Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGhost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Voting_barGhost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGhost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Voting_barGhost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 1:18 pm

"Most spirits were human once, like this one." Akira spoke, "It's true that some are insidious, evil, and downright malevolent, but others are merely trying to find peace. A true Guardian knows this and can discern between the two." her voice softened a bit. "I know how dangerous spirits can be, believe me, I know from experience. But there are spirits out there who hurt many and there are those that protect many. In a way, they are very similar to humans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:33 am

This ghost was strongest. The strongest by far that Solomon had faced. The ghost said he had died by drowning, not by combat. Maybe he really was that strong, that it took an ocean to kill him. Apparently, because of some oath, Lykos was now fighting evil everywhere he went. He then said that Solomon was too full of hate to understand.

Solomon was furious. His face turned red with anger. Before he could even reply, the same annoying girl spoke again. She informed him that many ghosts had once been living people. 'No, really?' he thought, sarcastically. She was something called a Guardian, and claimed she could tell the difference between a good ghost and a bad ghost. Furthermore, she said that ghosts could be a force for good, just like living humans.

"I know what a stupid ghost is." Solomon exploded. She turned to the girl. "You're right, they're just like humans, and humans are cruel, evil, monstrous creatures. Violent punishment is all that keeps them from eating each other. Give them power, take away their fear of death, and what is left? You die, you're supposed to stay dead. You're not supposed to come back and kill my family."

Solomon glared at Lykos. "But no, you're right. I'm sure that I'm just some idiot filled with unjustified hatred. I'm sure I did not dedicate my life to wiping out your kind for no reason. I definitely don't have a legitimate reason for doing this. Did you ever think that maybe I can think?"

He aimed the gun at Lykos again. "You'll fight evil until you are unable? Very well. Soon you will be quite unable. I will release you from your oath. Now will you let me do it, or are you just too full of pride to understand?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:05 am

Lykos blinks. His family was killed? That explained a lot..Then the gun was pointed at him again, and he sighs." Alright.....look, I never said you didn't have a legimate reason, I simply said you were too full of hate to understand.And you are. Yes, you can accept it logically, but your emotions are telling you to erase me, that I'm your enemy, that I'm a rightful target of your anger. And I'm not, I'm on your side, despite the fact youre a jerk.I'm like you....in life, I never really had a family. Sure, I had a blood father, but he regarded me as simply his contribution to the military, yet another warrior. I had my brothers, yes, in my fellow warriors, but they died again and again. Then, one day, I'm sent to fight a battle over as perceived insult. On that trip, I died. But, that family that found me, that gave me burial rites? They became my family over time, as I watched over them, and those who could see me were nice to me. They were kind, good people, with only a few bad apples among them. Then, a demon came. That day, as everyone was slaughtered, even the family ghosts, I, barely survived myself, and even then i lost the first happiness I had ever felt.Since then, I've been searching for that evil bastard, first in rage, just like you, then after a while, I realized something. If I pursued my quest in hate, then I would wind up into something I wouldn't like. So, I decided to hunt him not because he hurt me, but because he had hurt, and still could, hurt others. Now, you haveva choice, my friend. You could pull that trigger, and continue on in hate, or you could lower it, and decide to follow justice.Before you decide, realize you can gain an ally, maybe two with one choice. Its all on you.....decide." He stands calmly, looking at the angered ghost hunter.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Akira didn't say anything at first. She listened to what Solomon's story and then Lykos'. So that was why the man was so keen on destroying Lykos. He was acting out of personal experience. Akira noticed something that the three of them held in common, however. All three of them had experienced a catastrophe brought on by a demonic encounter.

After realizing this, she decided to bring up this similarity in hopes that the connection would help Solomon realize that they were working towards a relatively common goal. "It seems to me, sir, that you and the spirit are actually working towards a relatively common goal. That is, destroying any evil spirit or demon you find. And that is in part why I became a Guardian as well. You see, two years ago, my family was attacked by a demonic spirit. It killed my father and younger sister, and the damage it did to my mother put her in a coma for awhile. Since she's awoken, she's been unable to walk."

She visibly tugged down her prayer beads from her wrist into her hand, fidgeting with them in slight nervousness. If the combined words of herself and Lykos didn't get through to Solomon, Lykos would be a steaming pool of ectoplasm in the next moments. While the young exorcist didn't particularly have any attachment to this spirit she just met, it was her duty as a Guardian to be sure that he's able to complete his personal goals properly so he can easily be put to rest. "We're all working towards a common goal - defeat the evil that has wronged us. Avenge our loved ones and ourselves. So why can't we set aside our differences and work together to achieve this common goal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:08 am

Solomon listened to their words. Their logic was flawless. Of course, the ghost Lykos could still be deceiving him, but the Guardian claimed to be able to sense such things. Solomon growled, sounding astonishingly like an animal in pain. He lowered his gun, and returned it to the holster.

"A ghost ally would be useful in fighting other ghosts. For now, I will not destroy you. But mark my words, when you are torn apart and finally forced to leave this world, it will be at my hand."

Solomon looked at the girl. "I am sorry to hear about your loss. Though you may disagree with my methods, please understand that I am fighting to avenge your family, along with my own." Lykos had a pretty sad story, as well, but Solomon refused to feel sorry for a ghost, or to make any effort to comfort one. "I'm Solomon. Who might you be?" He glanced back at Lykos. "And you, ghost. What was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:03 am

Lykos grins." If I turn bad, it be an honor to be banished by you......jerk."He looks at Akira." I sorry that happened to you." He looks at Solomon." And you too.I really do mean that, even if you don't beleive me." He nodded,bowing sarcastically." And since you asked for my name so politely, I'll tell you. It is Lykos Makhaira. If you can't pronounce it, you may call me Wolf."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:15 pm

Once the three had shared their life story, it seemed that it was clear they were all working towards a common goal. Lykos and Solomon would likely remain rivals, but as long as they weren't at each other's throats the whole time, it would work out. The conflict passed, and Akira shifted her prayer beads back onto her wrist.

"My name is Akira... Akira Shiryoku." she replied to Solomon. She turned back to Lykos. "Now, Lykos. How can we help you find this demon spirit? And what is it like, exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:29 pm

"I can pronounce it," Solomon said. He wasn't about to call this ghost 'wolf.'

And just like that, they were on the trail of an ultra-evil, ultra-powerful demon. Solomon nodded as Akira started asking what the demon was like. "If we do this, we will need to be prepared. If you know it's weaknesses, we need to know. If not, we can do the research. When we hit it, it needs to die."

An idea popped into Solomon's mind. "Perhaps you could even help us perfect our weaponry. Serve as a test subject to make them more effective. You seem to have the stomach to survive a lot of punishment."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Lykos grins cheekily at Akira, walking over and bowing elengtly, winking as he straightens back up."My lady Akira...it is positively a honor hearing your name, as is working with you." It was obvious by now that Lykos enjoyed teasing.He gives a dismissive snort at Solomon." You too..I suppose." Then, Solom suggests testjngweapons on Lykos." I knew it!!!! Youre plannkng evil deeds, aintcha, old man? Let my gaud down,and pow!!!!" He glares at Solomon,distorting his mouth till it looked like a excaggerated, oversized scowl."ayoure lucky punk, that acgually sounds like a good idea!" He makes his mouh normal again. It was also obvious he was a goofball....getting serious, he thinks."......that day....its engrained in my mind.....It was a nice day..I could smell my offering, fish patties, cooling off after being cooked...Aaaah, how I wished I could bite into them...I could hear the children laughing, happy and mischievous as usual...but those laughs were replaced by screams shortly.. It came, a death dealing shadow.....I rushed over as quicklynas I could, but I was already nearly too late.Most of the adults, they had been sliced apart. There were a few left, trying to figth back. I...i coukld do nothinh! I was shocked...Id fought demons before, but onlu small fry..id never seen so much power...As I watched, it slaughtered all of them, except for one, who was badly injured. She was the mother of the children, one of the few who could see and talk with me. I screamed at her, told her to run, and I went into battle....I fought long and hard as she took the kids to safety..This thing...it was  claoked in darkness. What bits I would see were reptilian in nature..It fought with a sword, foreign to this land...I'm surprised I survived, even now.Still, even though I came close to banishment, I succeeded in warding it off...so I thought.I heard later that the mother had died of her wounds, and the children sent to live with foster parents, broken. That thinhg had succeeded at whatever it was after, and it knew it. That lon hard battle? It was merely a game to the demon." Lykos shakes himself." I couldnt spot any weaknesses. Probably not the right circumstances... It was cokcy though, that much is for certain.no doubt it will underestimate us...Still, you two will have to train, as will I."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)   Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Mansion Grande!! (Rp part)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2