Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Vote_lcapFavorite Videogame Easter Eggs Voting_barFavorite Videogame Easter Eggs Vote_rcap 
Moon
Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Vote_lcapFavorite Videogame Easter Eggs Voting_barFavorite Videogame Easter Eggs Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs   Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:34 am

Just a thread I thought I would post to share our favorite easter eggs in gaming! My personal favorite atm is in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Clockwerk

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Clockwerk-recon

We all remember this guy right? His hatred for the Coopers drove him to become cybernetic and he dedicated his immortal life to hunting the coopers all throughout time. And even in the original game before his episode, Sly went through the old files of his family and saw documentations of an owl's silhouette. Is it a shock to anyone that Clockwerk appears several times throughout Thieves in Time as he actively pursues Rioichi, Tennessee, Bob, Sir Gallath and Salim? Well he does!

Turning Japanese

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Img_0210

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Img_0211

In Turning Japanase, Clockwerk can be sighted in two separate missions. One played as Sly and one as Rioichi. (Can i say how cool itd be to have him as a secret boss if he is spotted by an ancestor?!)

Go West Young Raccoon!

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Img_0212

During the old west, Tennessee can get an eyefull of the mechanical owl while dodging bombs. Its a bit of a pain to do, and you have to be quick, but his metal hide is definitely perched on that water tower!

Clan of the Cave Raccoon

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Img_0213

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Img_0214

I think Bob just might have stolen some eggs from the wrong nest, because even in prehistoric times Clockwerk is seeking his machinery fueled revenge! There are two sightings here just like in Turning Japanese. One is spotted on Sly and the other, oddly enough, on Murray.

Of Mice and Mechs

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Img_0215

Apparently this was a pretty ballsy era for Clockwerk! The FIRST mission of this area comes with a pretty startling surprise. You dont even have to look hard for this owl, because he's perched right behind you!

Forty Thieves

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Img_0216

To round out the sightings, Salim isnt even safe in his retirement from Clockwerk. He appears one last time while youre trying not to wake up guards and resist the urge to swipe the mountains of treasure around you. Just staring. It's honestly kinda creepy.

Conclusionaroonies!

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Img_0217

So keep your eyes out guys. Turn over some stuff. Find the easter eggs. Maybe come report them back Smile
Sent from my iPad
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs   Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:43 am

My favorite easter eggs are in the nancy drew computer game series. There are 31 (soon to be 32) in the series and each one has a hidden easter egg. Litterally.

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Maxresdefault

The Silent Spy

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Easter+Egg+1

The Deadly Device

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Password+easter+egg

Shadow at Waters Edge

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs Awards+4-3

Trail of the Twister

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs JN43w55l

Secrets can Kill

These are just a couple of the easter eggs from later in the series, but I'm pretty sure every game except maybe the first couple have them.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Videogame Easter Eggs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: