Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Character Creation questions Vote_lcapCharacter Creation questions Voting_barCharacter Creation questions Vote_rcap 
Moon
Character Creation questions Vote_lcapCharacter Creation questions Voting_barCharacter Creation questions Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Character Creation questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CalligraphyJack
CalligraphyJack

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Character Creation questions Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation questions   Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Well, I suppose that "question", singular, would be more accurate, but wouldn't sound as good. Now then, on to the reason I'm typing this.

I have an idea for a character with dissociative identity disorder (DID). I was wondering if that would be allowed, or if it would just be too complicated.
Back to top Go down
http://selfcommunity.wordpress.com/
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation questions   Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:36 am

It would be allowed and no it wouldn't be too complicated we actually have had quite the share of those and currently have one that has like 5 I think, but I think you shouldn't go over board with them and have like 20 but its all up to how well you can play it and if you can handle rping that many characters bundled into one.

Also please don't make 2 separate threads for the same question.
Back to top Go down
CalligraphyJack
CalligraphyJack

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation questions   Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:39 am

I apologize for the two threads. I posted it here, originally, but then realized that the other place was probably a better spot to post it, so I did so, not realizing that I couldn't delete the first one. Again, my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation questions   Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:41 am

It's okay I deleted it for you, either spot would have worked in my opinion but just try not to make repeat threads. If you have any other questions feel free to ask via this thread, pms, or even cb if someone is on there. Enjoy your time on the site.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation questions   Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:21 pm

I actually have a character with DID and schizophrenia! So if you want to check out his approved app to see what  some of the standards are, here's the link!
Back to top Go down
CalligraphyJack
CalligraphyJack

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation questions   Character Creation questions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 pm

The difference with mine is that my character has coconsciousness. This means that there is not just a single alter taking total control at a time, but rather, all of them are awake and active, and have some sort of control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation questions   Character Creation questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation questions
Page 1 of 1