Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Vote_lcapHero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Voting_barHero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Vote_lcapHero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Voting_barHero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Empty
PostSubject: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:30 pm

It was a quiet day at Marakami High School, even for a Saturday. There were no sporting events, no team practices, no team meetings. Nothing. The doors had never been unlocked. However, one of the doors on the east side was suspiciously held open by a small rock.

Inside, the only room that had any lights on was the gymnasium. It was eerily quiet until Toji Okami opened the door.

"I'm glad you accepted my invitation." The voice came from Shivering Jemmy, a six year old girl currently laying on the floor, staring up at a balloon on the ceiling. She was wearing a blue skirt with flowers on it and a t-shirt that bore a cartoon rabbit.

The little girl stood up, taking a wide stance and crossing her arms across her chest. "Toji, I've decided that I want to be a Teen Titan. I'm ready today, but some day I will be. You are going to get me into shape, teach me to be good. You are going to make me a hero, and there's nothing you can do to get out of it."

Jemmy gestured with her head towards a cat that was also in the gym. "Oh yeah, he's with us, too."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Toji grins, shrugging." Hey...I don't mind, kiddo. After all, you truly wish this, right? So why would I stop you. Gotta warn ya, I'll teach you the basics of being a hero, but that's bout all I can, since I amount to the teams muscle, so to speak..But that's fine...it'll allow you to add your own style, show you what role your best at...." He blinks, examining the cat closer." I'll be....Sunshine, how are ya, little buddy?!" He blurs over, bending down and giving the cat a scratch under the chin.
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character
Name: Sunshine
Code Name: Archivist

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:03 pm

The Gym floor is polished. Normally this would not have been in anyway fascinating for a student. For a kitten however that is a different story. It is true that Sunshine is somewhat smarter, smart being the word to be taken with a grain of salt. Sunshine is still a kitten and his brain capacity does not prevent him from displaying these adorable behaviors. Hoping around and patting at the floor with his paw, Sunshine was having fun with it's reflection. His green saddle bags slid a bit up and down his ribs each time he hop.

Creeeek...

Sunshine ears locked on to the sound of an opening door. A familiar scent waft into his nose but he could not quite place where he picked the scent before. Sunshine been around the city a lot and had been snuggled by a lot of hoomans so it was somewhat difficult for him to remember. It was when the blue hooman started to bend over him that is dawn on the kitten on who this hooman was! Sunshine let out a purr as he was scratch under the chin by the blue hooman. Settling down he gave a cute mew in response.

"I remembr u nao, Im happeh two c u again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:06 am

Jemmy pouted and put her hands on her hips. "Kiddo?" She looked down at her body. "Oh, yeah, I guess I deserve that." Jemmy threw some punches at the empty air in front of her. They were less than impressive, but it wasn't Jemmy's physical body that anyone should be afraid of.

"So, where do we start? Combat? The secret handshake? Learning some secret code? I suppose we should start with whatever causes me the most trouble." Jemmy thought about it for a moment. "There must be a test. You'll have to judge me when it comes to each important piece of being a hero. Throw anything at me. What's my first test?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:44 am

Toji smiles as Sunshine purrs and responds." I'm happy to see you too, little buddy." He straightens up, looking at Jemmy." Yah.....I know technically you're much older than me, but it'd feel weird calling a little girl ma'am...Ahem, anyway, tests....Right...Jemmy, if you don't mind, could ya teleport us to the Titan Tree? Well make use of the training room there."
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:13 am

Sunshine adjusted his saddle bags as they became a bit unaligned. While doing this his ears were high and alert to catch any sound. The mention of a tree excites him as he imagine there would be squirrels there to catch. Standing to attention Sunshine sent a glance at the little Hooman. Even today he can still not get how the hero world work. This is why the little kitten came here so he could learn more!

"Ooo a tree! Iz thar hooj skwerls?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Jemmy frowned. The Titan's Tree? She had just come from there. Bow was letting the little Lady of Chaos sleep in her room. Oh well, it was probably a better place to train. They were less likely to break stuff there, and squishy humans were far less likely to just wander in and get hurt.

She shrugged and her frown turned back into a smile. "Sure, if you want." Jemmy walked up to Sunshine and petted him. At the same time, she held a hand out and touched Toji's leg. In the blink of an eye, they were inside the Titan's Tree Training Room.

Her friends might notice that the red balloon from before had teleported with them, and was now resting against the ceiling of the training room.

"You know, when I first met you, Toji, I thought I was going to have to teach you how to be a good hero. But I was wrong. You are a real hero, the kind I'd like to be. You never give up. Why? Why would you knowingly walk into a situation where you might die? Where you most likely will die?" She continued to pet Sunshine while she asked this.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Toji grins." Thanks. Sorry for the troube,  but if we train in the school, and wreck it, since I'm the 'oldest', it'd be my bacon in the pan."He looks at Sunshine." There might be a few squirells, my little friend, but they're probably hidden, due to the faint eagles...sorry, Sunshine." Then, dar asks him why. Why put yourself at risk." Well....I guess its a few things...First, guilt. I....did a lot of bad things, and had bad vthings done to me...." He raises his hand to his throaght." Sure, I literally had no choice, but still..."His hand lowers."Second...Well, duty. My dad told me that from when I was old enough to understand that it was the duty of Okami to protect, no matter what...I think the biggest reason though, is that I just can't stand the thought of letting someone else get hurt when its m who has a better chance to survive... Sure, I'll die, but so what. Better I then people who don't have it coming.In the end, its me, my choice, and that's call I care about."
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:37 pm

A purr emits from Sunshine as he was petted by the young one. Sunshine failed to catch the older hooman answer to his previous question due to being in a bliss like state that is often brought on by petting. It was after the question gave by the young one when he start to gain awareness of whats around him. Sunshine manage to hear most of the older hooman speech and his ears perk up at the mention of Okami. While he does not know fully of what a Okami is except that is means wolf in japanese, the fact that he picked up a canine scent earlier makes him ponder if there is some sort of connection. At the moment this interest took a back seat and focus on the loving he was currently getting.

"U r gud pettr mis!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:26 am

Jemmy could definitely relate to having done bad things in her past. Like Toji, it was what motivated her desire to help people now, as a sort of redemption. But the rest of Toji's words didn't resonate quite as loudly with her. She had a duty, alright. Her duty was to watch over the world and keep it full of Chaos. Protecting people was included in that...kinda. If there were no people, then who would be left to cause Chaos, or to be affected (for better and worse) by Chaos? World-ending disasters aside, though, Jemmy wasn't too worried about humanity just disappearing. They had proven themselves quite stubborn in her experience.

"I think I get where you're coming from, Toji, but I have to admit a few things. I think humans accept the possibility of death because death is inevitable for them. But me...I could literally stay alive forever. I don't need to worry about making the most of my life. Besides, even if I save someone, they'll just die in 80 years or so of old age." She held up her hands, defensively. "I'm not saying that I don't want to help people. I do, but there is a limit to how far I am willing to go, and that limit probably won't change that much. I mean, if I die, then I won't be able to keep helping and protecting people for the next million years. You're a half-demon, so you should live for a really long time, too. I don't understand your choice, but I think it's admirable. But for me, my survival is the most important, and I'm always going to treat it that way. I hope that choice doesn't make me a bad hero."

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:59 am

Toji chuckles at Sunshine." Hahaha....well, someone's in bliss." Then, he pays attention to Jenny, listening to her words. When she asks if she's a bad hero, he shakes his head."No....there's different types, you know. For example, Batman and Superman. One was one who relied on stealth, gadgets, and superior techniques, and was very grim indeed. The other relied on his high level of abilities, and was the quintessential 'good guy'.And so are you and me different, Jemmy. I need to risk myself more, since my skills and abilities require me to get close and personal...that's if I'm not able for some reason to blow it up or melt it from a distance.You, however, literally rely on mind over matter. So long as you see the action, you're able to think the oppenants out, via summoned objects and stuff, instead of punching at something till it decides to lie down, hahahaha!!!" He looks at Sunshine, scratching the kittens chin." And we both know what this little guy uses..." Then, it registers that Jemmy said he would live a long time, since he's half demon." Wait...but I've been growing normally!! Maybe it'll kick in when I'm older?Hmmmmmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Sunshine let out another purr as the blue hooman scratch his chin. With the little hooman not petting him anymore he was left to sit there and listen to the conversation. While Sunshine like philosophical discussions since he was around it a lot back home, he just can't get why hoomans make it so complicated. Licking his left paw he thought about the 'Okami' and the new information that states the blue hooman was also a half-daemon. It would explain his canine scent but since Sunshine already dominated the blue hooman he is okay with this new found information. But there was one question for the blue hooman that was on Sunshine mind.

"Y doan heroez cuddle bad guyz? If hero promotez gud y not halp teh bad guyz?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Toji explained that there were different types of heroes. That made sense. Toji seemed to be a very agreeable person, and Jemmy found herself smiling at him. He was someone who always put out the best effort he could, and she liked that about him.

Toji seemed surprised by the idea that he might live longer than a normal human. Jemmy giggled at his concern over his current rate of aging. "Yeah, it probably only kicks in once you reach a certain age. I really wouldn't know, though. I went to give someone a get well soon card once. When I got to the hospital, they said he had recovered, and then died of old age 50 years later. Apparently I was a little late."

Sunshine asked why heroes didn't cuddle villains. Jemmy's smile grew, and a genuine happiness filled her. "Some of them do, Sunshine. That's what Bow, the leader of the Titans, did for me. That was the first time anyone had ever been genuinely kind to me. It changed me."

She got down on her knees to get closer to the cat. "I'm not very good at cuddling, but you are. Sunshine, if you have the power to turn bad people good, then you have the greatest power of all."

Jemmy jumped back up to her feet. "Alright. Training. Let's get started." Jemmy put up her fists and bounced on her feet, as though she was going to box against Toji. Technically, he hadn't even said they were going to do any combat training yet. "Now don't be intimidated, but I've spent six days at a dojo, learning kung fu."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Toji looks at Sunshine." Well, my little friend, sometimes we do help people on the wrong side of the law, be they those confused about the right thing to do, or those who don't have a choice, for one reason or the other.But we also have to punish those who are evil, those who know what they do is wrong, those who have a choice, but continue on their path. That's the difference between evil and bad." Toji blinks, turning to Jemmy." Wait...you know my Alpha?!" Then, she says let's train." Right..enough of the deep stuff, I don't want to overheat, hahahaha!!" He stands up, chuckling as she says she's trained six days training." Alright...we know you can fight with powers, but let's see what you can do with your fist. Touch me once, and you'll have passed." He bounces lightly, ready to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Sunshine gave a purr to signify his content with the answers given to him. As those around around prepare to train Sunshine also start to get ready. He unbuckle his saddle bags and let them slide off his rump as he stands up on all four limbs. His tail did a slow wave as his pupils dilated. "I cud be cuddly but i'm still kat. We did not contribute two teh extincshun ov 33 bird speciez four nothin!"

Sunshine crouch low to the ground and put some weight on his back legs. There was a lot of empty space so he would need to rely on speed. With a swishing tail Sunshine studied the blue hooman to gauge it's move. The only thing he could come up with for a strategy was the classic chase. By using his strength he launched off his back legs and began to make a dash for the blue hooman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)   Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero School: Day 1 (HB/Archivist)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next