said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)   Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:54 am

"Many sinners tend to get tattoos." The preist says as his cloaked followers grabb miley avoiding her flames she spat out and made with her mouth and tail as she tried to get away. The preist smiling the same kind smile as another follower pushes in a cart with items she shouldnt see in the lighting on it.

"I belive that I could use this to burn into your memory that holyness is your only salvation." She was slammed onto a metal table and strapped onto it so she couldn't squirm or use her fire to escape of shoot at anyone. The cart was pushed over to the table and the preist put the candles on the cart.

"Don't be scared my child... Only that evil demon in you will feel the pain and that pain will help you enter passage to the promise land." She loked down to him in fear finally taking note of her clothes. They had put her in a white dress probably to help simolize the lack of dark colors to show how untainted they were thinking they could make her.

"Now before we start on the tattoo we should put down a template shouldn't we?" he said with a chuckle grabbing a good sized cross. Her eyes went wide as her pushed up her dress to see her bare leg fully. "Wh-what is that...?" She asked frightfully never even áknowing what a cross was never it being brought up to her before now.

He chuckled "It's a cross dear child, it get rid of impurities!" He said with a bright smile before pressing it againt the top of her thigh. She screamed in pain as her skin burned from it's touch. Her skin smoked before he pulled it away revealing a badly burned cross on her thigh.

Tears rolled down her cheek as she cried. "See child we hurt the demon in you! This is wonderful progress!" Miley spoke no words unlike most. She knew it was a good probability that he'd hurt her more than planned if she spoke out. Her father always did when she was a child before she learned not to speak out.

"Now for the next part, We have no time to waste child." He said as he pulled out an inking needle and slowly moved it to her burns. Miley screamed then and after a long while she passed out. When she woke up in a very groggy fashion she was hangling from her hands from the ceiling her feet barely touching the ground and her tail chained to the floor.

Her cheeks drenched in tears from pain as she looked to the floor silently. "Damn... they got another one of us...." She blinked and weakly looked up to see a boy near her age ung in the same fashion shirtless and wearing long cloth pants a scred up black cross on his bicep.

"Oh you're up!" He said but quickly turned to a whisper shout at the end. "u-us?" miley asked weakly. "wow those cloaked men were right you really don't know anything about this stuff do you...?" She shook her head "what are you talking about?" she asked making him sigh.

"I thought most to all half breeds knew about this cult. They steal and torture halfbreed demons. Hero, villian, civillian, boy, girl, doesn't matter if they find out if youre one or seem to be one they kidnap you and bring you here to break you down and then... kill you..." Miley's eyes widen then at those words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)   Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:30 am

"They mark you with a cross by burning it into you and tattooing it into you while the burns are fresh, they got me on my arm, where did they get you?" She looked down and winced but slowly moved her leg up to show him her thigh. The skin around the cross read and bloody the main tattoo still fresh and was yet to scar over.

She then slowly lowered her leg looking to him again. "how do you know all this...?" she asked in a confused manner. He sighed again looking down "stories... and expirence... I was taken here with my bigger brother... were half shadow demons.... or at least he was... now hes dead... and I'm next tonight..."

Miley cursed looking down, she bit her lip as some tears roll down her cheeks. She didn't run away from her father just to be tortured and killed here. "I'd love to be that guy who fills the new guy in and say but I got a plan But I don't...." He looked down "I hear that demons get banished when they die.. I don't know where but I wonder if it's the same for half breeds..."

The cloaked men then came in and opened the boys cell and surrounded him with crosses vissibly weakening him as they drag him off. Miley looked down trembling as she after a while heard the boy scream in agony. Her eyes went wide as she heard him and she clenched her teeth.

'I won't... I won't die here...' she was exhausted and weak but she forced herself into her halfbreed form her hair and tailturning orange. She panted but then focused and turned her tail and arms into water trying to go into her water form but was too weak and just fell to the ground.

her thigh slamming hard into the ground making her cover her mouth trying not to scream. She then slowly got up on all fours but used her tail to holdup her injured leg to avoid running on it. She then tok a deep breath goin up to the bars. She thanked her tiny body as she bare squezed through the bars.

her dress and face torn and cut up a little from the old cut up bars she pushed through. She panted but quickly stared running down the hall wincing at the rocks and chiped tile flooring jabbing into her hands and foot. she felt like she ran for hours down the same hall as the moon light shined through the colored glass on her.

She hurt people coming though and skid to a stop looking around no cover anywhere. "I don't know where she is but we have to find her before father find out she's gone. She went wide eyed before looking to the window unable to see out it due to the dirt and colored glass as he heard "There she is!"

She cursed but backed up and threw herself out the window hugging her thigh as she did. The pain from touching it was unbearable but having to pick glass out of it later for not covering it would be worse. She then fell going wide eyed as she realized she jumped out of the highest window of the abandoned church she had been in.

She also was shocked to see snow everywhere but it was cut short as she fell on branches of pine trees many breaking her fall a bit but caused her toland and roll down snow. The cuts she had stung a bit from the snow but hurt yet felt a bit nice on her burn. It's pain though was filled in but jagged rocks jabing into her as she tumbled down the snowy hill.

She rolled off a large rock and fell off the side of a massive mountain side landing in some snow that helped her from not dieing of fall damage but still left her with many broken bones and a blow large enouch to knock her out unknowing of where she was since it was clearly not the zummery 'ump weather she knew, and the question if the cultists would find her or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)   Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:01 am

"OHHHHHHHHH!"

A blonde miley shouts with an older blonde oman as they eat popcorn out of a large red bowl sitting on a tan couch. Miley leaned against the woman as they laugh watching a movie in the dark room lit by the small tv. Miley wore a grey shirth with dark deep blue near black long sleves and lime gree pajama bottoms.

The woman wore a simular outfit and looked remarkibly like Miley. She then grabbed a soda drinking it as a cat leaped up on the couch being yellow and orange striped. The cat nudged the soda making her drink too much at once and she gagged and coughed but chuckled Speaking in a straight British accent without the Japanese mixed in. "Hally I told you not to do that you silly kitty."

She smiled and pet the puring cat the woman picking the cat up and cuddling it. "It's a good thing you're so cute we may have gotten a dog instead" she teased the cat both chuckling. "So Miley honey have you finished those photos for the school year book yet?" Miley smiled brightly and grabbed her fancy camera from the counter and turned it on showing the woman the pictures.

"Yeah mom the Mrs. Longger said they were so good she would be willing to pay me to take some for her nieces wedding!" The woman hugged her close "That's wonderful honey! Your photography skills are finally being recognized!" Miley smiles brightly. "Yeah hopefuly i can get paid for photos and raise up enough for another year at the university!"

"I know you can do it! That and all your iceskating torunoments are sure to really help us out here and my extra hours should too!" she hugged her mom and the cat closely. "And when I travel the world taking the pictures for big magazines I can bring you and Hally and we can see the world together!"

Her mom kissed her head "and hey maybe we could even get you to try some hamburgers when we get to go to America!" Miley jokingly gagged "Gross! There's no way I could eat meat the animals they're made from are way too cute mom but don't worry I heard theres plenty of greasy things down in America."

She chuckled "Yes I know I'm merely teasing you honey." The doorbell than rang as Miley leaned off her holding the bowl for her as she put the cat down and answered the door. She opened the door and froze unmoving. Miley blinked sitting up more "Mom?"When her mom didn't reply or move she slowly got up "Mommy....?"

Slowly her body fell to the ground her heart ripped from her chest. Miley froze tears forming as she started to hyperventalate nearly puking "m-m-m" "Single parenting must be hard since she fucked you up so badly.... Time for you to become dadd's little girl..." A voice form the shadows beyond the door said in a thick British and Japanese voice.

Lost for words unsure of what to say or do she grabbs the cat and starts to spint to the back door but freezes as she feels a sharp pain in her gut. She The slowly looked down to see the cat now looking like a tiny grotesk monster with its arm in her gut. It then clenched down on one of her organs making her spew up a large amount of blood.

She stummbed and fell to the ground blacking out. Slowly she started feling pains all over her body where her flesh had been frozen to the point of numbness and after this point to where she felt pain again. Cold air blowing and what felt like it tearing her flesh with its harsh touch. She slowly opens her eyes to find herself in the snow where she had landed.

'It was just a dream... It was such a dream come true until....' she thought before gasping in pain after attempting to get up. 'I feel almost dead.... they said death brings me to the promise land... could that mean that dream was me almost falling into a promise land....?' She wondered but refocused. 'It doesn't matter... I will never see that land because...'

She gasped and cried a bit as she forced herself to her feet her bear feet crying in pain as she sstood. 'I will not die..... so I'm sorry mom... if you were my mom... but I can't join you ... but at least you ended up in a place better than what father said you ended up at...' She then held her sides wincing from her fractured and broken ribs as she walked through the nearing day sky toward what looked like a village in the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)   Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Miley cups her hands around her mouth as she blows out some fire into them though barely any comes out. She sighed and fell to her knees panting feeling really weak. 'I have to kep going...' she thought trying to motivtave herself. she slowly toore off strips from the long white dress she wa sin. 'it's frosty but it'l have to do....'

she thought before slowly wrapping her thigh where her burn was then wrapped her hands and feet. She then looked forward barely able to hear movement in the village ahead her tail going back into her and her hair turning blonde. 'You must bleand with the monsters to hide from the monsters...'

She thought bfore slowly forcingherself up to her feet again the wrpas helping the pain of thewind going against her skin and the snow stabbing her feet with cold like it was millions of needles. It felt like years but soon enough she made it to the village.

A small snow storm was going on and it was still very early in the morning so no one was out yet. She looked around at the signs on some larger buildings. 'Closed... closed... closed.. i-inn?' she slowly walked into the inn.,, When she got into it the heat of the place made by the fire made her feel like she might just melt she was so cold.

She shivered still despite the warmth and slowly looked around at the shocked faces that were very few but most people were probably in their rooms already. She slowly walked up to the counter nearly falling on the way and leaned on the counter dizzy from exhaustion and the pain but tried to give her most american accent but still had a good feeconic accent.

"I-i'm s-sorry I h-have no money b-but d-do you know o-of wher i c-can stay the
"what a-are you d-doing!" Miley asked but then froze 'oh god please dont tell me hes one of them! this place is near by the church or well the closest place to it from what I saw!' she thought before he whispered. "Just stay quiet they could be anywhere, and your thigh and dress are dead giveaways that you're one of the few whose managed to escape."

Miley then went silent as he carried her to a room and laid her on the bed shutting the door. "you're n-not one of them?" he shook his head as he covered her up but left her thigh exposed. "no I'm one of the few humans here who aren't, infact I'm one of the few who are heavily against them."

He said grabbing medical supplies. "What they do to you kids is horribly wrong and twisted, ai don't find it your fault you wore born the way you were." He said gently lifting and unwraping her thigh. "Very few of you make it ouy but i try to help when I can. Yo do'nt look like anyone from around here ort he city way down the mountain side."

He slowly an dlgith lheld her leg down as he cleaned her wounds around and on the scar making her whimper from the stinging. "Unless they found a way to the underworld I take it they took you from out of this area." her then put some cream on her burns and neosporin on her cuts. "I'm f-from Jump Ciity. Sa-"

▀ave your strenght, I know the place." He cut her off as he re wrapped ehr leg with new straps. "well youre a ways off from home then, This is Alaska at the peak of a mountain." She blinked in surprise. "we'll get you home but we should fix you up first." She nodded weakly. "there all wrapped up and cleaned, for now rest I'm going to head out and get a change of clothes for you." he said leaving before she could speak. She sighed and only hoped not to be found by the preist and his followers while she was left alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)   Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:49 am

"You're not me"
"You're not me"
"You're not me"
"You're not me"

The words repeated over and over asmiley hugged her knees floating in darkness her orange hair flowing like it was in water.

"Who are you"
"Who are you"
"Who are you"
"Who are you"

The words change as a orb of light formed far away changing half of the area around her to white.

"Miley Mili"
"Miley Mili"
"Miley Mili"
"Miley Mili"
"WAKE UP!"

Miley stayed un moving as she floated a fully white and black figure of herself on both light and dark ends reaching out to her.

"Can't breath..."
"find the path"
"Don't look back"
"Fathers coming"
"Just to get you"
"Wake up we can't breath!!"

Miley eyes shot open to see herself in the room she had fellin asleep in unable to breath. When she looked to the cause she went wide eyesd at the man in the cults cloak. She clenched her teeth as she quickly grabbed his face shooting out ice freezing it solid. She then punched his face shattering his head making his body fall limp to the ground.

Miley gasped for air and panted holding her chest and winced as the adrenlin stopped, letting her feel her injuries again. The man who carried her up then ran in quickly stumbling a bit a gash on his eyebrow from where he was probably hit. "Thank god you're okay..." He slowly walked in and placed some spare clothes for her down on the bed.

She winced but started to pull on the pants and the man turned as she finished getting dressed and laid back down. "you've been asleep for 2 days now you must have been reaally tired, i didnt want to change your clothes i felt it would be wrong to." She looked to the body then the man.

"What about him how'd he get in?" she asked curiously. "Im not sure but I had just found some clothes that might fit you. a sweater, thick pants and socks and a jacket i left on the chair next to you. I had wanted to bring them up so youd have htem when you woke up but suddenly this man jumped out of no where and hit him."

He eyed her as he talked mily noticing it. "Whats with the look....?" He looke dform her to the killed man. "I dunno but your hair face and powers look like this woman I know named-" he went to open his mouth to say the womans name but all that came out was a bloody metal pipe before he fell limp to the ground.

Miley went wide eyed as she sat up wincing but grabbing the jacket as she looked to the assulterwhich was a smiling man known as the preist and his followers behind him. "Oh darling dont you want to go to the promise land? Dont worry its not too late to correct your evils before we send you off but it may hurt more this time since you ran from us and killed one of us..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)   

Back to top Go down

Milicondras: To the promise land (Solo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1