Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A message for you all Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A message for you all Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A message for you all Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A message for you all Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A message for you all Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A message for you all Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A message for you all Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A message for you all Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A message for you all Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A message for you all Vote_lcapA message for you all Voting_barA message for you all Vote_rcap 
Moon
A message for you all Vote_lcapA message for you all Voting_barA message for you all Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A message for you all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A message for you all Empty
PostSubject: A message for you all   A message for you all Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:53 pm

You know, I have been doing forum roleplay for about four years now. I've attempted to branch out to other places, and usually it doesn't work, I lose interest and move on. But with TTRPG it's...different. I think it's the users- you guys, whom I like to consider all friends. I wouldn't be the person I am today without all of you. JaK, you've helped me realize myself as an author, and helped me to bring myself up when I was down. Bow, you've been a great friend who has always been there to cheer me up and cheer me on. Dar, Tib, you've both been the wise men who I turn to for advice, and I always appreciate the knowledge that you offer to me. Pika, Izzy, Energy Warrior, we all joined around the same time, so even if we disagree or don't talk much anymore, I consider you to be like siblings, and even if we don't do threads often, I still appreciate all of you.

I just felt like getting this sort of thing off my chest, so if you guys read all of this, it makes me really happy. Everyone here is very important to me, and I wouldn't be a writer if it weren't for you, and for this website. Thank you all. I can't say thank you enough. If your name didn't make it in here, I'm sorry about that- it's late, and I'm writing this all in one go, so I'm sorry if you feel like I'm leaving you out- because I'm not, and you're all very special to me. You all shape this place in your own way, and that's what makes TTRPG a great place. Thank you, everyone.
Back to top Go down

A message for you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message for you all   A message for you all Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down

A message for you all
Page 1 of 1