Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Vote_lcapSiege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Voting_barSiege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Vote_lcapSiege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Voting_barSiege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Empty
PostSubject: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:09 am

Time: The Dark Ages
What: 2 characters get summoned back in time to protect a castle. A third character can join to be a member of the special White Tent team of the attacking Black Flag army.
Special Rules: This is a 3 Day Skip Thread. If you do not post within 3 days, the next person in posting order can skip you. They can use this to hit your character and knock them out (even if just for one post) but not kill them.

High above the thick scent of burning pine, the red-clad guards of the Amberglass Keep watch the besieging army and wait for them to move. Like ants, their black flags rest, infuriatingly, outside the range of arrows and catapults. The attacking forces mass, but that is not what worries the guards of Amberglass this evening. A special white tent has been staked among the black flags, and within dwells mystery, rumors, and fearful conclusions, all shrouded in the fresh smoke of pine. It could very well be an empty tent, but to the guards of Amberglass, the tent housed unimaginable monsters, come to slaughter their families that very night.

And they could not have been more right.

One-Eyed Calvin, the man with an unusual gift to see with great clarity, described what he saw near the tent to Mathias, the Wizard.

"A girl, munching happily on a loaf of bread. She looks eight, maybe nine. Yellow hair. The daughter of some general, perhaps? Why would they bring a child to the front lines?"

"That is no child," Mathias said, stroking his beard. "That is Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade. She is...a witch. Yes, an immortal witch."

The hesitation was noted. Witches were rarely talked about in polite society, but what were they to a wizard? Calvin turned his gaze once more upon the white tent. "There is a man. A monster of a man. He stands 9 feet tall, and he's almost as broad. He wields a small tree for a club, and wears no armor. I don't think he needs it."

"He doesn't. That is Garth Kor Rii, of the Far North. He drank the blood of a demon, and became what you see." Mathias rubbed his forehead, considering their odds. Who knew what else might be hiding within that white tent? "We will not prevail in this battle, not unless we seek help."

"But there is no help. All of our roads have been cut off. The enemy is packed so tightly around the castle that there is simply no space for anyone to fit through."

"Space is relative," Mathias said. He started moving his hands around in a circular motion, gathering magical energy. A black circle appeared on the ground. "So is time. From the far reaches of the ages, I summon forth two great heroes to come and aid us. Come forth, and defend great Amberglass. I command it!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:58 pm

From the black circle, one of the two heroes was summoned, he was a tall and strong man, with a greater physique than any of the soldiers, he had blond hair and was wearing a most unusual garb. To the people from this time, they may think this is normal attire for great heroes in the future, but those who know better know that Metamorphi, one of the Teen Titans, is wearing a bath towel around his waist.

Metamorphi looked at his surroundings, then to the man who summoned him, then back at his surroundings. He sighed and looked to the man who appeared to be in charge Please explain what I am doing here. He sighed and noticed that someone else had been dragged into this from another time, he looked to see who it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 pm

The second hero seemed to be charred to a crisp. Perhaps they had been summoned at the moment of their fiery demise, and they had inevitably not survived the trip. A most unpleasant smell started to fill the room, and two guards carried the body away.

Mathias the Wizard began conjuring another black circle. "It will be much more difficult this time. There are limits, even to magic, but I will try to summon another hero."

One-Eyed Calvin greeted Meta with a bow. "Welcome, great hero. You must be a monk of some kind, judging by your manner of dress. You have been summoned through time to defend the Citadel of Amberglass. Our enemies are many, and they gather at our doorstep. We had hoped for two heroes, but perhaps..." Glass pitchers in the room rocked back and forth just enough to make noise. A loud explosion could be heard closer to the citadel gates. Calvin was distressed, and he looked out the window to assess the progression of the siege. "There is no time. The enemy is already attacking. Our knights seem to be holding Garth back, at least for the moment. The witch Jemmy is running free, though. Brave hero, you must face her. She is at the gates, causing chaos. Go now, and fight!"

A young boy motioned for Meta to follow him, and led Meta to the gates of the citadel. Dead bodies lay on the ground, wearing both red and black. In the middle of it all was a little girl, Shivering Jemmy, wearing an ornate red dress, long red gloves, and red socks under her black shoes. Many dead men lay at her feet, their red shirts dyed darker still with blood. The girl saw Meta coming and grinned, wiping blood away from her lips. "Oh, who do we have here? Have you come to fight me? Come on, give me your best shot."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Meta widened his eyes in surprise as he saw that the second hero that had been summoned was a charred corpse. Had something gone wrong with the spell? Could that have happened to Meta? The wizard who had summoned him spoke to him, telling him that he had been summoned to protect the citadel they were in. He wished he was given enough time to put some clothes on, but he just had to hope that the towel would stay on.

He was face to face with a girl who reminded him of that horrid girl from his time. The first time they had met, it was at a junkyard, he and Hotwire had fought her long before Hotwire and him were comrades. The second time it was on an island, where their memories had been stolen and they had met a panther who could talk, the panther had called her a lord of chaos, whatever that was. This girl was the spitting image of that girl, except it could not possibly be her, given that it was hundreds of years in the past. Was this girl her ancestor maybe?

Whoever she was, she was clearly trying to bait Meta into making the first move. Maybe she was hoping he'd charge in without thinking, maybe Meta was overthinking this. Whatever her intentions, it didn't matter. Meta picked up a stone and threw it at the girl, if she was a normal girl it would hit her in the head and knock her out, but seeing how she had killed so many men, Meta wasn't counting on it, this was more of a test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Without saying a word, the strangely dressed man threw a rock at Jemmy. It left a small dent in her skull, and Jemmy staggered back a few steps. What an arm! A line of blood dripped down to her nose, but disappeared along with the wound a second later. Jemmy suddenly looked like the rock had never hit her. An unnaturally wide grin spread across her face. "Nice one. Now it's my turn."

A white orb appeared out of nowhere in her hand. It burned like a bright flame, but more consistent. Holding the orb above her head, Jemmy conjured more magical energy. The orb suddenly grew in size, reaching 5 feet in diameter. "Here, catch." Jemmy threw the orb, and it flew towards Meta at 100 miles per hour. An able-bodied man like Meta should be able to dodge it from this distance, but he would be hurting if he didn't. The orb carried 10 tons of force behind it, enough to collapse any of the houses that densely lined the streets.

Assuming he was able to survive the attack, Jemmy would laugh. Fighting someone in a bath towel was amusing. "How about you put on some clothes? There's plenty of dead people here who don't need them. Don't worry, I'll stay right here until you're finished changing. I might peek in on you though." The Lord of Chaos sat down on the corpse of a dead soldier and crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 pm

As expected, the girl couldn't be hurt, just like the descendant from his time, unlike the descendant though, this girl didn't appear to have a sentient balloon. That would be problematic, she didn't appear to have a weakness, or if she did it wasn't as obvious as a big red balloon. Meta crouched slightly, getting ready for the next attack. The orb was thrown at him with surprising speed, he was able to dodge since it came from quite a distance away, but he knew now that he had to take the fight seriously.

The girl gave Meta an opportunity to put on some clothes, Meta had wanted to change but was rushed on to the battlefield without being able to. Obviously, it may be a trap, but if she tried anything Meta was confident he'd be able to react in time. Meta took the red shirt off of a dead guard and put it on while keeping an eye on the girl, making sure she didn't try to ambush him while he was changing. He took some trousers off a guard and put them on as fast as he could after he took off the towel.

Once he was changed, albeit in uncomfortable clothes with a hole in the chest where the previous owner was stabbed in the heart, he went into a combat stance Hey, I'm ready he could have ran at her and took her out as fast as he could without her noticing, but it was only fair to give her a warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Jemmy honored her word and allowed Meta to change his outfit. Fully dressed, Meta turned to face her, and took a fighting stance.

Jemmy giggled. The youth was strong, but he didn't even have a weapon. She wondered just how he intended to defeat her.

"Did that old beard summon you?" Jemmy asked. "He should have come to fight me himself, instead of hiding behind a poor kid like you. I bet you aren't even from around here, are you? What do you care if I kill some of these people?"

Jemmy floated into the air. Ten orbs of magical energy formed around her. These orbs were smaller than the one before, but they would still strike with an entire ton of force upon impact. "Don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to talk you out of fighting me. I'm just making small talk." The ten orbs went flying towards Meta with the same deadly speed. They spread out a bit in order to cover as much area as possible.

"I am Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, a Lord of Chaos. And just who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Metamorphi didn't bother to grace the first two questions with a response, but when asked what he cared if she killed people, he had to speak up Of course I care, it doesn't matter what time or place they are in, lives are important. I'm obligated to stop people like you, it's as simple as that. The girl floated into the air, it was clear that it was time for action, she summoned several small orbs which all flew at him. It was clear that he wasn't going to be able to dodge them through normal means.

The orbs all impacted against the ground, kicking up dust so that for a second it was unclear what had happened to Meta. When the dust cleared, Metamorphi was barely out of the range of the area the orbs had struck, his form was completely white, like paper, he gave the girl who called herself Shivering Jemmy a steel-like gaze I am Metamorphi of the Titans, a hero of jump city his mimicry of her own introduction was completely intentional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:26 am

He disappeared? It took a second for Jemmy to realize where Meta had gone. He had turned white all of the sudden, and that had somehow allowed him to move at incredible speed. Wait, was that...paper? He had turned into paper, making his body essentially weightless while still maintaining his strength.

Jemmy laughed. She had known this man would be a good opponent.

A Titan? Were there even any of those around anymore? Jemmy hadn't seen any for a long time. She also didn't remember any Titan by that name, Metamorphi. Then again, she didn't remember a lot of stuff. The way he introduced himself sounded a lot like the way Jemmy had introduced herself. The Lord of Chaos narrowed her eyes. The Titan thought he was her equal.

Silly, silly Titan.

Jemmy teleported. One moment, she was a great distance away from Meta, and the next she was sitting on his paper shoulder, holding a glass of water. She took a sip of the water before attempting to splash it in the paper man's eyes.

"What good is paper if its soggy?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Metamorphi waited for her next move, but it appeared her next move was to... disappear? No, she was teleporting, like her descendant had during his encounters with her. He looked around, too find where she was, only to see her on his shoulder, the next thing he saw was water being thrown in his face. He closed his eyes to protect from the water, but it would be pointless if his face got soggy, so when the water was less than a millimetre away from his face, his body shifted to steel.

The water hit his face to no effect, other than making Meta smirk What good is a teleporter if the best attack she can think of is a glass of water to the face? he then lashed out with his arm, striking her at full force, if she got hit she would be sent flying. That blow would have killed a fully grown man at the peak of human fitness, but he knew she wouldn't be out for the count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Meta turned into steel, and he did it really fast. Interesting. So he could turn into several different materials. That seemed to fit for a Titan in Jemmy's mind. They had always been turning into stuff. Meta mocked her attack, stating that teleportation was useless if her attacks couldn't hurt him.

He punched her, and Jemmy went flying. Her body crashed through a house wall. Jemmy stood up and dusted herself off. The boy was strong, stronger than she had even thought he was at first.

Walking back outside through the hole in the wall, Jemmy held out her hand and conjured a short sword, if you could call it that. The blade's edge was dull, and it would crush someone's arm long before cutting it. The real appeal of the blade was that it was made entirely of lava.

"You could have had the water, but noooooo," Jemmy joked.

Jemmy teleported, going directly behind Meta. She was hoping that he would immediately jump to the conclusion that she was behind him. If not, she would try to make him adopt that logic. It took her a second to get her bearings (teleporting was jarring), and then she slashed her short lava blade at Meta's back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:50 pm

As expected, the girl got up with no injury whatsoever, he had to attack her weakness, but he couldn't seem to see her weakness, she wasn't like her descendant, whose weakness was her balloon. The girl formed a sword of lava in her hand, Meta looked it up and down, it didn't seem to be very efficient at cutting, but from the look of it, it weighed enough that attacks from it would be devastating. He couldn't believe that the girl could wield it, but then again, he would be a fool if he thought this girl was only what met the eye.

Suddenly she vanished, she was clearly teleporting, but since he couldn't see where she had gone, she clearly was trying to attack him from behind, he turned into paper and rolled, but even then the second it took for the girl to get her bearings saved Meta from getting injured, possibly fatally. He came up on one knee and then sprung backwards, spinning so that his foot swung at her face, he timed this so that she was coming up to the end of her swing so she wouldn't have enough time, or space, to defend with her sword, unless she was also a master swordsman with super speed, which wouldn't surprise Meta at this point. At the last moment, literally a millisecond before impact if she didn't avoid it, he would turn into steel so that power would be added to the blow but without his increased weight slowing him down for a kick with maximum power.

Whatever the result, he would hop to his feet and back-pedal away to get some distance between them How do you like that? he spoke confidently to hide the fact that he was starting to feel uncertain, he couldn't see any way he could take this girl out, whereas he was very mortal and she had enough fire-power to quite easily take him out, he needed to figure out how to take her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Meta reacted how Jemmy wanted. In fact, he reacted a little too well. In addition to evading her Molten Sword, he dealt her a spinning kick to the face. Jemmy went flying again. She lost hold of her Molten Sword, and the weapon vanished.

Landing a good distance away, Jemmy realized that her neck was broken. It took an entire second before her spine was healed and she was able to stand up again. Her opponent was fast, but she was learning more about him, and that meant she could begin to predict what he would do.

As Jemmy stood up, she noticed that there was a big gash in her dress. It must have caught on some debris across the battlefield. The gash repaired itself, and the dress was soon whole again. Now it was time to repay Meta for hitting her so many times.

Once again, Jemmy conjured her Molten Sword. The blade was a mere 2 feet long, like it had been before. Taking the hilt in both hands, Jemmy let out a childish battle cry. The lava blade suddenly grew in size, stretching to an impossible 30 feet.

Jemmy teleported again. Like last time, she would be completely out of view. Meta would again expect her to attack from behind, but if he dodged or looked back, he would see nobody there. Instead, Jemmy was now hovering 50 feet directly above him. The Lord of Chaos waited for Meta to react. She gave him a second or two to try to evade an attack from behind that wasn't coming, and then she brought the Molten Blade down wherever he was. With its current mass, the blade would have no trouble leaving a large, molten crater in the ground, filled with Meta's few remains.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:17 pm

As she was sent flying, Meta watched her carefully, watching out for something that might help him defeat her. Her neck appeared to be broken, most people would be disturbed, but Meta wasn't even fazed, he just watched some more. After the boring neck breaking, Meta noticed something more helpful, a large gash in her dress healed by itself, this was very promising, it seemed that the dress had some kind of magical properties. Not only that, but the descendant had owned a magical balloon, that was red and had magical properties, just like the dress this girl wore, very promising.

Meta's brain went to work, putting two and two together, if he was right then this meant he had a chance after all. He had to put this theory into practice once he had the chance, so he watched as the girl reformed her lava sword and... made it much much longer? That was new. Jemmy vanished again, this time Meta knew it was pointless to roll to avoid it, there was no way he could get out of range by the time her blade had fully swung. Ducking was also pointless, since he did not know how low her swing would be, so his only choice was to turn and try to block the sword, he turned into copper and turned around, trying to catch the sword between his palms, but his copper hands met nothing but each other.

He looked around, seeing her nowhere, going on pure instinct, he looked upwards and saw the sword of lava coming down from above, he cursed and turned to paper, rolling away. The sword struck the ground right next to him, but with the weight of the sword and the force behind the blow, the impact sent Meta flying, this was especially bad considering his lesser weight in this form. In mid-air, he turned to steel right before he hit the wall, he groaned and got to his feet Ugh, you're good. But I'm adapting to your tricks this time, his tough talk was not just talk, he just needed to get a hit in to test his theory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:59 pm

The blade missed, but the shockwave hit. Jemmy enjoyed seeing Meta go flying this time. His ability to turn into steel saved him from being torn apart at the last moment. Emerging, he complimented her, but said that he was adapting to her tricks.

"And I to yours."

The Molten Sword disappeared, and Jemmy held both of her arms out, concentrating. That paper form Meta had was allowing him to move too fast. If Jemmy wanted to be able to hit him, she needed to either slow him down or make paper unappealing. This was going to take a lot of magic, because Jemmy was going to change their arena.

A bathtub appeared out of thin air, five feet away from Jemmy, filled to the brim with water. She walked over to it and tried to flip it over. Unfortunately, the tub was too heavy. She kicked it out of frustration, but the tub didn't budge.

"Fine. Who needs a tub, anyways? Tubs are stupid. All I really need is the water."

A cube of water appeared in the air, just beside the tub. You could fill a carriage with that much water. The effects of gravity instantly took effect and the water crashed to earth, soaking the street and running all over the place.

Even with that much water, soaking the battlefield was going to take a while. Jemmy conjured another cube of water. She would cover the streets with water, so that Meta's paper form would absorb it and grow sluggish. More water crashed to the streets, forming little waves as it spread out. This time, Meta would have to be the one to attack her. Otherwise, she would keep making cubes of water, placing him at more and more of a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)   Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege of Amberglass (Open to 3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: