Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barFallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barFallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fallout: Jump City (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:07 am

(Boohoohoo...Dar called my Judges a cult.T_T lol^_^)

Reaper looks at Jack." Sort of. Its one of the Traditions of the Judges." His new employer told them to get some sleep, and he nods." Indeed, my Witness, I shall do so soon." Then, he looks at Jack." So, how did she pick you up, my friend? I assumed she offered caps." The light shimmers off the eerie mask.Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 41Qx6mQmBGL._SY300_And as for what the young Judge wanted... Well, like every Judge, he wanted justice, yes. But he also knew he wanted revenge...Reaper sips from his rootbeer, looking a round casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:04 am

The acid rain stopped early the next morning, and the small troupe was on their way. They traveled in relative peace for a good few hours. Jemmy was surprisingly quiet, not speaking unless she was asked a question. Although she had disappeared to sleep for a good 9 hours, she seemed tired, like she hadn't slept well at all.

Her sleepy disposition changed when she came running back towards the group after scouting ahead. She had a worried look on her face. "Guys, we need to go the long way around. Like, the looooong way around. There's...a death claw up there. It doesn't know we're here, yet, and we need to keep it that way. Let's move, people. And nobody make any loud noises."

Jemmy started walking in the opposite direction they had been coming from. Clearly, this detour she was suggesting would take a considerable amount of extra time. They were technically in a hurry, but Jemmy's logic was that they needed to be alive to deliver the information.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:45 am

Reaper examines his witness.She seemed tired....He hoped she was okay..'Remember the mission.' Then, of course, she goes and scouts ahead. He grumbled under his breath.'Blast it....Wish shed quit endangering herself...' Then, he gets the lovely news that there's a deathclaw ahead.He nods, his voice lowered to a rattling whisper."......that'd be........difficult....Yes, Witness. Well do as you suggest."He'd managed to take a deathclaw hand to hand once, but only with help, and he'd still had weeks of healing to do. It was close....real close...Anyways, he follows her, obviously, stepping quietly and hoping the others do as well.
Back to top Go down
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Name: Running Water
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:34 pm

a figure runs out into the open, drenched in sweat, with knives at hand. the figure looks around, and hears voices nearby. it walks toward the voices and sees other scavengers. the scavenger watches them through a black mask with red markins around the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:18 am

A man came out from behind some rubble, holding knives. It was common for people to have weapons, but to Jemmy this man looked...confused. Maybe he was lost. Maybe he was dehydrated. Maybe he was just wary of the small party approaching him. That was probably it. They were a pretty fearsome bunch.

Jemmy aimed her crossbow at the stranger. "Hey you! Be ye friend or be ye dead?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:17 am

Reaper looks at the figure, pulling out a few throwing knifes and adjusting his sword as he examines the scavenger. Interesting mask.....Knife wielder, huh......Well, no worries. "Identify yourself.....Do you mean harm?"
Back to top Go down
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:57 pm

the figure pulls off its mask, revealing her face. her eyes are a minty green colour, with long brown hair, with a scar on her fore head, like someone dragged a knife across her forehead

"hello there, i mean you no harm. my name is Running Water"

would i use my hero name??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:50 pm

OOC: You can use whatever you want, really, as long as it fits in the Fallout universe.

BIC:
"Running Water?" Jemmy judged the young woman with her eyes. The stranger's parents must have been crazy for giving her that name, and she must have been crazy for keeping it.

Running Water said she didn't mean them any harm. If it hadn't been for her odd appearance (mainly the mask), Jemmy would have just walked right past her. It was possible the stranger hadn't meant to stop them at all.

No, no that couldn't be. Jemmy decided that Running Water had wanted to rob them, but then suddenly became tongue-tied when she saw their muscle.

Even so, she hadn't done anything to them, so Jemmy decided to share a bit. "Well don't go walking up to people in a creepy mask. Also, you might not want to go east. There's a bunch of legionnaires there. Big invasion army or something. You don't want to go west, either. There's a death claw. Not sure how it got lost enough to find its way here. Do you have anything with caffeine or sugar? I need a 'slap in the face' type of beverage real bad."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 11:04 am

Reaper narrows his eyes as the girl reveals herself, examining her."......Hello, Running Water. I am Judge Reaper."He sheaths his weapons, glancing around as he examines the area. No feinds, it looked like...so far, no trouble at all. "If you wish, you may journey with us a while, till we reach a safe place. Its dangerous to travel by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:24 pm

About that deathclaw a ways to the west. It was in for a bit of a surprise. The loud shriek of electricity pierced the air. Two robots on tank treads plodded forward, it's two arms outstretched. The electrodes on the ends of it's arms fired bolts of arc lightening straight at the beast.

With a roar, the deathclaw launched itself at the robot on the right, only for the slit in the front of the robot to spring a rotating buzzsaw. The deathclaw hand came right off. It fell to the ground, finally dead as the lightning from the other fried it's brains.

A figure stepped in front of the two and took the severed deathclaw hand. He walked to a small box on tank treads behind him and put it in. He approached the robot that had sprung the blade.

"Good work Ampere. You too Voltage. Still another hill away from home though. Come on Diode, let's move." He said to the robot behind him, that seemed to function as a moving inventory. The two big robots moved in front of him, seemingly guarding the teen.

"O-of course. Mr... Harmon- *Click*

"On your orders- Mr- Harmon- *Click*
Back to top Go down
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:54 pm

"i would like to travel, as long as it is no trouble for you. i wear this mask for a reason, but i dont know the reason itself" she says, putting her knives away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:47 am

"Oh yeah? Sounds like something you should probably figure out." Jemmy rolled her eyes. Why did Mr Judge have to be so...nice? She didn't want to travel with Running Water. Reaper was far too trusting.

Then again, she had already known that. He was traveling with Jemmy, after all.

"Yeah, well I suppose you can travel with us. I'm Jemmy, by the way. I'm in charge, here. These are Jack and Captain NCR, and it's their turn to scout ahead."

The two walking towers of muscle nodded and jogged ahead, making sure that the way ahead was clear of danger.

Unfortunately, danger could come from any direction. Jemmy turned at the sound of treads approaching. What was that? She looked up in shock as two large robots rolled over the hill, followed closely by a young man. The trio didn't look like they meant harm, but Jemmy, Reaper, and Running Water looked like a bunch of bandits, and that could easily lead to a...misunderstanding. The only saving grace in the situation was that Marakov and Jack weren't here. If this robot dude saw those two, he probably would have had his bots open fire without a second thought.

"We'll move, we'll move. Don't run us over, or shoot us."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:33 am

Maybe Reaper was a little too nice. That was backed up by his sword and knives. Not only that, he was thinking practically as well. More people, more chances of winning a fight. Hmm...whirring? He draws hiscsword, turning to see a boy guarded by robots come over the nearby hill."Cause no trouble, and there will be no trouble. I am a Judge on business."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Jack looked at the newcomers, but ran ahead. He loved scouting, personally. Being alone at a defensible point with a sniper rifle, being able to see anything for a few kilometers...it was a feeling unrivaled, and one of which he enjoyed.

He ran ahead for a few kilometers, scanning the area, before setting up shop in an old abandoned camper and covering the area with the gaze of his rifle, looking out for anything suspicious. He checked back on the group in a few minutes, seeing a guy with a few robots, but it seemed they were getting along well. He returned his sights ahead, looking out for Deathclaws, Super Mutants, and the like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:41 pm

OOC: I hate to say it, but this thread is too dead. Perhaps we could make some more threads with the same characters, but I don't really feel like continuing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Jump City (Open)   Fallout: Jump City (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Jump City (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next