Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Walter Langford (B-Team) Vote_lcapWalter Langford (B-Team) Voting_barWalter Langford (B-Team) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Walter Langford (B-Team) Vote_lcapWalter Langford (B-Team) Voting_barWalter Langford (B-Team) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Walter Langford (B-Team)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Walter Langford (B-Team) Empty
PostSubject: Walter Langford (B-Team)   Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Walter Langford

"The true perpetrator of this crime... is you!"

Walter Langford (B-Team) Anime_steampunk_by_kuronah-d68k52o

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Walter Langford
Nickname(s): Wally (by his kid brother)
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human
Affiliation: B-Team

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 132
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers: None

Skills:

Deductive Reasoning: Walter has an amazing gift for deduction, rivaling that of Sherlock Holmes or Batman. He is capable of looking at a person and telling fun details of their lives or personality based on minutiae. Of course, he has a tendency to take his deductions too far, and may require a proper grounding to keep some of his deductions in the realm of possibility for a case at hand. 

Weaknesses: Simply Human. Can be harmed by anything that can harm a regular person.

Equipment:

Notepad and pencil.

Smartphone.

Magnifying Glasses
===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: He appears rather closed off in the more normal of circumstances. He'll barely attempt socialization. However, when he gets to deduction, he's willing to chat up anybody. Whether it's sincere or a matter of attempting to gather information is anyone's guess. Either way, when performing a deduction, he becomes much, much friendlier.

Of course, this is all to cover up his mushy heart of gold, with a strong sense of justice. If somebody can crack his shell, he'll be a loyal ally, and true friend.

Strengths: His deductive mind.

Interests/Habits: Beyond the obvious reading of mystery literature, Walter also has a fondness for theater and law. Multiple books on both topics can be found in his room.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Maxwell Langford (father), Lucy Langford (mother)
Place of Origin: Jump City
History: Walter had a rather ordinary upbringing in jump city. His father was a police detective, and his mother looked after him. At the age of 5, Walter managed to get into his dads files and start learning about cases. Something about the thrill of tracking down a criminal appealed to him. So he started checking out library books on the topic, and kept studying it. By the age of 10, he had a fundamental understanding of many of criminology's key concepts. From there, he developed his own particular style of deduction. His skills would be put to the test when a murder occurred on an train back from a family vacation in the rocky mountains in celebration of his 13 birthday. Worse still, his father was the prime suspect. However, Walter swiftly found the true culprit (who had accomplished their objective through an odd combination of baking soda and vinegar, and potassium cyanide).  

After that fateful case at the dawn of his teenage years, Walter found himself embroiled in case after case, although his presence at the crime scene would often be the result of pure coincidence.

Sample rp:

Walter walked through the little sunroom of the mansion. All the usual suspects were there. The daughter. The Fiance. The Butler. The Master. The Mother. One of them was guilty of killing the family chef with his own knife. But he knew that only one of them was the culprit. And he knew exactly who it was... and how he did it. 

"The true culprit in this case had us all fooled from the start. In order to set up a perfect alibi, they delayed the time of death until a point where they would be in full view of everyone." he explained.

The Fiance spouted. "Well don't just stand there. Tell us who it is!" She said clutching her fiance's arm.

"All in due time. Firs I'll explain how the act was timed. In the refrigerator, I found a broken elastic band. The killer had chosen one to match the elastics used to keep a few of the jars in there sealed, so as to not arouse suspicion. However, this band hadn't snapped due to cold temperatures." He explained. "No. It was cut."

"What does that have to do with anything?" The fiance asked.

"Well if you recall. Mr. Delecie was found dead at the base of the refrigerator, knife in his chest. It's my belief that attached to the inside of the refrigerator was the knife attached to the aforementioned elastic band. All that would be needed is a blade attached to the edge of the door. That would cut the elastic and send the knife shooting into Mr. Delicies chest. I even tested it on a piece of steak in the kitchen under the supervision of some officers. They'll confirm that it works." He explained, as two officers nodded.

"By doing this, somebody could kill without being in the room. All they'd have to do is make sure somebody would open the fridge at a specific time." Walter explained. "If you recall, that fridge held the makings for that nights meal, which was to be opened by the chef when it was time to start preparing dinner. Nobody would have suspected anything was wrong until dinner wasn't served. After all, it wasn't until we sent the butler to check that we found the body."

"Wait. You mean Radsman didn't do it?" The master said.

"Nope. He's just been set up to take the fall."

"What? By who?" The mother asked.

"You have to ask?" He said smugly. "It's the person who requested the change in dinner schedule back to 5 o'clock." He said pointing at the true culprit. "And that would be you!"

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walter Langford (B-Team)   Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Walter Langford (B-Team)   Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Claimed!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Walter Langford (B-Team)   Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:45 pm

I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense is that the name at the top of the app doesn't match the name you gave him.
Just remember that if you decide to add more skills, add more weaknesses as well.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walter Langford (B-Team)   Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Walter Langford (B-Team)   Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:40 pm

By The Power Invested In Me (and under the watchful eye of Dar)

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter Langford (B-Team)   Walter Langford (B-Team) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walter Langford (B-Team)
Page 1 of 1