Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yami Seigi Vote_lcapYami Seigi Voting_barYami Seigi Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yami Seigi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Full Character Name

Yami Seigi Yami_seigi___oc_of_a_friend_by_saturnstormxd-d8uvlgj

===IDENTITY===
Props to Sat for the great pic!!

Full Name: Yami Seigi
Nickname(s): Mr Pajamas, 
Codename: Fate Weaver
Alias(es):N/a
Classification: Magic user(human)
Affiliation: Good(Antihero)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Gold
Height: 5feet7inches
Weight: 170
Other Traits:Yami is a slim, 16 going on 17 year old guy, with extremely spiky pale white hair, and golden eyes. He wears clothes that are all cotton, and has many cotten strips of various lengths hidden on his body. The main color seemes to be a dark grey, though he also has black. He wears a cotton hoodie with sleeves that snap together on the end,and come over his hands, and there are long tassels hidden within the end of the sleeves. He wears 3/4 shorts, and cotton mossicans, both dark grey, though the ties of the mossicans are black.He wears a large cotton scarf that covers the bottom of his face.

===POWERS===

Powers:[b]:Cloth Bending: Channels what he calls his Soul Breath through the cloth, making it behave in certain ways. Soul Breathing is when a Cloth Mage pours some of his very soul into the cloth. How strong the resulting object is depends on the strength of the User's soul and will. As you may see, Yami is extremely strong in his soul The Mage enhales, then concentrates his soul energy into the breath waiting in his mouth. Then, he breaths on the garment, or whatever.The Breath doesn't have to touch every single part, it spreads out. He does have to hold it for longer the bigger the spread he wants. For example, the Armor would take around 6 minutes. he also has to do it everytime, for seperate objects.Despie the inflence of his soul, when the cloth is damaged its only the cloth. His weapons and objects are these:

Sword:Takes a strip of of cotton, and channels through it, straightening it out. Though it seems to be able to cut through iron with ease, it's actually the magic, concentrating around the cloth.
[/b]
 Baton:The blunt equivalent of the sword, the Baton is a sword length rod.Its length, like its bladed counterpart, is 34 inches.
Staff and Naginata: Does the same with long strip, forming it into a steel hard staff. he can also make it into a naginata-esque weapon.Like the sword and talons, it can cut through regular steel weapons and armor with relative ease, and with enough force can cleave deep into stone.Both are 6 feet.
.Ripping Talons: Channels through the tassels to form them into claws, allowing him to grip and tear.Hard as steel when channeling. 
Trapping threads: Can use strips and tassels to trap people. Pliable, but hard as steel. You'll need heavy duty wire cutters to snap through them.The threads and/or strips wrap around the victim much like tentacles.heavyLasts 30 before reverting. 
Sheild: The sleeves unsnap, forming into buckler type sheilds when need be. He can also use a very long strip to form a large sheild, about as large as your standard tower sheild, only oval in shape.The sheilds, and in fact all the weapons, are as durable as steel.

(Note:All of his weapons are lighter than their standard counterparts, since they're made of cloth.Also, as they are as durable as steel, they can take as much, and as little, damage as steel before reverting.)

Grandarmor: Tqkes 6 minutes to charge up, lasts 5, and 34 before he can do it again.Channels Breath through all the clothing he's wearing, activating the Grand armor. Think of powered armor. Ussually as strong as a peak human, Yami's abilities triple, allowing him to :

1.Take heavy caliber bullets
2, Enough strength to punch through a brick wall. He can use Weapons in concert with this, though it's ussually the Sword or the Staff. The maxiium force it can take is around 40 tons [b]of force. After that, it'll become regular cloth again.

Skills:

Master Martial Artist: has a Master rank in the unique martail art belonging to his clan. The martial art relies on the use of the weapons formed by his magic, but it also has alot of good striking and locking attacks.
[/b]
Weaving: Hesva cloth mage,has such, he's a very good weaver, though hell insist its for "maintenance", much like a warrior maintains his weapons.
Multitasked:Depending on the need, he can control as many as 20 strips as once, though he only does what's necessary.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Fire::A single fireball would be enough to reeally wreck his day, untill he puts it out.[/b]
. No interrupting please:If someone manages to interupt him during Breathing, he iis stunned for a few minutes. What I mean by interuptting him is this:say he's cahrging his breath, and you slam into his stomach. He lets out the breath, and thus the magic, which stuns him. It doesn't have to be the solar plexis, as long as the wind is driven out to nowhere.He's stunned for the length of 3 minutes.
Intent:His weapons are form by the Breath and charged with what he wants. This means they cannot suddenly switch purposes. A trap remains a trap, a sword remains a sword.
Weapons: His weapons don't immediately turn back to cloth should he loose them, thus his enemies can use them against him for the length of 10 minutes,so long as they keep close enough.His magic seems to infuse and surround the cloth itself, lingering before dissipating.
Range:His cloth can only go the length of 5 yards before he loses control and they turn back to regular cloth.The only exception is the trap threads, though this is only after the for is trapped. Once he leaves the standard distance, it takes only an thirty minutes to wear off, and the cloth reverts back to standard cloth.The grip, when its secure, is quite difficult to escape, though not impossible to the skilled or strengthenhanced.
[b]Equipment:
A magic bag that endlessly produces cloth strips, nthough he can only have 25 on him per fight.The strips produced have two sizes: medium for the sword and baton, and long for the staff, naginata. Medium:44 inches.Long:8 feet.

[/b]
===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

[b]Personality:
A bit cold at first, when he grows to trust you, he can be goofy and funny. He is extremly loyal, and refuses to fail at protecting his team.He has a odd love for squid jerky,and also can't resist Root Beer. Both are very good bribes to get on his good side. When you make him really, really angry, he goes into a strangely cold beserker fury, not saying anything, just hitting and hitting and hitting until you can't take anymore.He's also weak against cute animals and girls.
Strengths:Loyal, daimond hard determination, made even harder by his need to correct his mistake. He won't ever crack, he won't ever break, he'll just break you.
Interests/Habits:He enjoys reading manga, though he always has a Art of War on hand to cover up.He also enjoysmusic.

[/b]
===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

[b]Family Members:
None alive
Place of Origin:Somewhere in Japan.
History:Yami belonged to a anceint and mysterious clan of magic users. These magicians had a unique talent....They could bend cloth, and make if follow their commands. Yami was the son of the cheiftain, and had a good life. One day, he fines a sealed bottle, and not noticing the warnings on it, opens it up, releasing the demons contained withing. Yami ran as his village was razed, and his people were slaughtered. He was fourteen that day.A day later, he abandoned his old self, taking a name meaning Dark Justice. Eversince then, he's searched for a way to make up for his 'cowardice'.
Sample rp:

[/b]

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:10 pm

CLAIMED BY THAT CHILCK WHO JUST GRADUATED TODAY AND CAN ONLY GET ON CURRENTLY VIA XBOX 360!!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:03 pm

• for your classification, please say if he is human or not since magic users can be a very wide range of races.
  • for height, please say 5 to 7 what, also how is he 5 to 7 can he shrink and grow?
  • for powers, what happens when some one cuts his cloth is his soul cut to or something?
  • what is his range of control over his cloth, as in how ar can his cloth go before he no longer can control it because its too far away?
  • how much cloth can he control at once
  • please make each weapon its own paragarph for easier reading
  • say how big (in ft inch etc) the baton is since swords can vary drastically in size.
  • how big is his staf
  • explain how strong each weapon is and if it can cut what all can it cut through
  • how exactly can he trap others with his cloth and how hard would it be to eascape it/how strong is its hold on the traped target
  • make the sheild weaker and say how big it is (note if its not scary big and about link (from zelda) big or smaller the n ill allow the strength to stay the same but if its way bigger then make it weaker
  • how heavy is each item are they as heavy as theyre counter parts despite being made of cloth
  • when others hold his weapons do they turn into normal cloth again? please go more into how this works and things like this
  • for your armor please make each thing it can do its own line, treat each thing as a sub power to the main power of making the cloth his armor aka they cant be as strong as usual powers that are like them since they are sub powers. likeif the flashes super speed was a sub power rather than his main he wouldnt run as fast and such. also make sure there isnt a large amount of sub powers to his main power.
  • for skills, make his weaving on its own line
  • how does his magic affect his fighting skill exactly?
  • for his equipment, please say 25 of what inches feet peices, also how big are the strips and how strong are they, can they cut through things like his sword?
  • for his weaknesses, you said "he iis also stunned" this is only one effect i dont know if you missed one or acidentally put also on this but please fix this.
  • for background, you have some typos that made me confused and have to reread things sometimes, please fix this.

thats all you got to fix from what i see, have fun
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:18 am

Modded! Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to fix the text.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:26 pm

there are somethings you forgot to cover and new things you need to adress now
  • put the charge time for your armor in the armor area too along with a time limit for how long it can be activated and a cool down time since his clothes cover 90%+ of him and that makes it way too hard for others to lay any hits on him.
  • change all post count time limits to actual times like 1 hr etc. since alot of time can pass and times can vary from post to post
  • you forgot to put the strengths on your baton and sword you have what the sword can cut through but not how strong it is aka how hard it is to break it.
  • you forgot to put the size (ft) of your staff
  • your also in your weakness i pointed out before is still there in your first weakness listed
  • put the traps time limit in its descripton as well as in your weakness
  • in skills it looks like the skil is a mastered martail arts skill with another power attatched to it. this doesnt make you go over but please make it onl ymasted martail arts and move the rest to the powers section as a seprate power

thats it post when you fix the stuff listed
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 pm

K, done modding.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:38 pm

okay looks like theres only one thing left, lower you time limit of how long it lasts on your armor and trap fights rarelt last 15 mins let alone 30 minutes to han hour.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:50 pm

K,nodded.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Yami Seigi Harley11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yami Seigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Seigi   Yami Seigi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami Seigi
Page 1 of 1