Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Forger Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Forger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Forger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Forger Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Forger Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Forger Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Forger Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Forger Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Forger Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Forger Vote_lcapThe Forger Voting_barThe Forger Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Forger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Forger Empty
PostSubject: The Forger   The Forger Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Full Name: Raikou Okami
Codename:The Forger
Alias(es): The Forger
Classification: God
Relation to character: Tojis god, creator of Okamian Race

Hair Color: white, with streaks of blue
Eye Color: Icy blue
Height: 8 foot
Weight:320(All of it muscle)
Description(optional):It depends on what form he chooses to take. The first is a huge, burly man, wielding a black smiths hammer, and missing a upper canine. The second is a huge, bright blue wolf with a broken off horn in the middle of its forehead.

Powers:Lightning of the gods: He has the ability to control lightning like Toji, on!my amped up around ten times, thanks to the generosity of the true Japanese storm deities.

Godly strength: he's capable of knock down buildings with a single blow.
Subpower: Godly durability: he's nigh indestructible. It usually takes another god to damage him.

Godly Speed: His max speed allows him to flashstep 27 times
Sub power: Godly reflexes: He's capable of dodging a blast from a army.

Weaknesses: Infinite cosmic POWA!!!!........ lotsa, lotsa rules: He's bound by cosmic rules not to interfere in combat unless a god or god level being has already stepped in. Thus, he usually is in advisory role.These same rules forbid him from intruding on another gods domain, unless a desperate plea of one of his 'children' is strong enough, or if he's invited.

I don't do cold.....: He can't enter a place that is very cold.

Or water: going underwater would diffuse his strength,weakening him dramatically, so he usually doesn't.

I'm a GOOD god!!: Though he doesn't consider it a weakness, he far too nice to use his full strength amongst a city, or anywhere else innocent beings might get hurt. He also fights fair, no matter what, so a more lowdown oppenant could use all sorts of nasty maneuvers.

Skills/Strengths:They don't call me the Forger for nothing!!!: he's a smithing god, and thus is a complete master at making amazing arms and armor.

I may be old, but I've learned a lot: over the ages, he's learnt various martial arts, and is a master in all of them.

I refuse to abandon the innocent: he never ever backs down from evil, more so if innocents are threatened.

Equipment: His hammer, SnakeSmasher: despite its humble appearance,this hammer is one thing thatg all Youkai fear, espessially snake demons. Heavenly Arsenal: He, when knowingly going into battle carries a bag that is bigger on the inside than the outside from which he can summon a varsity of blessed weapons to either fly at the enemy, or for him to weild.

Habits/Quirks: You can find him fishing ocassionaly, or annoying big cats in his wolf form. He also enjoys teasing his most loyal children, as a Signor affection. Mostly though, he's seen when someone revives a Okamian Arms, or appearing to offer Toji advice.

Personality:For the most part, he's kind and gentle, though not so much with true evil. He's also a tad eccentri , and enjoys teasing younger gods and his "children".Over the years, he's developed a fondness for romance novels(a subject of intense embarrassment). He's loytal, and never fails to look out for his charges.

Place of Origin:Ancient Japan
Back to top Go down

The Forger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Active Characters :: Supporting Characters-
Jump to: