Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Weaver trainingEnergy Vote_lcapWeaver trainingEnergy Voting_barWeaver trainingEnergy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Weaver trainingEnergy Vote_lcapWeaver trainingEnergy Voting_barWeaver trainingEnergy Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Weaver trainingEnergy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Weaver trainingEnergy Empty
PostSubject: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Yami stood in a clearing, glancing around. He'd heard rumours of a heroine offering training to new heroes, and though he was highly trained in his own right, he had no problem learning new techniques...Hearing a noise, the Fate Weaver turns around, grabbing a long cotton strip and concentrating his Breath.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Jenny drove up to the clearing on her motorcycle and parked a little ways from the clearing. she wore her new summer outfit her hair down. she usuall had it up in fact she ony had it down when showering really. she put the kick stand down and started walking over to yami taking off her usual blue lense sunglasses and smiled to Yami. She held a hand out to him. "Hello there, you must be Yami. I'm Jennifer Necowl aka Energy Warrior aka your trainer for the day."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Yami blinks.=So...she's arrived.= Yami let's out his Breath, holding thee strip in front of his face, and the white mistlike substance pours out over the cloth. The strip turns white, and writhes and twists, forming itself into a slender staff. Bowing, the mage takes the hand, shaking it." A pleasure..I am Yami Seigi, also known as the Fate Weaver...What shall we work on first?" Though polite, his tone was slightly cold and distant.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:12 pm

she smiled and held her hand out to her side and formed a staff out of energy and rested one end to her shoulder. "first up well be sparring, ill need to know what all you can do and see anything you seem to lack in." she walked a few feet from him " ready to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Yami tilts his head." So you use energy constructs...interesting." He nods, exa mining her." This should prove a interesting spar...." He settles into a fighting stance, he staff held behind hm while he holds a crooked arm out in front of him," let us begin."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:40 pm

She nodded to him "yeah it took me a long time to get this good at controling my energy to allow me to make constructs." Jenny got into a similar pose but her staff rested on her shoulder. "lets" she said with a nod before starting to hold her staff out to the side spinning it slowly going faster as seh started to spin it around her body watching him and waiting to see if hed movve first.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Yami nods." I see...And very well." He examines her a short bit,before rushing toward, his staff held out like he was going to try 'stabbing' her, but the cloth mage instead vaults, striking at her head from above, before landing in a crouch and trying for a sweeping slash at her ankles. He follows up by spinning his Staff around his wrist, jerking his arm back and kicking the still spinning staff at her. Weighed it rebounds off his sparring partner or her weapon, he catches it, devilering one last strike.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:08 am

Jenny smirkeds and watches him closely, 'an attack from above' she thought bevore leaning forward all the way into a fornt flip to avoid the first two attacks as she flipped she watched his movements 'he might try and hit me as i land.' she thought so she turned her body as she landed spinning her staff around her hitting the staff off her own in the process.

she then quickly turned her staff to go in a back hande tecnique and blocked his next strike using her fore arms side to help brace her staff from the blow. she then quickly jerked the staff and slid it down while pushing his. she then hooked her leg around the staff so it was behind the back of her knee as he leg held onto it.

as she did so she let herfelf fall backwards. as she landed she then would put her free hand to the ground and would turn her body with her hand and foot and try to pull the staff away from him as she turned and in the process also send her other arm over trying to strike him with her staff between his neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 12:14 pm

Yami blinks as she blocks and defects his attacks, and the clothmage sees the staff out of the corner of his eye. He raises his arm, taking the blow, then rapidky ties a astrip of cloth to it and and his foreaerm, trapping it. Ignoring his staff,he concentrates his Breath,forming a Baton, then steps forward, his 'trapped' arm sliding sliding along the vs rafts length, and delivers a rapid series of blows, that if landed, would greatly stun a normal human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weaver trainingEnergy   Weaver trainingEnergy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weaver trainingEnergy
Page 1 of 1