Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Vote_lcapI just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Voting_barI just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Vote_rcap 
Moon
I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Vote_lcapI just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Voting_barI just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Empty
PostSubject: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Johnathan groaned as he awoke from his memory return as he called it and looked into the eyes of a permedic. The woman smiled and said, "Don't move we are not sure what has happened to you, do you remember what happened? "

Jonathan smiled wearily and said, "just the normal memory  awakening it is stranouse after a few hundred years of It not being triggered as it has to catalog those memories and reawaken my magic which can be sluggish from disuse."

Jonathan sslowly sat up despite the permedic's protest. Johnathan poured his magic into his hand and a glyph appeared and his hand fazed through it. After a few minutes he pulled his hand back out a suite case in hand on top of the case was  one two ninety four. Johnathan smiled and put in the code  on the sides. Five circles sunk down in the top  of the case. Johnathan put his fingers in the holes and twisted he then spoke in a commanding tone, "I am the grim the protector of man one of twelve those that would upset the balance between the races shall know the wrath of the council of twelve and the brother Grimm. "

There was aloud click as the case opened  in it where two twin pistols of unique design the end of the barrel was in the shape of a wolf's open maw. It's eye a ruby red he picked up each and slid a clip into each and holstered them and grabbed the extra clips and slid his daggers into the sheaths in his boots. 

It was then that he took notice of classmates and the permedic he smiled at them. Till he heard several doors lock and he sighed before saying,  "why did you wait for me to arm myself?" 

Several men came out of shadowy areas each had elfin features one smirked and said, " We needed you awakened before we could redo the curse fully to seal you away for good and the rest of the council can not come after us as per the ancient laws. It is a shame that you are the first to awaken in several hundred years we have been preparing for this day and since the rest of the council is not awakened you are alone in this fued."

Jonathan smirked and quickly drew his guns and fired hitting the man that spoke in the center of his head normally this would kill the man but due to special crafting using magic mearly knocked the man out.

"one down nineteen to go.", said Johnathan as he spun the guns and the began to shifted to become scythes as long as his forearms before barking out to his classmates and the medics, "Get into a corner or behind any display that will give you protection.  My bullets and weapons won't kill but theirs will."

Last edited by Brother Grimm on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Ace watched as the boy regained consciousness after having gone through some rather startling changes before passing out. And all because he looked at some random book...odd. What is this thing anyway? he thought, walking over and looking at the display. Van Hellsing's journal, detailing fights with...Dracula? Oh, come on. That can't be real, right? Then, again, he did react to it pretty strongly... Ace returned back to the main group, listening as the boy said something about "memory awakenings" and watching as he summoned a suitcase containing two pistols. Alright, this day has officially gone from weird to plain out crazy. I swear, if this kid turns out to be Dracula, I'm going to be seriously ticked. I've had enough dealings with vampires already.

"Hey, um...'The Grim' or whoever you are. Do you mind-"
This was about as far as Ace got before many of the museum's doors locked and strange looking men walked out of the shadows. One of them engaged the kid in dialogue, saying something about a curse and a council before getting shot in the head. Ace jumped in response to this, however it appeared that the man was somehow only unconscious. The kid then told everyone to find cover, clearly with the intent of engaging the rest of the men. Sighing, Ace pulled out his red deck of cards and flicked open the top, pulling out the first card - the Ace of Spades. "Sorry friend, no can do." he said to his classmate before turning to the strange men.

"I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you've made a tiny bit of a miscalculation in following the kid here. You see, he really isn't as alone as you think. Do you know where you are? This is Jump City, home  to metahumans, robots, aliens, and any other crazy thing you can think of, a large portion of which have taken up jobs as heroes. So when you say Mr. Grimm here is alone, you really couldn't be more wrong. Because..." At this, Ace let go of his card, which hovered in midair for a moment before launching towards one of the men's chests. "You've happened to stumble upon one of those heroes." he finished, flicking the next few cards out of his deck and hovering them in front of him. "So, I take the left nine, you handle the right nine?" he asked the boy next to him.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Jonathan frowned when the one that was asking him something before this began refused to take cover but then smiled when the kid Ace if he recalled correctly launched playing cards at the men taking one out by hitting one in the chest sending the elf into the wall and into the land of dreams while explaining that there where lots of hero's and many others in this city that would fight to protect the innocent.  The elves just scoffed and said, "So the bloodlines of the changlings gene still run strong who cares your just one more filthy-"

It was all he got before Jonathan ' s shadow shifted and became a werewolf like creature that sent out shadowy line of energy striking the man down though it made sure not to kill the elf while ace suggested he take the right and he take the left. Johnathan couldn't help but smirk as he said, "That is reasonable though I don't think this will be very hard considering they seem to think words will beat us."

Jonathan then shot off towards the elves with his shadow close behind as the elves did the same but where chanting in a language long forgotten by mankind as a blood red glyph started to be etched into the floor. Johnathan swung his arm scythe down towards the closest elf to  him nicking him in the shoulder as the elf jumped back hissing in pain despite there being no sign of a wound on his flesh. Before saying something else in the strange language and a glyph appeared in mid air and sent a fireball at Jonathan who quickly summoned a shield glyp and blocked the fire ball.

(OOC : you have control over your nine enemies. )
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:07 pm

(ooc: sounds good to me)

Ace watched in surprise as the Grim's shadow changed into a werewolf that blasted one of the elves during his monologue. Well...I guess you don't see that every day. Dang, this kid could probably take all of these guys out on his own. he thought, refocusing as the other hero replied to him. "Yeah, you aren't kidding. These guys really like to talk. Kinda like me..." As Jonathon took off towards his set of elves, Ace turned towards his, staying in his place as the other nine elves started their own chant. "I don't suppose we could talk about this...? he asked.

His answer came in the form of a glyph appearing beneath his own feet. The teen barely had time to dive out of the area before it caught fire beneath him, burning the five cards that had been in front of him. "Alright. guess that's a no. What's the matter, too afraid to face the Card King head on?" One of the elves smirked. "Do you think us foolish boy? Why fight you up close when we can stay back and use our combined strength to annihilate you?" Ace shrugged, jumping to the side as another glyph appeared beneath his feet. "Alright, your call. If that's the way you want it, the that's the way you'll get it." At this, Ace emptied the remainder of the red deck into his hand and hurled the cards towards his opponents, watching as they landed on the floor a few feet in front of them. "Thanks for sticking in a group. It makes you a much bigger target."

Ace waved his hand, and the cards began to fly one at at time towards their targets. While many of the elves received small cuts due to the surprise of the strike, they quickly regained their composure and summoned up another fireball, launching it towards the main deck and frying the remaining cards. "A bigger target we may be, but we can still...wait, where'd he go?" The talkative elf's question was answered when a similar assault came from straight above his head, however this one came from a platform of blue cards above him. While the group had been occupied with getting rid of the first deck, Ace had created a platform out of his blue cards that brought him up above the elves, from whence he launched his current attack. Three of the group members each took seven cards in rapid succession, enough to drive them down and knock them out. The remaining six elves continued to conjure fireballs and launch them at him, however he maneuvered his platform to dodge the blasts. "How's it going down there?" he called down to Jonathon.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:04 am

Johnathan quickly twirled his right scythes turning it back into a pistol as he watched ace out of the corner of one eye and quickly shot the elf that was using the flame glyph to attack him hitting him in the gut causing the man to crumble in pain from phantom pains of being shot. While his shadow shot foward landing on the man while launching two more slashes of energy at two of the elves comrades who where coming to his rescue causing them to try and dodge while one succeeded one did not and was thrown through a locked door and out of the room and the fight.  the man under the shadow groaned yet again as the shadow picked him up and threw him at the one that dodged it's attack and seemed pleased when they collided and a loud thump was heard. 

Johnathan then heard Ace shout to him from above asking how it was going. Looking up he saw the teen dodging fire balls on a surfboard of cards not to be out done and thinking it would be a good idea on seeing what spell they where using based on the ritual being done, quickly had his forearm scythes and gun change into full scythes mode as he dodged random jets of fire ice and earth shards that where moving extremely fast thanks to a few wind spells.

Johnathan willed some magic into one of the scythes and dropping it and then stepping on it with his shadow and surfed into the air shakely due to not being used to flying like this in his new body and swinging the other scythe to block attacks before replying in a sarcastic tone, "I have had better days and fights."

Jonathan quickly scanned the red glyphs path and how it was shaping up not wanting to stay air born to long as it left his class un protected on the ground though as a precaution he willed five 1 5ft foot shields around the group as most where in a close area to each other. After  analyzing the glyph he cursed and looked towards ace and said,  "we have to deal with the rest quickly if the red glyph completes itself due to where those other glyphs they etched into the ground when they attacked you will cause a very dangerous back lash of magic that could destory this entire building."

The glyph was a third of the way from being complete when it crossed over a used glyp it turn a sickly purple and black sparks started shooting out of the used glyph.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 am

Ace smirked as he watched Jonathon fly up to him on his scythe, commenting how he'd had better days. "Well, I've found that flying around on a deck of cards is a pretty good way to calm down. Then again, if you don't know how to balance, it can be a bit difficult...or if you're fighting a pack of elves. Is pack an acceptable word?" he asked, listening as Jonathon described the effect of the giant glyph forming on the ground. Nodding and becoming visibly more serious, he laid out a plan that he hoped Jonathon would follow.

"Alright. We've got 12 elves left, and I've got two unused decks, not including the give or take half beneath me now. You appear to have magic bullets, and therefore hopefully unlimited ammo. I suggest a full-out assault. I launch, you fire. Hopefully the stopping power from everything we've got is enough to take them down." As he finished, he pulled out his last two decks and pointed them towards the remaining elves. "Sorry guys, but you made a mistake when you put my classmates in danger. Have fun with the consequences." he said as the cards in his hands started flying towards them, one at a time and alternating both between decks and targets.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Johnathan listened to ace ' s ccomments on his cards as he asked if a pack was acceptable term for elves Johnathan couldn't resist the urge to laugh then said, "Why not?"

As ace laid out his plan taking on a serious tone he replied, "unfortunately no on the unlimited bullets my expertise when it comes to crafting magic weapons is limited to repair these scythes where crafted by the drawves, goblins and elves and the only three people i trust that understands forging well enough to make changes to these scythes died before they could make those changes and are currently not awake according to these foolish elves. However, "

Jonathan smirked and  stopped swinging his sycthes and pulled back hard on the scythes grip firing off a around into the neck of one of the elves before finshing what he was saying, "I have used every weapon through out history and mastered them even if I miss a couple times due to me just waking up I have 17 more rounds and elven of them and I fight just as well as I shoot with a few more aces no pun intended here up my sleeve."

Johnathan then leaned back and let himself start to fall after grabbing on to his floating scythe changing the one in his hand back into a pistol and hung there as his shadow started flying the scythe and sending dark energy slashes like crazy at the elves or kicking back on the grip three different times firingfoff rounds at the elves. While ace tossed cards at the men rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:38 am

(OOC: Sorry for the relatively short post)

While Jonathon apparently had only a limited supply of bullets, his confidence in his own accuracy was enough to convince Ace that the plan could work. The teen cracked a smile at the 'ace up his sleeve' comment. "Careful now, I might call you out on stealing my thunder if you make puns like that." he commented in a joking tone. As the plan began to unfold, Ace watched as the heroes' combined assault laid waste to the group of elves, who were too busy trying to counter their attacks to launch one of their own. Between the cards, the bullets, and the slashes, the elves started falling left and right. Ace himself wouldn't stop his barrage until one last elf was left or he ran out of cards in the two decks. "Do we need to keep one of them up to reverse that glyph, or are we good to finish them off?" he called over to Jonathon after his barrage.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:29 am

OOC: it's fine sorry for the late reply)

Jonathan smirked and said, "Hey I was around when both of those terms where coined if we survive this remind me to introduce you to the twins that made those phrases they get a kick out of you."

Jonathan then shot off on foot once his scythe got low to the ground and shifted it back to a pistols as he dropped the used clips and used his shadow's slashes as cover to reload as he did so he shouted to the bystanders as he shifted his shieldsto make a gglowing hallway to the busted door and shouted, "everyone get out through that door pull the firealarms and get out of the building now." He then turned to look up at ace as he emptied his clips and said, "take them all out."

when there was all but one left the glyph shut down as the last one realized that it was now hopeless to try and finsh the glyph and ran after the two boys classmates as firealarms had began to sound through out the building. Johnathan went to fire before the elf got away but there was only a click signaling that he was out of bullets. Cursing he chased after the elf and watched as he fled out the door rushing to door and looking around for the elf but seeing no trace of him he turned around to speak with ace till his shadow slammed into Jonathan ' s body trying to merge with him. Knowing that it never did this without reason Jonathan activated his released state and merged with it becoming a werewolf with bone like plate armor on his head arms and back.

Letting out a feral growl he looked up towards the roof of the room and lept up into the air and used a shadow slash to launch him towards the roof and did so again towards the roof to clear a hole he would then launch another at the floor to propel him through said hole though the second slash to the floor would come close to nearly hitting ace in this forum Jonathan didn't know nor care. If ace followed him he would find the missing elf and a sobbing five year old girl trying to get free from the elf ' s grasp while the elf held a dagger to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:13 am

Ace smiled as Jonathon mentioned introducing him to some friends who had coined the great phrases. "Sounds fun. If they're half as interesting as you, I'm sure we'd have a great time." he replied as the two continued to fire away at the elves. While the Grimm said that they could take out all of the elves, the final one appeared to take advantage of the card thrower's hesitation to make a run for it, following the path the two teens' classmates had taken moments before. At least we dealt with that glyph...that could have been a pain. Ace watched as the boy turned, apparently to address him, before the shadow beast slammed into his classmate, turning him into...was that a werewolf?

"Geez, just when you think you know a guy..." Ace muttered, beholding the armored wolfman that now stood in front of him, taking a small step back as it let out a loud growl. Man, I really hope I don't have to fight him... the teen thought as the werewolf jumped towards the roof, using a downward slash to propel himself that might have hit Ace had the teen not been paying attention and dove out of the way. "Great. I'd better follow him to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble..." the teen thought, running over to where a majority of the elves now lay unconscious, gathering up enough cards with his remaining ones to make a full set of 52. Forming these into a platform beneath himself, he would fly up to the roof, arriving onto the scene of the final elf holding a little girl at knife point. Putting his hands out in a calming manner, he would address the elf. "Hey man, no need to get crazy. Just let the girl go, and things will work out much better for you."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:39 pm

The elf snarled and shouted at the grim and ace, "one step and she dies" unfortunately for the elf the little girl had stopped crying as she saw the grim through watery eyes and a smile appeared on her face as this was Susie grim and her brother had often told her whenever there a scary sound or person if she was ever truly in danger he would become what she was seeing now and make them regret it and if that thing or person got her before he got to her she could be as mean to them as she wanted. Unfortunately for the elf she did just that she quickly bite down on the arm that held the dagger to her throat causing the man to drop her she landed on her feet and spun around and kicked the elf in his neither regions and ran behind ace as if she had super speed, before poking her head out from ehind her hiding spot to see what would happen as she wiped her eyes to get rid of her tears.

The grim let out a growling chuckle as it watch the elf fall to his knees in pain. Before rushing foward at full speed before slamming it's clawed hand into the ground and sent the elf flying into the air and jumped up into the air above the elf and slammed it's massive paw into the elves body leaving small cuts from it's claws sending the elf crashing back into the roof. Letting himself fall the grim landed in front of the elf. The grim picked the elf by the throat and began to choke the elf who was clawing at the grim ' s arm while barely getting out, " I'm sorry I'm sorry let me go I don't want to die."

The grim ignored the elf ' s plea and slammed the eelf into the roof again and again if it wasn't stopped soon it was going to possibly end up killing the elf.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:16 am

Ace kept his hands raised as the elf issued his threat, and stayed in his place as ordered. "Alright, you got it. I won't move. Just let the girl..." Ace's words were cut short when the girl launched her own retaliation, biting the elf and kicking him before running over to hide behind the teen, who looked at her in surprise. "Um...wow. Nicely done." he replied, a bit at a loss for words. The situation quickly became serious again, however, as the werewolf launched a vicious attack on the elf. Ace watched as the elf was launched into the air before being slammed back down into the ground. This needs to stop...but what can I do? He didn't have any problems nearly hitting me earlier, and if I draw his focus now... The hero's thoughts were interrupted as the beast, which had been choking the elf up to this point, began slamming it repeatedly into the roof. Sighing, the teen launched a single card at the wolf's back in an attempt to get its attention. "Hey man, I don't know if you're still in there, but I'm sure the elf there has had enough. So how about we stop imitating the giant green monster from that movie everyone loves and get him to jail before you become a murderer?" he called out, bracing himself in case his ally decided to come after him.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:44 pm

The grim spun around mid slam but kept ahold of the elf who was now knocked out after the card struck him it growled at ace made a wise Crack about a mmovie but compiled with his request but it turned it's attention to the little girl who was now shaking in slight fear at how the grim was behaving. Slowly the grim began to shift as the bone like armor shrank into black fur and fur become shadow and tar like pulling off a now black haired and green eyed boy once again before the tar like shadow became a werewolf like creature before returning to just being a shadow though it still looked like a werewolf. Johnathan took a couple steps heading for ace and his sister while mumbling about control over the grim instincts being lost after years of non practice before stumbling and passing out. Susie would rush over to her brother but avoid his shadow out of fear and begin to shake and shout his name trying to get him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Ace tensed as the beast turned towards him and growled. Please don't eat me please don't eat me. The teen found himself breathing a sigh of relief as the monster started to melt, turning back into a shadow and peeling itself off of his classmate. Ace watched the boy as he stumbled and muttered a bit before passing out, drawing the attention of the girl who had been taken hostage. "It's alright, he's probably just a bit tired from the fight. He should wake up in a bit once he's well rested." he said, sitting down on the rooftop next to the two while keeping an eye on the unconscious elf. "That was very brave of you to fight back against the elf. It must have been pretty scary." he told the girl, trying to calm her down and pass some time before the police and firemen showed up.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 4:57 am

Susie looked toward ace with worried filled eye's but nodded when he said that Jonathan was just resting she walked around her brother's shadow slowly never keeping her eyes off it before sitting by ace as he told her what a brave thing she did by fighting back against the elf she just shrugged and said in a quite voice, "Mom and dad always said if I was ever grabbed by anyone to use anything to get away from strangers he did something to make me obey him till he pulled out the knife I tried to run after that but he moved really fast almost like one of the super hero's I saw on the news but he wasn't as fast as him. I screamed though I didn't think anyone heard till you and my brother showed up guess he wasn't kidding like mom said he was when tell me that I didn't have to worry about the bogey man getting me because he would change into that monster and beat him up. I think he called it a Grimm. Do you have any gum? That elf man needs a bath and aren't elf ' s suppose to work for Santa ?"

Susie would ramble on mostly due to be in a state of shock and every now and then glance at Jonathan hoping he would wake up soon so he could explain what was going on.

(OOc:Johnathan will be waking up next post just wanted to flesh out Susie ' s a bit personality wise.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed   I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just woke up and I have to hunt something goody finshed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next