Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Vote_lcapTainted humans (moon/check before joining) Voting_barTainted humans (moon/check before joining) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Vote_lcapTainted humans (moon/check before joining) Voting_barTainted humans (moon/check before joining) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Empty
PostSubject: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:28 am

Miley walks down the street drinking some soda oh how she loved soda the fizz reminded her of the feeling of freedom she felt when she entered the upperworld aka earth. She wore  her black hoodie over her black chibi bat tanktop with red skinny jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

She finished her soda and gently placed it in a dumpster soda cans, the carriers of the magical elixir that was the soda labled faygo needed to be treated with care even whe  its job ended to say thank you for your services in  delivering a smile to my face as i drank yo-

Miley was quickly yanked from the dumpster and tossed to the ground by 3 men with fanged grins. Miley started to get up growling bit was pinned. She struggled as the onw who pinned her bit into her neck.

How dare these pricks bite her! how dare they attack her how dare they be meanie heads and defile the funeral of the soda can! She growled more as she grew a red devil tail and her hair turned bright red as the other two pounce on her biting her bicep and fore arm.

If they were going to bitr her shed bite back. he mouth smoked and she opened her mouth wide flames coming up as she bit into the mans neck who bit her she she blew out fire as she did. grabbing the on on her bicep's neck and dug her fingers in as she shot fire out of it.

she then wrapped her tail around the on and her forearms neck her tail onfire. Quickly the on on her neck tried jerking away flames shoting from his mouth then before colapsing on her is body now brunt from the inside.

she then puled away the on on her forearm and used her now free arm to grab the on on top of her. she then stood up spitting the chunk of flesh she bit off the mans neck to the side her lips coated in blood.  she looked very unhappy as she held the 3 by thei necks burning them further with fire.

"you taste rotten..." she said in a dark tone bbefore slamming on into a dumpster raming her knee into his gutt and rippin his head off she then dropped his body on the ground and ipeed the other in her haands head off.

"..." she then squeezed the one held by her tail's neck burning his fleshaway until his head and body fell to the ground in 2 peices. She then with a straight face let her flames go out. "rotted food is never any good..." she said before looking then behind her feeling like she was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Lilith X was sent out to gather the rest of the vampire stragglers before sunrise. Most of them wouldn't last, they are too sensitive to the UV rays. The few who did stay out usually were the newer vampires who couldn't quench their hunger, the weak ones. The Thrall suggested letting them take the consequences, but Lord Terriiach told her otherwise.
Now she was out in the middle of the night doing child care for people hundreds of years old. It was pathetic.

She now stood above them all, blending in with the night in her dark suit, seeing as all hell broke loose. It was disgusting, they were only supposed to go after targeted people, not just anyone lying around. Soon the girl took them all out, something that Lilith X wasn't going to stop, they were the weak link that needed to be removed from the pack. The cult was only as strong as their weakest member.
After the chaos concluded, the thrall jumped down from the building and landed with ease, her black suit and mask concealing her identity. She walked over to the body parts and took out her knife. She first marked them all and then worked on removing their fangs.
"The Lord will not be pleased with this." Lilith X mumbled. "You may need to watch your back from now on." She stated, walking over to the girl with her hand in a fist. She held it out and waited for the other girl to take the teeth that were inside.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Miley watched her carefully and silently with also curious eyes.She then blinked but narrowed her eyes slightly when she thought she heard lord hopefully she just got mixed up words again she didnt want to mess with another 'lord'. She kept her hands to her sides and away from the other girls as she spoke her British mixed with japanese accent got a little thicker.

the girl would possibly know it sounded like a demon langauage but wouldn't know exactly which one with it's current thickness but it certainly wasn't comon demon tongue so it was probably a more upper class demon language. "Why do you say that? Did these men belong to a pack?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Lilith X did a double take when she spoke demon tongue. She didn't recognize it at first, but she had a thick accent so it was hard to understand her. The only words she got out of it was why, that, men, and pack. Lilith X shrugged.
"I can only understand so much demon." She said plainly, holding out the vampire teeth to her. "Dispose of these, I can't be seen with them, and neither can you."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:42 am

Miley blinked most people just said she had some weird combo accent when she let her feecon accent out more never any knowing it was a feeconic accent. She narrowed her eyes speaking more clearly for the girl. she grabbed the girls hand so she closed it witht he teeth in her palm and spoke seriously.

"One, do not give me orders.... Two, how are you aware that my accent is demonic in origin no human has known this before.... or well none that were freindly to my kind... so tell me are you ally or foe and how do you have this information on demonic tongues?" She said in a more proper fashion than most would ever know she could speak.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:10 am

The girl took the teeth, that was good at least. She then asked how she knew the language and if she was a friend or a foe. It was all quite silly, but Lilith X had some more time before the sun rose, humor her.
"I have studied your language, that is all." She told her plainly, scratching the back of her head. "Currently, you are not an ally or a foe, unless the Lord says so otherwise. You have not made the list either." The Thrall explained, looking around to see if they were being watched. It was a common thing these days, people watching other people and talking about something that they shouldn't know about. Things like that get them on the list, a list which is fatal.

"Is that all demon?" The Thrall answered in Feecon.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 am

Miley still glared at her, The girl addressed her as demon! Not every demon was the same! Why must every human identify them as a race it was sooo demonist. She then gasped, she spoke feecon! That means she knows my race.... and she still called me demon!

I'd like being called fecon and be identified as my race inside my main race it would have been way less demonist that way! That and she wasn't even full demon either. "Thats Milicondras to you you demonist 'human' and I'm a halfbreed thank you very much."

She said clearly upset about being called a demon even calling her a human as a counter humanist comment. It was super clear what she was so upset about youd have to be an emotionless juicebox not to catch onto why she was upset.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:31 pm

The Thrall raised an eyebrow. She didn't understand why she got so hostile towards her. All she did was refer to her as her race, simple? She was simply an upper class demon, something she deals with from a day to day basis now. Lilith X didn't really grasp the concept of human emotion, but right now, it was a pretty unnecessary concept.
"Okay, Halfbreed." The Thrall emphasized, looking around. She thought she heard something, and she knew she better check on it because it was probably another one of her vampires.

"Before I go clean up a few more messes, I need you to understand this. You must get rid of those teeth as in burn them, smother them. Do not sell them and do not barter them. You will find yourself in a war between humans and the supernatural if you do so." She explained to the girl, turning around. She wasn't always so cold shouldered, she genuinely wanted to make sure this girl didn't get caught up with the mess of her under ground world. Something humans shouldn't be apart of, even half breeds.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:13 am

Miley laughed sarcasticlly. "real funny being a halfbreed automatically puts you in the middle of al human verses demon conflicts.." she gestered to her thigh "i even have a tattoo over 3rd degree burns in the shape of a cross to prove it because some humans in a cult wanted to do some crazy ritual %#!@ with me all because i have demon in me."

" ans i spent most my life getting torutred my my father because i wasnt evil enough and many demons hate me cause i have human blood." she tossed the teeth at the trash bins. "i dont care if more people come after me there alread a human cult looking for people like me and my father already has his thousands of soilders ready to try and get me."

" this all translates to, girl you may know about the wars but you dont truly know if you can sit there and tell a half breed this and assume they dont know when they were born into it."

((ooc: *bane voice* you think demons are your ally? you were mere crafted for demons to take you I was born into a demon world.
*batman voice* yes but i am the thrall the cult needs but doesnt deserve
*catwoman voice* wait dont leave we have to go to a fancy dinner later to make our JxL shipp offical!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:03 pm

For what ever reason, this girl decided to tell Lilith X her entire life story. The Thrall couldn't care less, the only reason why she was still here is because she's been trying to have an excuse to stay away from the underground world as long as possible. The Thrall sighed and looked at the girl. "I'm sure you you know plenty about the situation then." She told her, meaning it but coming off as highly sarcastic and/or rude.
Lilith X doesn't mean it, but the lack of emotion in her voice tends to make her sound like a female dog. (^-^)

After a few moments of hesitation, Lilith X began to walk away with no explanation. Not a good-bye, she simply had to clean up the rest of the vampires wandering the streets, she didn't want another accident on her hands. Too many lives were at risk right now, that being said, the sun was about to rise, these vampires must be newer.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Miley seemed very annoyed and angery, Miley growled and roared out fire huffing out smoke. "Why is it that just about every humaan acts like a smug know it all ass hole!?" she shouted to herself before sighing. No wonder just about every demon hated humans. They were easy to kill, good sources of food with they amount of numbers and easily hateable so if you killed them you wouldnt feel bad about doing so.... Mley slowly looked to Lilith again eyeing her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:49 pm

Lilith X turned her head around and cocked it to the side. She watched the girls body language and concluded that she was very angry so no reason. She almost seemed like she was throwing a temper tantrum, like a small child would.
"I do not understand? I have to clean up a mess and I do not have time to deal with a lower class demon as yourself." She told her, walking back to where she heard the demon. Lilith X did not mean to come off as rude, she was just stating the facts as she saw them, it usually got her in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 pm

'Calm down Miley don't do something you'd regr-' she throught to herself but then the gilr came back and called her a lower class demon. 'How dare she! I'm the princess to an entire race of demon that are note worthy to the point of having their own kingdom!' smoke and flares escaped her teeth as she slowly got on all fours her tail catching flame. 'IHate humans Hate Hate' she started running at her on all fours and shouted "Hate!" she roared out fire as she did so a blood thirsty look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:02 am

The whole area around Lilith X suddenly got a lot hotter. She turned around to see the demon on all fours and completely in flames running after her. In the darkness of the morning, she stood out like a sore thumb. LX simply shrugged and stuck out her hand, creating a giant force-field in between the two.
"I don't see why you suddenly have the urge to attack me." LX questioned staring the girl down. She didn't feel the need to fight back because she didn't feel threatened. Once she felt threatened, she will definitely fight back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 am

Miley saw the forcefeild and jumped onto a side of the alleyw walls and back fliped off itonto the other side and did this twice more before backflipping off it flipping and twisting in mid air landing on a telephone wire that she then jumped off toward Lilith as she shot out a large mass of fire At her her arm aimed at the fire like she was readying for something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)   Tainted humans (moon/check before joining) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tainted humans (moon/check before joining)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next