Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling All Villains Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Voting_barCalling All Villains Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling All Villains Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Voting_barCalling All Villains Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling All Villains

Go down 
+2
Simca
Emblem
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling All Villains Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Shadow and I are putting together a plot specially for villains. "Calling All Villains" will start with Alissa organizing a team of player-controlled villains. We want a lot of people involved in this, so put on your evil hats.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 pm

would i have to play as another villian or just my own custom one
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 am

Matt's chaotic in nature, so he could get into this.
He was told he's an honorary titan, but that doesn't mean anything to him.

If he thinks the principal is right(for him) then he wouldn't care.
He wouldn't aim to destoy the world, but if he thought that working in a group of villians could lead to anarchy it would interest him.
From time to time there might be conflicted issues between him and the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:49 am

Before we start this plot I'll have Alissa cause a riot or something, then decide the three superhero teams of Jump are too much for her on her own. That will be when she'll call our little villain party.

To explain Alissa's motives more:

Basically, she doesn't care what the other villains want as long as it's going to cause trouble for the Titans. She wants attention. She wants them to chase her, and she would love to be the big 'mastermind' behind it all.

She will probably be sending either individuals or teams out to cause trouble, and she will organise it carefully. She will put the serious villains together, the loners on their own, and the one with motives similar to her own in her inner circle.

It doesn't matter what kind of villain you have, join in. You too, Emmy. If you're not too busy. =P As darthlegolas said, we want a large number of people.

Departed, any villain is fine! But if you want to make another one, go for it. The more the merrier! xD
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:20 am

I'll have to pass on that one Shadow. As you know from The Book of Knowledge, I'm building up towards the finale of my own storyline.

After that, Emblem will be either dead or good, depending on the outcome. With all due respect, Emblem as a villain, that's like an apple tasting like a banan. Doesn't make sense. I made him a villain because we needed one.

When my storyline has concluded, I might make another villain though Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:54 am

Cool. I figured it wouldn't work very well anyway, but thanks for letting us know.

It'll be awesome if Emblem goes good again, then we'll get to see what he was like when he was a hero. =P If you do make a new villain, he could just gatecrash one of our meetings or something, saying he wanted to join in. Alissa'd be down with that, seeing as he wouldn't really be able to hide anything from her. xD
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:31 am

If he goes good again he's gonna be in jail for how many times he's broken Simca's heart. :O
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:46 am

That is, IF he goes good again. That's all up to you lot. Wait for wen you get the chance, it'll be great if it works out Very Happy

And it's not like he knew Simca loved him. Or if he really is what he seems to be right now. Ah hell I can do some foreshadowing but you already have enough information to work with! Get thinking will you!

And yes Shadow, he or she might just do that Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Ooo. If Kaiser gets approved, could he join? He's a full-blooded villain, no doubt.
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/introduce-your-character-f1/fake-t513.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Lol. Just replied to Kaiser's app, asking if he'll be part of this, then saw this post. Fail of life xDD

Anyway, yes of course! We need MORE PEOPLE! =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Good, good. As shadow said, we need more villains!
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:30 am

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/create-a-villain-f48/matrix-t514.htm#10817

Kara's antithesis is here!

Of course... it needs an approval stamp...
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:56 am

I've got a semi-major villain bent on world destruction (she's paired with Krious' villain). We'd be interested i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:03 pm

TIA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~~~

*glomps*

o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Sweet. World destruction's cool. As long as they want to get rid of the Titans, Alissa's down with it =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains   Calling All Villains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Villains
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next