Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRuminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Voting_barRuminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRuminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Voting_barRuminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:56 am

Bow felt like such an idiot. That smirk. That raised eyebrow. He knew something was going on. Though it was still hopeful thinking to think that he didn't know what was really going through her head. So maybe it was still okay! It would be weird for a man as timeless as he was to know that there was a girl in her teens right in front of him that thought he was amazingly handsome and so sweet, right? Right.

As he spoke again, she listened to every word he said, wondering if she could find any kind of hidden messages in there. He was surely hiding something from her. Everyone did. It was just the nature of the beast. Her past was a mystery to her and people just seemed so bent to keep it that way.

When he said there was never an incident at the grocery store though, she blushed brightly. She had misheard him when he mentioned it earlier. How embarrassing. But he did talk about meeting them there often, and that peaked her interest.

Tilting her head to one side in curiosity, she continued with even more questions. Surely she was getting annoying at this point, but the girl wanted to hear as much as she could about everything.

"If knowing that you were protecting them would have caused problems, then why would you meet them in the grocery store often? Did they consider you a friend? What were they like when you met them?" She then shifted gears from them to herself. "Why would you ask how I was doing? How old was I at that time? Was I a cute little girl?? How did I act towards my parents?? Towards you??" That last questions were two toned. She really was curious how she looked and acted, but she also wanted to see what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:16 am

She continued to ask him questions about her past, asking why he met her parents in the grocery store so often, as if he had done it on purpose. Had he not mentioned how he had only met her parents so many in the times in the store by mere coincidence? She asked if they considered him a friend, and how they were like. She also asked why he was concerned about how she was doing whenever he met them, and how old she was, and if she was cute, and tons of other things. To be honest it was kind of irking, but Kyte did a good job of not showing it.

"I'm sorry, Rain, I'm pretty sure I said it before; I only ever met your parents by coincidence. Meeting them at the grocery store that often was just because it's a grocery store. I don't really know if they considered me a friend, but they were always kind and polite to me. I was invited over for a Christmas but I didn't want to go."

"As for you, I only asked how you were doing because it was polite. You were around nine, I guess? I don't really remember too clearly. You were a little shy at first, but I was eventually able to get some words out of you. But you seemed to be having a joyful time with them whenever you went."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:02 am

It was obvious to the girl in the chair across from him that she had exhausted all the information she was going to get. Not to mention the fact that it was painful even for her to keep taking his words out of context. A small cloud formed above her head and she drew her knees up to her chest.

Her voice was merely a whisper as she spoke. "I-it's me who should be apologizing, Kyte... I've been forcing connections where there are none..." She sighed and rubbed her arm gently. "A-and I'll probably just aggravate you more if I keep talking, but... It's just..." The girl was at a loss for words and began to cry softly for a moment.

After just a few seconds, she calmed down enough to talk. "Y-you were my last hope to figuring out my past... I-I knew it was a long shot, but I had to try... I-I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble... Y-you can leave now..." The rain had started to fall from her cloud and she didn't look back up at him. She had started to tremble lightly as the thought that she would never recover her memories came to her.

Right now, she thought she just wanted to be alone. Though what she craved more than her conscious even realized... was comfort. However, how much comfort could Wrath give her? She just needed to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:59 am

He blinked, a little disheartened as he saw Bow practically crumble after he finished. She apologized and said she had been looking for connections where there weren't any. She was crying a little, and he frowned, reaching over and taking her hand to try and reassure her. She thought she might be aggravating him and said it was only because he was her last hope to figuring out her past.

She apologized again for causing him trouble, and told him he could leave. He noticed the rain cloud pouring over her head, and got up, putting his jacket over as he knelt down and smiled to her.

"It's quite alright, Rain... But if you don't mind, I think I'll stay. Because while you say I can leave, I don't think you want me to... Forgive me for assuming if that isn't the case." He held her hand again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you everything you wanted to know...but I think you know enough to feel that your parents loved you very much, and I feel that's what matters, more than anything."

He thought for a second.

"There was once a man. He woke up without any memory of who or what he was. As he came to, a genie appeared before him and addressed him. "Master," he said, "What is your final wish?" Confused, he asked what his last wish was. The genie told him, "To erase all of your memories." Perplexed, he wished for all of his memories to be restored. The genie chuckled, a gleam of amusement in his eye. "Amusing," he said. "That was your first wish.""
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:29 am

The girl looked astonished when he said that he wanted to stay. And he put his jacket over her and held her hand. She bit her lip though and shook her head, whimpering. "G-get away from me or you'll get soaked... I-I'm not stable right now..." Luckily though, she wasn't so unstable as to cause another tornado.

He then went on to say that she should know that her parents loved her now, and that's all that really matters. The pink haired girl thought about that for a moment. Is that all she really wanted? Yeah. Yeah, it was. She smiled gently and the rain slowed to just a slight drizzle as he told his story.

The story stuck with her and made her think. Maybe it wasn't so terrible that her memories had been lost. Perhaps it was best to remember them the way she wanted to, and believed it to be. Kyte had reassured her that that was indeed how it was. Love and kindness all throughout her childhood. If she knew the actual truth now that her mind had created this fantasy, the result may be disastrous.

Bow smiled softly and her eyes began to return to their normal shade of lavender as the cloud dissipated. "Th-thank you so much for everything, Kyte... I'm a lot better now, but if you'd like to stay, I won't turn you away..." She blushed very lightly and giggled. "Would you like something to eat? I was planning on making home cooked pizza for lunch today..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Kyte watched Rain as she asked him to get away, as she was unstable, but again, she didn't have a very convincing tone. Kyte assumed she was like this a lot. A hero that always kept others at a distance so they didn't have to share in their sorrow...it was a trait some people had shared over time.

It reminded Kyte of someone. Beautiful, long red hair...a kind spirit...

He paused, stopping that train of thought. Rain thanked him for helping her, and he smiled, taking his coat off of her. His hair was soaked now, but he smiled, putting the jacket on. She said if he wanted to stay that she wouldn't push him out, and asked if he was hungry, saying she planned on pizza for lunch.

He blinked, smiling. Pizza was the single best creation humanity had to offer.

"I'm only glad I could help, Rain... And while I would like to stay, I was saying that I shouldn't leave you crying like that... I really do love pizza, though, so if you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 am

Bow smiled ecstatically when he said he would stay. "I-I'll always have you, K-..." She realized almost instantly how that sounded and blushed brightly. "W-what I mean is... Y-you're welcome to stay, Kyte... Cooking for you is honestly the least I could do..." Her smile softened and she stood up, walking to the kitchen.

The pink haired girl tied her hair up into a ponytail and put on a simple apron. She started to sing gently as she got out all of the base ingredients and then smiled over to him. He may notice that her eyes were a vibrant purple with a tinge of pink around the edges. "What would you like on your pizza, Kyte? I have pretty much anything you could think of..." She started to get out pepperoni and black olives for her own pizza.

It was truly remarkable, the change that just a few minutes had had on her. Her entire atmosphere had morphed from dark and dreary to light and cheery! But, then again, that was just who she was. She was a ball of emotions, in all essence. Good, bad, light, dark, wholesome, and evil. The girl was capable of insane things, if only she would hone her skills. But she was afraid of them. So instead, she practiced restraining them.

The girl smiled back at the age old Sin and started to cook, singing sweetly as she got lost in her own little world.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 am

Kyte looked at her curiously as she started saying she would always have him, and then cut herself off, blushing. He smirked again to let her know he had caught on to what she was saying, loving how cute she was in embarrassment, and watched her correct herself as she said he was welcome to stay, saying that cooking a meal for him was the least recompense due for his help today.

He followed her, finishing his tea as he watched her in the kitchen, finding her eyes beautiful and interesting as he noticed their new shades. He also found her look with an apron and her hair tied up even more adorable. She asked what he wanted on his pizza.

"Well, I want to share it with you, so feel free to leave anything out. But my ideal pizzas have green bell peppers, pepperonis, sausages, mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers, chicken, and bacon." He chuckled gently. "It's a common joke among my friends that I make so much money so I can afford the expensive orders for pizza. You look lovely with your hair tied up, by the way," he added in with a smile.

OOC: End?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)   Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruminations of a Parenscidal Nature (Bow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2