Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Voting Time! (Titans United) Vote_lcapVoting Time! (Titans United) Voting_barVoting Time! (Titans United) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Voting Time! (Titans United) Vote_lcapVoting Time! (Titans United) Voting_barVoting Time! (Titans United) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Voting Time! (Titans United)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Voting Time! (Titans United) Empty
PostSubject: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:36 am

(My hope is for this to be a simple, short,

Bow called everyone to the meeting.

On the board behind her were three names and bullet point attributes for pros and cons for that person to join the team. In front of each of them were three folders with more in depth information.

Annie

Kuro

Kristen

"Kishi. One vote means one."

Bow voted for acceptance of all three. "Annie has potential. Kasha has strength. Kuro is amazing and I have an idea to get him to stop killing. And Kristen is already a hero in her own right."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:42 am

Toji blinks, examinging the board ratehr qquickly, then leans back, grinning."Whooohoohoo, I'm defintly open to mroe people joinging the pack, Alpha! I say we let all three of them in! This Kuro....it'll be fun sparring him, I think, muahahahahahaha" The halfling, goofy as usual, poses, his shirt pulled over his head to make him look like a creepy hunchback. Straightening up, Toji grins."Aaaah, but to be ,ugh....serious...(shudder)...I vote for all three as well." He smiles happily.'Its nice, having a big family!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:47 am

Ruin Ran down stairs when she got the call instantly running up to bow and hugging her like she usually did before she'd sit down by Toji with a bright smile hugging him close until they got 3 folders and started to read into the candidates. then looked up to bow raising her hand until she was called on. "I vote yes on Kristen, No on Kuro unless he stops killing if he stops then Yes, and yes for annie though she is a child still and this team is titled the teen titans, should we be having non teenagers join?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Manic appeared in a blur before the board that had all three candidates listed. Bow had seemingly done her homework, and even went as far as outlining the key aspects of them all. In a blistering amount of pace did Manic go through each and every thing that was found within each of their folders, not missing a single detail. Then, well... he pulled out a black sharpie pen and decided to draw on the photos of each. It was your standard stuff; horns, facial hair, eye patches and so forth. Truth be told, the speedster was quite happy with his handy work.

"Voting... riiiight...". That was the task at hand. Putting the sharpie away, Manic then dashed into one of the chairs, propping his feet up on the table. "Yes on Kristen - we need more chicks. Annie is fine - but I'm not babysitting. And Kuro... I'm not too sure having a killer on the team will help our image". Manic then disappeared in a blur once again as he headed for the kitchen, returning seconds later with a pile of snacks in front of him on the table. "snacks, anyone?". He'd ask, opening up a bag of sweets for himself.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:40 pm

How d'ya like that? Stripped us of our f'wording rights.

This is rich. A girl denying men the vote. You give them an arm!

She wants to play peacock. It's kinda pathetic.

It wasn't unreasonable to allow each Kishi in the tribe an individual vote. They were by the strictest definition each their own person. They were like-minded, but they weren't clones. If the demon had any grasp of human politics he might have debated the issue. As it was - the brothers were content to not raise hell this morning. Maybe they got up on the right side of the bed. Maybe they were well fed.

Onyekachi had been twisting and turning the folders in his hands. He squinted at the words on the board and scratched his head before discarding the paper contents. The others had a lot to say. Which was good, because he didn't have a lot else to go on. "A child? Screw that. I'll end up babysitting. Heck no. But the killer sounds promising. Maybe someone who can catch me some live game. Since NO ONE HERE will carve up a deer."

Onyekachi snatched up the only folder he hadn't looked at. Once again failing to make heads or tails of the text, "Can't you get this translated into Portuguese or summin? I don't read your English. It's bad enough I had to learn to speak-" The demon paused on the picture. He'd seen that girl before, "The angel? You want to hire the angel?! Out of the question. I don't care what the rest of you said. We need to chase this sky rat outta town, not give it a home."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:54 am

Bow kept track of the whole thing in note form.

Bow - Yes on all three.

Toji - Yes on all three.

Ruin - Yes on Annie, Kristen. Pending on Kuro.

Manic - Yes on Annie, Kristen. Unclear on Kuro.

Kishi - Yes on Kuro. No on Annie, Kristen.

That leaves Annie and Kristen at a 4-1 vote yes. Kuro with a 3-1-1...

Bow stood up again after looking at her notes and nodded, obviously ignoring Kishi's blatant hatred towards the angel. "Basically what I predicted. Annie and Kristen are in without debate. Kuro will be invited on a trial basis, with the circumstance being he quits killing. Sound good?"

She then looked directly at Kishi with a soft smile. "I know you hate the idea of an angel being on the team, but try and make her feel welcomed... As much as you can." She knew it would be extremely difficult, but she was trying to change his heart a little at a time... This was a bit of a push.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:52 am

Ruin mumbled something about Kishi being a racist jerk before nodding to Bow with a smile. "That sounds great sunny!" She said still holding Toji close and tightly her cheek pressed against Tojis.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:10 am

"I hope you can guarantee that, Bow". Manic would say as he scoffed down an assortment of sweets. He was against killing, and if Kuro was to so much as tease a killing blow; would Manic step in, in the blink of an eye to put an end to it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:59 am

Toji, finding himself wrapped by his fellow halfling, gently struggles, trying not to hurt Ruin, then shrugs, giving up. He grins, laughing at the results."Ahahahahahaha! Figured it would go down like that! Ah, more members to our pack! And I wouldn't look down at that kid, if I were you guys, she's more capable then she seems, her and her familiar...." He looks at Bow, beaming brightly."You know, Packsister, I really like having you as Alpha!"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:47 am

Naturally Kishi wasn't happy with that answer. He didn't tolerate tolerance. There was an issue here, and as usual the humans were insensible to it. Onyekachi would have to explain, "Make her feel welcome? You don't ask a lot do ya? Angels have been making demons unwelcome for thousands of years! They don't think we have a right to be on Earth. And this dame ain't no exception. If she had it her way us Kishi would be bound up in Hell. She's easy on the eyes, sure, but she's a bloomin' Crusader like the rest of 'em!" Humans spoke of political correctness. But there were still two groups whom they had zero qualms persecuting. Demons and gingers.

Onyekachi would now try to get in Bow's face. He lowered his voice to cut the others out of the conversation, "If I let you take on an angel, she'll convince you to kick me out in a month. So where's my guarantee, boss?" He wasn't stupid. He had a good thing going here.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 am

Bow smiled brightly as the three first spoke their opinions on the results. Manic's statement was to be expected and she nodded, responding to him with a soft smile. "I can. I have actually already had a conversation with him and he has accepted the rules. He is just waiting on my call to actually confirm that you guys were willing to let him try." She smiled to him.

...Then Kishi got up in her face and she blinked, but stayed calm, with a still sweet smile on her face. "I understand... But you were here first, and you're not the only demon on our team, if you haven't noticed. If she makes any moves to try and get you, or Toji or Ruin, kicked out, she will be the one to go. I don't play those games. However much of an ass%#!$ you are, you are an asset to this team and I'm glad to have you. You have my guarantee that you will not be kicked out because of her." She then went in for a hug, just to try and freak him out a little... And a bit as punishment for getting up in his leader's face. >. >
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Wow a sexist, childist, and a racist, Kishi was a rainbow of all kinds of hate. Run really didnt like Kishi, yeah she was a bit uneasy and nervous about having an angel who seems to hunt demons or something like that but she wasn't going to judge her right away on that and she knew she had friends on the team who could help her. Though with his attitude she figured that Kishi probably has no friends or will have no friends on the team at this rate so he probably did have something to fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting Time! (Titans United)   Voting Time! (Titans United) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting Time! (Titans United)
Page 1 of 1