Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Thalia Grace Vote_lcapThalia Grace Voting_barThalia Grace Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thalia Grace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Thalia Grace

Thalia Grace Thalia_Grace

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Thalia Grace
Nickname(s): 'Juice'
Codename: Conduit
Alias(es):
Classification: Demi-God
Affiliation: Neutral Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Gender Female
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 156 lbs
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:

Minor Weather Control
Thalia is the daughter of Zeus, and thus has inherited his ability to control electricity and the weather. Unlike Zeus however, she hasn't had years upon years to hone her abilities and has only some control over them. She can summon rain, snow, or hail, and she can surround herself in a vortex of wind in order to achieve flight of up to 200 mph. In some cases, overwhelming anger can cause Thalia to lose control of her powers, creating severe rainstorms until she calms herself.

The Blood of Zeus; Electrokinesis
Zeus' blood causes Thalia to be a living conductor, capable of storing electricity in her body before weaponizing it. The only problem is that she cannot naturally produce electricity on her own. She can draw it from sources up to 3 feet away, including telephone wires, breaker panels, lightbulbs, and even batteries. If Thalia has too much electricity in her body at once, she will have to unleash it, or risk serious injury. She can only unleash up to 400,000 at a time. (200,000 is an average tazer)

Demigod Physiology
Demigods are commonly more durable than humans, and their powers will work differently. A demigod cannot be detected through any usual means of discovering meta-humans. Demigods are also able to take a bit more punishment than humans. Modern weapons such as guns and explosives do very little to a demigod. They will leave bruises or cuts, but to kill a demigod one would need a bladed weapon such as a sword or dagger, or even a bow and arrow.

Skills:

Awesome yoyo skillz

Weaknesses:

Emotion
If Thalia lets her emotions get out of control, then the weather becomes rather...unpredictable around her.

Energy Overload
Thalia can hold up to 2,000,000,000 watts of energy in her body at once. (200,000 is a tazer) She tries to have as little in her body at a time when out of combat.

Elements
No, not the league of legends team. They got 7th, they arent that great guys. Obscure references that only Izzy understands aside, Thalia doesnt have any resistance to the elements other than electricity. She will still drown in the ocean or burn in a fire.

Equipment:

Pocket Knife
Cell Phone
Yoyo

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Thalia is very sarcastic, crude, and rude. She has no problem saying things to people and doesn't usually take much time to think through what she says. She is fiercely loyal to her friends.

Strengths:
Coordination
Leadership Skill

Interests/Habits:
Working Out
Yoyo Things
Weapon Collecting

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Zeus, God of the Sky (father)

Place of Origin:
Steel City

History:
Thalia is the daughter of Zeus. Rather simple isn't it? Given that her father was a bit busy with running the sky, she spent her entire childhood without a father figure. Her mother tried to compensate without giving away too much, but Thalia ended up a bit of a wild child regardless. Most of her time was either spent in a police station or doing something stupid to get her thrown into one. Once she discovered her powers, the problems only got worse. Almost the point that Thalia could be considered a super villain. At this point, her mother decided that she couldn't keep tabs on her anymore and sent her to Zeus, hoping he could sort her out. Needless to say, the discovery of her father was an absolute shock to her (hehehe...). Zeus didn't take to the typical styles of scolding his children. Instead he set her on trial for disgracing his name.

Pleading for her life, Zeus permitted it to her. She was a child, after all. He explained to her that she didn't act as his daughter should. She should be a leader, a strong one. A symbol of courage to the other demigods of the modern day. Today, Thalia runs a small camp of teenage Demigods who do not have a home to call their own. While they often come and go and Thalia herself does not run the day to day functions of it, she is the prime defender of it.

Last edited by Izzerz on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Claimed in the name of the Silver King. Expect a reply soon.
Back to top Go down

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Yo-yo skills seem a bit too powerful, but I suppose I could let it pass...just this once.

So she's a little more durable than humans, and on top of that, bullets do not affect her nearly as much as normal. I just want to confirm that she doesn't have any resistance against elements (other than electricity, of course). If so, please put that in the weaknesses section.

Also, if someone shot her with a bazooka, or some other type of modern day explosive, would that be able to kill her? I'm curious if her power applies to all modern weaponry or just guns.

Finally, someone who can control the weather!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 am

The area of modern weapons was kind of a small challenge to me. I needed to find a way to work with that when we have Wonder Woman, a canon demigod with a weakness for bladed weapons...which APPARENTLY includes bullets. Go figure. Wonder Babe however has her bracers to block bullets and other projectiles, most demigods dont have that option. So I decided to remove the option to defeat a demigod with those weapons entirely, while maintaining the ability to beat her in hand to hand combat (which she is only decent at because she works out) and to beat her with a glaring weakness: tiny knives.

ONTO THE QUESTION AT HAND, a grenade launcher, rpg, or bazooka. Now I dont feel this would kill her, and if it did I'm a bit concerned if anyone carries one for funsies (even Kris) so Yang may have to visit about that. But it isnt a bladed weapon, so it will not kill her. (Assuming shrapnel doesnt shred her as I said) That being said, she isnt immune to the FORCE of the weapon. She can be knocked around like a ragdoll and the impact could in theory break a bone or two.

I hope that answers your question.

I also want to share that I initially was planning on having the yo-yo skills as a weapon with the yoyo being laced with iron or something that electricity would travel through letting her crack people with it or wrap them to shock them. I scrapped it though because it didnt feel like a good idea lol
Back to top Go down

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 pm

I apologize for the delay. I have been reviewing and pondering things related to your application. Very little is still needed at this time.

Strengths? Interests/Habits? Please fill these out. You mentioned that she was good at melee combat because she works out. Does she have any sort of training in martial arts? Is she just naturally coordinated? Or does she rely on her bulging muscles?

Add in that information and you will have one approval.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Done.

As a Demigod she's relatively naturally coordinated. She doesn't have bulging muscles or anything, she's just pretty darn fit.
Back to top Go down

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Thalia Grace Riful_11
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:10 pm

...Hello?
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Thalia Grace Vinyl_scratch_approved_by_agarwaen117-d4qx77e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thalia Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia Grace   Thalia Grace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia Grace
Page 1 of 1