Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Questions to be answered.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Questions to be answered.   Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:58 pm

To help build your character in the great hall RPG Forum, A series of character workshops are avaliable. Be as detailed as you can to strengthen your knowledge and role playing skills as well as giving knowledge about your characters to others (remember, what you might know about your character might not be common knowledge to others).

Part 1: Family

1. What was your homelife like when you were/are growing up? What was your parents like? How did you get on with them? Did you grow up with someone other than your parents?

2. Do your parents support your choice in life? What are/were their professions? Are they 'abnormal'? How has this affected you?

3. Did/do your parents and you fight? If so, was there regular fights and of what nature?

4. What other family members are you close to? How has your relationship affected your nature?

5. Do you have any children? What are their names and ages? What is your relationship like with them? How do they effect your every day living? Do you have any secrets from them?

Part 2: Your Personality

1. How would you describe your personality? Is this the same as others would describe you? Do you have any peculiar quirks or habits? Do you stick by a routine or are you more of a free spirit? What angers you? What makes you happy?

Part 3: Behind your Character

1. What would a telepath make your character relive? What is your characters worst nightmare?
2. What do they desire the most and why?

Part 4: Hidden Depths

Remember - this is about your character and not you!

1. Would you sacrifice your life for someone/anyone? Why? Is there anyone in particular?

2. How far are you willing to go to gain status? What would you do? Are you willing to do anything for your team?

3. Would you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself?

4. Would you turn against your family/team if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the enemy if they were on the opposite side?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ttrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:25 am

1. What was your homelife like when you were/are growing up? What was your parents like? How did you get on with them? Did you grow up with someone other than your parents?

I never knew my parents. I was mostly in an orphanage until I ran away when I was twleve, then I found Batman and lived there for a little while.

2. Do your parents support your choice in life? What are/were their professions? Are they 'abnormal'? How has this affected you?

Again no parents.

3. Did/do your parents and you fight? If so, was there regular fights and of what nature?

No

4. What other family members are you close to? How has your relationship affected your nature?

No one

5. Do you have any children? What are their names and ages? What is your relationship like with them? How do they effect your every day living? Do you have any secrets from them?

None

1. How would you describe your personality? Is this the same as others would describe you? Do you have any peculiar quirks or habits? Do you stick by a routine or are you more of a free spirit? What angers you? What makes you happy?

Basicially always happy, can always cheer someone up. No one can really get mad at me, or really yell at me. I'm really a free spirit. Just how and why criminals do what they do kills me inside. Being around my friends/family is all I need to make me feel happy.

1. What would a telepath make your character relive? What is your characters worst nightmare?

I have a fear of having no one to accept me for who I am.

I desire to be happy.

1. Would you sacrifice your life for someone/anyone? Why? Is there anyone in particular?

Yes. Anyone is worth it. My loved ones are the ones I would give my life up to the most.

2. How far are you willing to go to gain status? What would you do? Are you willing to do anything for your team?

I really don't care about status at all, but somehow I have a lot of it. Anything/anywhere on the spot I would.

3. Would you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself?

No I would not turn on my morals/beliefs. My friends wouldn't have to save me.

4. Would you turn against your family/team if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the enemy if they were on the opposite side?

No I wouldn't. I would try to work it out with them and come to an agreement.
Back to top Go down
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Wed May 20, 2009 5:27 pm

ALex Shah

yah, life with my parents is a little clippy. i only remember some key points about happy things and the Aciddent. see, my parents died in a hostage situation at the hospital when i was 5, by brother was just born. i didn't want to go because of my friends party. my parents grounded me. i should have gone with them. the terrorist killed them and spare my just-born brother. i swore to myself i would protect him no matter what. so, i raised him from then on

THere dead, thanks. but they weren't that much in the 'job' bussiness. my mom was a stay at home mom and my dad was a cartoonist. normal, all i can say. my dad taught me music, and the powers it held to the heart nad mind.

the party was it reallly

My bro is it. im cut off in the family department. he made me a parent knida person with all the resposibilties.

WHAT!?! hey, i JUST graudated high school and got a liesence. i don't think that is going to happen THAT fast. my bro, JAck, is basically my kid though. were close, but we're opposites. im kinda emoish-happy-rickstar, he a cute happy gamer nerd.

usually i act emo, but really im a happy, energetic person. most people who see me call me emo, but my firends see me as the happy person. trust me, i'm the quirkiest person alive. since i am hunting Blood, i have no schedual at all. only pompous people and Blood get me angry. everything get me happy.

... this is really split between three major events in my life. the HOspital incedent, Blood doing all those painful test and Blood taking away Jack. my nightmare is Blood killing JAck, my only tie to life. if he dies, i will commit suicide. no joke.

My bro Jack is who i want back. then i can go back to a normal life.

Actually, i would sacrife my life for anyone, becasue my life is not as important as anyone elses. dying to protect someone is an honor. my firends, JAck and the weak/defensless are the people i would preferably protect.

Status? Team? the only team i'm on is a Mercinaries, which i lead anyway, but i only call them on times of desperation. there cool, but totalyy crazy. literally. i would like to join the titans...

NO! no no nono no. i have morals! but if its to find JAck, i might... pending on the situation.

MAybe, that's pending too. probally not. most likely. once again, its all on JAck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 pm

I lived with my family until the age of seven. That was the year everything went wrong.

My mother and father both supported me and helped me to contain my power by creating the cuffs on my wrists. But before they could finish something inside me snapped. There was an explosion the destroyed my home... and my family.

Never

I had a brother. I have no idea where he is.

NO children haha. I'm not that flirty. Jeez.

I'm a very outgoing and happy person most of the time. But, when I ask to be alone, I mean it.

The death of my family.

A way to fix his life.

Yes, I would. Whats life if not a race to death? Anyone on my team.

Status and rank are not important.

Never.

Not a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:46 am

*UPDATED! Very Happy*

I grew up on the peaceful world of Lorn V, my parents were kind and friendly. i had many friends on that world. i had a average house and farm and everyone knew each other.

right now their dead, they were farmers.

we rarely had fights.

my other family members were travelers among the galaxy. i did not really know them

no, i do not have children.

i am kind and friendly by nature, yeah the others would describe me like that. i have a habit of keeping my Battlesuit on alot.

when we were attacked by the pirates the PDF(planetary defense force) started drafting a bunch of people, i was one of those unfortunate souls. many of us died due to lack of training and equipment but i seemed to thrive on the battlefield. the Federation noticed me and put me into the FI(federal infantry) there i quickly rose to the rank of squad commander. during a mission on the asteroid of Triton, we were ambushed i ran into a cave where i found a temple of some kind. i entered and i found a Sytche on a table, i picked it up in curiosity. when my tour of duty ended i went back to my homeworld only to find it enslaved by the same pirates we defeated a couple years ago. i was furious at this, and thus the Grim Reaper inside of me burst out and ended all life on my home. it was then i found out my emotions had taken form in my mind (like raven, but their more disciplined due to years of military experience and training) so i went on with my army career when some new tech came out. now before we drop into battle the visor replays good memories, i used to but now their just memories of pain and suffering. so it put up a image of Raven, i felt completely at ease with her image in my visor. after the battle i went rouge and decided to find this Raven. i have and now i am on Earth. I got over Raven, knowing that she would be safe with Specter.

The death of Kira, but then that would probably result in the death of a bunch of people.

Kira, no need for any explanation

i would sacrifice my life for Kira and her friends, anyways i'm immortal, i think.

sure, as a former squad leader, if you do something for them, they will return the favor.

no, my friends are all i got. i would never betray them. unless it would end all evil

Never, i would never turn on my friends. and my family is dead, i would give my side wrong information, i already betrayed my own Federation for my friends.

Last edited by Deathsytch on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:01 am

1. What was your home life like when you were/are growing up? What was your parents like? How did you get on with them? Did you grow up with someone other than your parents?
i grew up majority in the wild. my parents died when i was to young to remember them. my brother Kael raised me. he had to get extra jobs so he could look after us both so i basically raised myself. i get on really well with Kael though, he and i spend what time we do get together running wildly through the woods in wolf form.

i don't know what my parents would think of my moving to America to join the Titans. my brother is cool with it though, he is very easy going. i think if Kael wasn't so easy going and accepting of the fact i'm more Wolfy in nature than is probably good for me :P then my life would probably of been much less fun then what it was.

Kael and i fight sometimes but it usually ends with us making up minutes later. Chinese takeaway around the fire always helps too.

my being so close to Kael has affected me in a big way. i don't see much of the world aside from the woods and Kael so i kinda idolize him. he's so prefect in every way, kind, loving and drop dead gorgeous :P i think his biggest effect on my nature is that i always try to strive to be better than i already am.

i'm 17 so obviously no children

Kael says i'm quirky, bouncy and happy all the time. he likes to quote the energizer bunny add on me "your like an energizer bunny. you just go and go and go..." i think he's probably right. i know i'm always up at dawn and go to bed really late. i practically never get tired. i'm probably very free spirited, i like to do my own thing and i think a boring daily routine would feel like being in a cage and I'd rather die than be locked up.

a telepath would probably make me relive the time where was very little and my paws were way to big. i tripped as i was running through the forest and i fell and got stuck in a hunters cage trap. it was the worst moment of my life. feeling i had no idea existed made them selves known. i was so scared i fully embraced my Wolfy instincts. i ripped the metal cage built to trap something as big as a bear to shreds. i went on a rampage, i couldn't stop myself. i raced through the forest and killed anything that crossed my path. the only thing that could stop me was Kael. he found me and put himself in my way. i attacked him..... now he's got a big scar around his should where i bit him.

i don't desire anything more that what i have. i just want somewhere dry to sleep, something to eat each day and someone who i can talk to.

i would sacrifice my life for anyone in danger. i would willingly come to someones aid even if it was a lost cause. i don't like to see pain and destruction.

i am willing to do anything to protect the people i trust. however i am not prepared to deliberately harm someone for no reason. i do what is the best thing i can think of to do at a particular point in time.

no and no. as long as i am in control of my inner wolf then i will always strive for good.

it depends on the circumstances. if i believed that what my team was doing was wrong and that the enemy was doing something that was good then maybe. i would only defect if i had absolutely no choice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm

I lived with my family until the age of 10, when they shipped me to America. I'm originally from Ireland. Hence the accent.

My mother and father always gathered me as a freak. Nuff said.

Never

No-one.

HELL NO.

I'm usually happy enough, but sometimes I need to be alone. I'm happy enough by myself, there is no need to crave human company. I hate people touching me, physical contact angers me.

The night I was 'hurt' by a thug in a backstreet in Cork. This is where my powers originated from, from the fear I felt that night. Since then I cannot be touched by anyone, it scares me. Not even a tap on the shoulder, I flinch away at the slightest contact. I think that I cannot be loved by anyone, because I am tainted and I cannot feel emotion for anyone either. I am numb.

A way to feel safe.

Probably, only if i felt enough for them. But i am incapable of love, so at the moment, no.

Status and rank are not important in my life.

Yes, I am quite a cowardly person. I have felt so much fear in my life, i just want to be safe.

Depends how big this disagreement was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:57 pm

For the new villian Desire

I lived with a family years ago, in Victorian Russia, but moved away to Scotland when I was 7. After my parents died and I realised my full power I immigrated to America, where I found super powered people in Gotham where I took energy from them, and they died. I began to get people fighting to stop me, but they soon stopped after I took them over.

My mother and father never knew of my powers. They willed me to marry early, which i regretted. I got rid of my husband after they died.

Only occasionally because of their decisions in my life.

No-one.

Never, children get in the way.

I'm usually quite flirty and fun to be around, but I always get what I want, so I can get nasty. And when I get nasty I am ruthless and will wipe out anything that gets in my way. But I am so pretty I always get what I want.

That I am no longer beautiful, that my looks and charm have deteriorated.

Enough power to live forever and stay beautiful forever.

No, my life is too important.

I am a singular being, so there is no status in my life.

I have no friends, only servants.

I have no family anymore. But if i did, they wouldn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiue

RPG character
Name: Kiue
Code Name: Saint

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Tue May 04, 2010 2:50 am

I was raised with my older brother by our parents at the Chapel of the Fallen Saint... while it was very strict, I got off easier then my brother, who was selected from birth to be groomed to be the next leader of the Order. My father... I didn't really know my father, since he spent all of his time either performing his duties or training Hankan, but I do remember he was a rather strict and judgemental man. I was raised more by my mother then anything, and we were rather close. She was a kind hearted woman... or at least as kind hearted a woman can be in the Order. She taught me that life was a gift that shouldn't be wasted unless it was to save many more lives.

Do my parents support my choice in life... I think my mother would have supported me, but my father... he wouldn't have. My father was the High Inquestioner of the Order of the Fallen Saint, and my mother was the best healer in the Order. I guess you could say they were 'abnormal', but they did the best they could with us.

It wasn't so much a fight... more of a debate. I would often debate my father and mother on the nature of demonic corruption and how much of this taint does someone need to have before they were beyond redemption and fit for execuetion.

The only other family I have is my older brother Hankan... I don't like to talk about Hankan since our little 'falling out'...

No.

I have always considered myself a voice of reason in a world that was becoming more and more insane, even though it has caused me to be branded as a heratic by my former peers for my protests. A lifetime of cleaning rooms and floors at the Chapel has inprinted a little quirk in me... I cannot stand by and just watch as breeding grounds for illnesses and places of rot are created in or near my living area. I will often follow a little routine, but I am by no way bond too it.

I cannot stand unjustice, hating all forms of it. What makes me happy: Puppies.

My worst nightmare.... that's a hard one... But I think it would have to be the little girl...

Three days ago, a seven year old girl was brought into the Chapel, covered in other people's blood, her eyes full of fear, hate and confusion. She had been in the park on a picnic with her parents when a demon had appeared, tearing her mother and father apart before her eyes, the spray covering her in their blood... Hankan deemed that she was tainted beyond doubt for being in the persense of the demon before burning out her eyes and roasting her flesh, killing her in the end...

Her screams still haunt me, and I fear they will for a very long time...

I want my brother to see reason, and bring back some compassion to the swift justice he deals out.

I would gladly sacrifice my life for anyone I deem a brother or sister in arms, as well as anyone I feel is innocent.

What purpose is there in building up my own personal status when I am part of a team? I would rather work to raise all of us up, rather then work for my own glory.

No.

I have already commited that act by turning against my older brother, who I deem has lost his mind in his pursuit to 'purge corruption' from mankind. However, I will stand by those I will now call my team until the bitter end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

Location : Through the river and under the woods...wait that's not right...

RPG character
Name: Domhnall Fitzgerald
Code Name: Lord Amazing the Great

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:56 am

Isaac O'Ghadra a.k.a. Thr33

It's been so long ago that he can't remember.

He'd hope that they wouldn't approve...he doesn't. He wished that the curse was never placed on him of course!

No...as far as he can remember anyway...

As far as he knows, he is the last of the O'Ghadras.

No children! Not yet anyway...he thinks that his special someone probably passed away centuries ago...

Thr33 usually isn't around long enough for other people to make judgements on him. He doesn't know where or what he should be doing in the wrong time. He would describe himself as funny and careless before the curse. After the curse and for the next 300 years he became way more to himself and wiser. Not smarter in math or things like that since he never finished his homeschooling. He is very superstitious because he didn't believe in curses...look at him now. He has three lives left and he wants to keep them. He is a free spirit because he is always searching for his place...so far he hasn't found it. Not much can make him angry...maybe stealing his good luck charms. He gets happy when he gets closer to an idea to reverse his curse and return home (although it seems impossible).

A telepath would make him relive the day of his curse...his earliest memory. His worst nightmare is that he makes it home and his loved ones didn't welcome him.

He desires returning home the most because he thinks his whole life is an accident and a mess!

Well...it depends on the person...but sure he would sacrifice one of his lives...he'd still have two left afterall!

He doesn't care about status. Those who care too much about status didn't earn their spot and shouldn't be trusted. Anyone can make a difference at whatever spot you are on. It depends on who the team mates were and how he felt about them of course!

He has spent 332 years developing his morals...it would take a lot to change his mind about them. He actually probably would turn his back on his friends because he has made many friends in his 75 years on Earth and he has learned that friends come and go anyway...it would take someone he cares bout a lot for him to give up going home but he wouldn't turn on his friends to save his life...like I said...still two more!

There is no true evil. Just disagreements and opinions. Whoevers opinion made more sense and whos outcome would be better would Thr33 side with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

Suraya Lee a.k.a. Shadow

Shadow's father died before she was born, and her mother raised her alone. Until she was twelve, Shadow had a normal life, then her mother married an alcoholic for reasons unknown to Shadow. A month after the marriage, when the man became abusive, Shadow's mother left them and abandoned Shadow to her stepfather. He didn't let her go to school, but kept her at home and forced her to do all the housework and cooking. This went on until Shadow was sixteen and ran away.

Shadow's mother always encouraged her to follow her dreams. When she left, Shadow's stepfather barely spoke to her and his abusive treatment scarred Shadow for life.

Shadow never fought with her mother, but she occasionally had fights with her stepfather, mainly over his complete ignorance of her.

Shadow was never close to her stepfather and she was furious at her mother for abandoning her. Due to the lack of affection Shadow was put through, she is very mistrustful and doesn't make friends easily.

Shadow has no children.

Shadow describes herself as a quiet, private girl. Others see her as downright antisocial. She reads a lot and hates interruptions when she is concentrating. She generally follows a daily routine. Shadow gets angry when she is underestimated by an opponent (especially if it's because she's a girl) and when people interrupt her. It makes her happy when people give her a chance and don't automatically write her off as 'antisocial and creepy'.

Shadow's worst memories are those of her stepfather and her time in captivity (when Professor Ling infused the power of shadows in her body and ruined her last chance of ever having an ordinary life). Her worst nightmare is having to live with her stepfather again.

Shadow's deepest desire is that she could go back in time and have a normal life. She never wanted to have powers or be a superhero, she just wanted to finish high school, get a degree and live a normal life.

Shadow would sacrifice her life for anyone persistent enough to break her outer shell of indifference and truly become her friend.

Shadow acts like she doesn't care what other people think of her, but it hurts when she is cast aside because she's a little different.

Shadow sticks to her beliefs and she would never betray a true friend.

Shadow rises above arguments, and usually she doesn't let a disagreement get to her. She wouldn't do something as drastic as betray her team to the enemy (unless it was her stepfather).
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:43 pm

My homelife was strained. Me and my twin sister grew up with our parents until their death. Our relationship to our mother was good however our father despised us.

My mother was a metamorph and my father was a scientist. Who thought of me and my twin as sick and was eventually the one who betrayed us to the goverment hoping to 'save' us which lead to their death and my sisters and my imprisonment.

I fought with my father daily until the point where my voice shattered something. Then the fighting ceased. But so did talking.

Only my sister Rose. But she grew bitter with time and abandoned me which has made me strong enough to survive and turned me a bit cold at times. I gained a harsh logic and sometimes seem impassive.

no.

I sing when I´m nervous. Or rather, I hum. My personality is serious yet I can be really sweet and caring if I feel attached to someone. I like people easily but it can take a while to stop being wary or I accept someone at once.

Being under water and being imprisoned. I´d probably relive my imprisonment and be in a glass cage full of water which causes me torture and the worst pain imaginable.

I desire most to be accepted because my Father didnt accept me and my sister for what we were and my sister shunned m for my choices.

Yes. I would give my life for my team and for innocents and unjustly damned.

I would do anything for my team however I care not for status or fame.

Never.

No. My Team is my family I would do anything to protect them.

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim Duvertha

RPG character
Name: Caim Duvertha
Code Name: Ghost or The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Part 1
1. What was home life like when you were growing up? What were your parents like? Did you grow up with someone else?

I left at 13 and for two years was part of the Spartan III program. My mom was kind but i never saw her. My dad was cruel and punished any sign of failure severely. I grew up stuck in the palace.

2.Do your parents support your choice in life? Are they abnormal? How has this affected you?
My mom isnt allowed to talk to me and my dad hates me. Yes theyre abnormal. Mom was a sorceress dad was a shadow seeker lord. Im fine with it.
3. Did you and your parents fight?

No just argued

My brother Chris. I can still remember emotions.

5. Do you have any children?

No.

Part 2

1. How would you describe your personality? is this the same as others would describe you? Any peciliur quirks or habbits? Stick by your routine or free spirit? What angers you? What makes you happy?

Serious at times. Probably not. Not that i can think of. Free spirit. Bullies. Being controlled. I dunno.

Part 3

Nothing. Dying.

Part 4

1. Would your sacrifice your life for someone/anyone?

Depends.

2. How far are you willing to go to gain status? Are you willing to do anything for your team?

I dunno. Yes.

3. Would you turn away from your morals and beliefs to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself? Would you turn against your family/team if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the enemy if they were on the oppisite side?

No. No. No. No. ((Done at last!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:15 am

Kristen Opprotune - Seraphim

"My parents were the victims of a random yet cruel and brutal demon attack when I was very young. It happened in broad daylight, which I now know is extremely unusual for the type of demon it was. I barely remember the incident personally, and it’s probably for the better. I was probably no older than five or six years old. Later that night, a Nephilim warrior who was tracking the demons came across my house and took me in after seeing what happened. That warrior and his huntress wife adopted me as one of their own and raised me in the Nephilim ways alongside their older son and my adoptive brother."

"This is a difficult question to answer plainly. The Nephilim culture is hardly one of choice - they are a warrior people of protocol. Therefore I didn't really have a lot of choice to what my life choices were up until the point where I made the choice to leave the clan. Then it became quite obvious that they did not support my choice at all.
My parents, as Nephilim, are definitely abnormal to the average human. This hasn't really affected me though, as the only thing I really knew for most of my childhood was 'Nephilim.'"

"My parents and I didn't really fight. There was a mutual respect between us, and I never felt the need to contest their ways or the ways of my people."

"My adoptive brother, Khariel. He was probably my only friend in the clan for the time I was there, but he was... ambitious. He didn't like the way the Nephilim as a people were headed in terms of tolerance of the humans and he wanted to restore our people to the state they were in in ancient times. You might think this would make him contemptuous of me, but he wasn't. It's a likelihood that my parents never told him about my human blood. Now that I've left, I wonder if that secret is still safe. My relationship with him hasn't affected my nature much. However, if I should ever meet him again, I wonder what he would think of me."

"I have none."

"I'm extremely analytic and I can be calm under pressure. Confidence through perseverance through past experiences also make up my personality. I'm not altogether cold though, although I can come across as aloof if not experiencing any strong form of emotion. I was raised in a strictly regimented environment however after I left my clan I've become more of a free spirit. Experiencing both within the time period of a few years has blended both habits. I'm fiercely loyal to my teammates and can be overprotective. Sometimes, I will meet total strangers that will remind me of someone from my past and I will start to act with them as I would with the people they remind me of.  I’m unsure if this is synonymous with how others would describe me because I never ask, but because of my blunt nature and the fact that I’m influenced by the holier-than-thou attitude of some of my people, at times I can probably come across as a bit rude to some people. This is a trait that I'm working on overcoming”

"If the telepath was strong enough to force their way into my psyche, they would probably have me relive the accident with my hunting team. My worst nightmare would probably be being caught by those who are looking for me, if any are left, or being the last Nephilim on Earth."

"I desire the closure that comes with the destruction of the demons I hunt. Their presence in this world eternally disturbs me, and I cannot be fully at peace until they are all vanquished. An impossible quest, surely, however progression through this lost cause is what keeps the root of all evil at bay in this world, and it gives me temporary closure at least.”

“As one of the last Nephilim, my life is very dear to me and the rest of whatever remains of my people, so I wouldn’t sacrifice my life for just anyone. That aside, if the person is a close friend or a teammate who is in peril, I would put my life on the line in a heartbeat.”

“Status isn’t something that I really hold in high regards. If people know me for who I am and what I do, then that is enough. I don’t really care much about being a leadership role either. I’ve recently joined the Titans because I want to find trusted allies, and hopefully friends as well. Therefore, I would do almost anything for my team.”

“No, and despite what I’ve done in the past, no.”

“No, and no.”

Kristen Opprotune - Seraphim (#00ffff)
----------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:41 am

Oh I had a great childhood! Taking special classes at Havard and helping my dad out on his projects with NASA! My parents also take me to Massachusetts Institute of Technology. They were very supportive of my talents and was a big motivator for many parts of my life.

"What's... that supposed to mean? My father was a simple scientist for NASA and my mother was a professor at Havard University."

"Fight?...Of course not why would they? They have always love each other"

"I...Don't belive so. My parents...did not talk about their parents that much...which is odd as I've never heard them mention it..."

"I do not plan of engaging in acts of reproduction anytime soon."

"Intelligent? I've made some amazing things in my childhood. But as a result I've distant myself from my peers as I can't not relate to them and it angers them that I can't properly explain something as I want to help people learn about the glory of technology."

"Well I usually have these bad dreams. At first I'm in some tank and on the other side of the glass I see people in lab coats. Then I've began seeing bizarre things. Alien megastructures and civilizations of alien nature. I always then start to hear them, the constant...thousand chatter of different alien languages. What scares me the most is...that I understand what their saying but when I wake up I can't remember what they said."

"To share my abilities to help mankind to progress to a new age of civilization"

"I...don't know. I don't want to talk about this.@

"Of course I will do anything for them!"
01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101 01101101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 01100100 01110110 01101001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101

"I...no"

01010100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110110 01100001 01110010 01101001 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110011 01101001 01100111 01101110

"My head hurts..."

01001001 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions to be answered.   

Back to top Go down

Questions to be answered.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next