Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Vote_lcapArine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Voting_barArine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Vote_rcap 
Moon
Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Vote_lcapArine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Voting_barArine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the violet raven

RPG character
Name: Lallah Yuki-onna
Code Name: Lamashtu
Villain or good guy?: Good

Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Empty
PostSubject: Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven   Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:26 am

Spoiler:
Arine AATTO Adreana
===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Arine AATTO Adreana
Nickname(s): none
Codename: the violet raven
Alias(es): none
Classification: metahuman
Affiliation: true chaotic
===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===
Hair Color: blond
Eye Color: purple
Height: 5’7
Weight: 114 pounds
Other Traits:She has a tatto of her family crest on the right side of her shoulder
===POWERS===
Powers:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Skills:cooking, acrobatics, and hunting
Weaknesses:Intense amount of light, haveing no darkness around her to feed off of, and her temper
Equipment:a sword
===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===
Personality:Arine is a loner, to put it bluntly. She is rarely seen with others for an extended period of time. She is usually soft-spoken, and only says what she needs to before a fight. If She makes a threat, she has every intention of carrying it out. She treats others in a very callous manner, throwing in her opinion no matter how cold-hearted it is and not caring for whatever the response is.  She is not without sentimental emotions and has shown a small sense of compassion from time to time. She brushes off any kindness or sympathy that is sent her way. She is arrogant, aloof, doesn't take kindly to others interfering in her business, and cares for who she wants to care for. She is perfectly willing to eliminate a foe rather than merely subduing them. When she has a goal, she sticks to it without hesitation, not resting until it is executed. She is an extremely conflicted person, often struggling with duty and self-gain versus moral right. She is extremely arrogant, aggressive, brooding and very loyal to whoever she is serving and determined to whatever cause she is fighting for. She is antisocial and does not speak or smile much. She can at times be uncaring. She often thinks teamwork is unnecessary because she believes she can handle everything on her own.
Strengths:
Interests/Habits:She has a interest in cooking and hunting and she has a habit of popping her knuckles when she is angry or nervous
===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===
Family Members: has a uncle and aunt rest are dead
Place of Origin:albama orange beach
History:Arine Aatto Adreana was born on December 30th 1995. She was born a meta human with strong powers. But her powers would not start showing up until she was ten. As a child she grew up in a very nice and kind family. On her tenth birthday her powers started coming in. Her parents felt something was wrong with her since while they were celebrating her birthday party her cake accidentally exploded. Four days after her birthday her parents tried to help her control powers before she returned to school.

Since they did not want her to accidentally hurt someone while at school. During her school valentine day party she accidentally let off her powers. When the other students found out about it they started calling her names. When her parents found out about it they went together and decided to home school her at home so they could keep an eye on her. When the school district in her city started school again Arine's parents decided that they would let her try going to public school once again. Since she seemed to have very good control over her powers.

A month later Arine got into a fight with another student because of the other student calling her a monster because of her powers. She was unable to control her powers because of her anger at the student and accidentally ended up putting them in the hospital for a few weeks. When her parents found out about the fight they were upset and once again took her out of public school and started home schooling her again. During the 4th of July party her parents were throwing one of her cousins as a prank light off a firecracker only a few feet away from her. And before she knew it her control over her power was gone. And more than one person was hurt this time everyone at the party was killed except for her.

When the police arrived to find out what had happened they found Arine alone. Believing Arine was innocent they let her go with her uncle and aunt who could not make it to her parents' party. one night while Arine was unable to sleep she over herd her aunt and uncle having a fight. While listening to the fight she over herd the word monster and thought they were talking about her. So she decided to runaway from her uncle and aunt. While running away she met new friends but each time she lost control of her powers and they kept calling her a monster.

So she kept running. While she was running away she decided that since people kept calling her monster that would be exactly what they got a monster. Eventually she came to jump city and decided to stay there. Seeing it as a place that she could be who everyone wanted her to be a monster while she tried keeping control of her powers. So ever since then she has been in jump city.
Sample rp:It was a good day for a fourth of July party. As Arine looked around she could see her cousins over by the road setting off firecracker and even her older cousins and uncles setting off bottle rockets some throwing them others just putting them into a bottle. Arine looked up at her father who was over at a grill with one of her uncles talking and cooking the hot dogs and hamburgers that would be for dinner. When Arine's father noticed her looking at him he smiled at her and went back to cooking the food. Arine was tired of sitting around so she stood up and decided to take a walk around and socialize with her family. Arine walked over to her dad and gave him a hug saying to him "I love you daddy" and to which her father replied "I love you two sweetheart.". Arine decided to see what her little cousins were doing. While walking over to her little cousins she herd the bang of a firecracker go off behind her. Not realizing that it was a firecracker she instantly got scared and  let go of her powers that she had been working so hard to control. All of a sudden a black orb covered the whole radius of her family's yard and instantly blew up destroying everything and everyone but Arine. All of a sudden Arine set up with a worried look on her face as she looked around to see if anyone was in her room. "Just the same nightmare again Arine nothing to be frightened about its all in the past." Arine whispered to herself as she layed back down. "nothing to worry about Arine just the same dream again" thought Arine to herself as she layed back down and went to sleep.

Im going to try and get this character finnished and approved but for the time i am going to work on her powers i am trying to keep as much as i can of her to the original form i had her

Last edited by the violet raven on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven   Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:48 am

Claimed by the devil in the pale moonlight. Message me when it's finished, please.

And welcome to the site! =]
Back to top Go down
the violet raven

RPG character
Name: Lallah Yuki-onna
Code Name: Lamashtu
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven   Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:23 am

done
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven   Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:48 am

Everything seems fine to me (Barring the mist; two miles seems a bit extreme) up until the powers which aren't actually powers, as you stated.

Stealth Tactics: You said this isn't a supernatural ability, so as this isn't actually a power, I can only assume the same about Shadow Camouflage and Hunting Intuition.

Shadow Camouflage: Correlating with your description of Stealth Tactics, you should understand that as there is nothing influencing this as a power, that she isn't undetectable, merely hidden. Perhaps I'm being a slight picky, but when I see "undetectable" in a powers section, that makes me think you're not giving off a heat signature, and you're cloaked/invisible. If this and Stealth Tactics aren't a real power, then you won't get that level of undetectable.

Hunting Intuition: Again, unless this stems from an actual power, you'll only have tracking skills that any human could have. I also feel I should clarify not even the best trackers in the world can track anything, as tracking relies entirely on evidence/clues left by the target. As for "sensing the opponent's weaknesses", that should be a separate power.

If these weren't your intentions, then I apologize, but you said her stealth tactics weren't supernatural and that only leads me to believe it's not a power at all. If I'm mistaken, please clarify, or edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven   Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arine AATTO Adreana aka The Violet Raven
Page 1 of 1