Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Today at 8:51 am by Kip

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Today at 6:36 am by Energy

» To those in threads with me.
Yesterday at 1:10 pm by Silent Night

» Enter the Games
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:18 am by Megabot

» My Application
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:39 pm by Energy

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm by Bloo

» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 pm by Dar

» Brute[Ready]
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

Top posting users this week
Dar

Silent Night

Energy

Kip

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Megabot

Emmz

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

En'daros

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

Energy, Hellbreaker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Thank You So Much

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Yang Xiaolong and Blake Belladonna
Code Name: Ranger/Blake
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Thank You So Much   Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:40 am

Maybe it's just the music I'm listening to and the sappy feeling I'm in, but I just want to put this out right now. There are a lot of times that I find myself in a god awfully dark place day in and day out. I have trouble sleeping, eating, and keeping my mind clean and myself safe. It's a very real struggle, and it's something I find almost impossible to talk about. So you can imagine that this is pretty difficult for me to write so...lets take this bit by bit.

I know I can be needy, I know I can be a complete pain in the ass, and I know that this probably looks like a cry for attention, but I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you. Places like this and the people I've met make everything so much more manageable. There are so many days where I feel absolutely alone in the world until I can sit myself in front of a bright screen and just...not think I guess? Between this and my other primary outlets, I feel like I can have one of those idiotic sappy anime moments where the person turns around and there's a bunch of ghostly versions of all their friends and it's like "THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP DRIVES ME FORWARD BELIEVE IT" and blah blah blah. I feel like without this, I really would just be that really creepy girl who works in a sex toy shop and sits in the corner with her lunch watching other people have fun on the internet.

But this place and others have helped me kind of realize that...well...there's nothing wrong with that. It's a part of who I am, and it's a part of who I'm always going to be. And knowing that there are people who believe in me and support me so far away make me...okay with that I guess. So I guess...thank you. You all know who you are, you know exactly who you are. You've helped me through my darkest moments and I thank you so sincerely for that because I feel like I'm improving, even if it's just a little bit.

I was planning on doing something like this for post number 1000, but I didn't want to wait that long and risk ruining it. 940 is special enough isn't it? Thank you all again, and I can't imagine my life without you, because it wouldn't work out. Recent events like Monty have made me realize just how much I've thrown my life away and how much I take it for granted. How much I need to fix it. How much I WANT to fix it. So...I need to start. Now.

Which is why it hurts me a lot to say that...even with how inactive I've been, I'll be even less active. I can't keep up alone, so I'll be back every now and again, but I want everyone to know. Especially with how much I take everything for granted and how many fits I love to throw. So..that's it. Thank you all, and I'll be back as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Thank You So Much   Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:53 pm

We all completely understand, take your time to do whatever you want. We'll miss you and we await your return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Thank You So Much   Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Yah, what pika says, Izz. And hey, we all have our stones to carry. I, for instance, am not completely sane, as everyone has no doubt noticed, lol. Just carry on, and know, well be waiting for you, whenever youwish bto return.Good luck, and stay strong!

"...i....i'll be your shield." - Alastair Doe,AKA Aegis http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6329-alastair-doe

"Let's have some fun!!!". Ali'Kintar, aka The Arsenal. http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5278-the-arsenal-done

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You So Much   

Back to top Go down

Thank You So Much
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Leave Of Absence-
Jump to: