Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Grace Dore Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Grace Dore Vote_lcapGrace Dore Voting_barGrace Dore Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Grace Dore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Grace Dore

"This is my final form."

Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Grace (Koori) Dore
Codename: Black Ice
Nickname(s): Gracie
Alias(es): Lady Dore, Mrs. Dore
Birth date: January 1st
Classification: Meta-human Human
Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 102 pounds
Other: Very pale white skin. No make-up. Her hair is long enough to reach down to her legs. She usually wears a black cloak.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Swordsmanship- Since losing her powers, Grace has been learning swordsmanship from a swordsman in her village. After a battle between JaK and Will attracted the attention of a very powerful being known as a Temporal Anomaly, Grace was sent back in time to her childhood. Growing up a second time, still without powers, Grace learned the way of the sword her entire life. It was necessary to fend off the shadow demons who were constantly attacking the village. Thanks to her constant training and battle, she has become one of the best swordsmen in the world. Her agility, strength, and reflexes are near the peak of human possibility. She can read the movements of her opponents to know how they will attack and how she should defend herself.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Fighting, cold, snow, water, darkness, reading romance novels, writing dark poetry, powerful individuals.

Dislikes:
Laughter, non-metahumans, Necati, death, bright colors, sunlight, talking about personal information.

Strengths:
Intelligence, self-motivation, determination.

Weaknesses:
She can hold up a conversation, but she doesn’t enjoy it.
She has lost her ice powers.
Grace is human, so anything that would hurt a normal person will hurt her.

Skills:
A beginner at hand to hand combat.
She is also very agile and good at dodging attacks.
She is used to running on ice, and won't slip on low-friction surfaces. Even if she does slip, she knows how to fall without hurting herself.

Equipment:
Black cloak. All black clothes. Black combat boots.

Whisper- This sabre is a gift from her husband, Will Dore. The blade is finely crafted, and was enchanted with magic by Will himself. Grace has a spiritual connection with the sword, and can channel her own life force into the blade. This allows the sword to cut through anything, from otherwise invincible materials to force fields to magical substances. This requires her to focus on her blade in order to charge it with this life energy, so a normal swing with the sword will be the same as that of a normal sword. Also, despite it's thin, fragile appearance, the sword will not break as long as Grace is alive.

Habits/Quirks:
Grace was once very aggressive. However, since losing her powers, she has become much more humble and calm. She will follow Will's commands as though they were law. Grace also spends a lot of time playing with her dog, Mercy.

Personality:
Grace has become humble and calm. She is quieter now, and will sometimes apologize for her actions before. Grace now thinks that losing her powers was the best thing that ever happened to her, because it made her a better person. She feels accomplishment in her swordsmanship.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Mother Emma, deceased father Haimon, brother Argo. The rest of her tribe is also her “family.”
Place of Origin: Farthest reaches of Canada- the Koori Tribe.
History:
The Koori tribe lived in the far north of Canada were mostly unknown to the outside world. Occasionally, they would come into a small town to buy supplies, but they kept to themselves and people passed them off as local hermits. What few people knew was that they were a family of Ice Mages. The tribe stayed together, with an elitist attitude, fortune was theirs for the ability to bend ice. Of course, to keep the small tribe flourishing, members would occasionally need to venture out into the larger world to find a suitable spouse. These additions to the tribe were given full citizenship honors because their children would be able to bend ice.

Grace’s mother, Emma, was one such honorary Koori. Grace loved her both her parents. She learned about the outside world from her mother, and the way of ice from her father and older brother, Argo. Argo was the greatest ice mage the tribe had ever seen. Grace had a different gift. The spiritual leader of the tribe once prophesied that Grace was different from the rest of them, for spiritual energy surrounded her. Soon after, she began to have strange dreams and write odd things in her sleep.

When Grace turned 10, her older brother left the tribe to explore the rest of the world. Months later, the village was attacked by Necati, who killed many tribesmen including Grace’s father. Grace has since vowed to avenge her father by killing Necati, although the task seems impossible.

With the tribe low on members, it was no surprise that Grace’s mother, Emma, sent her out into the world at the young age of 15 to find a husband. Once she finds a husband, she must bring him back to the tribe.

One year later, William Dore defeated Grace's brother, Argo, and thus won Grace's hand in marriage. The couple was married in the Koori village.

After years of serving on the Teen Titans, Grace's powers were stolen from her by a villain known as 'The Hat.' She left Jump City in shame, thinking that her hero career was over.

In the North, a battle between JaK and Will incited the interest of a powerful cosmic being, a temporal anomaly. The presence of the being caused Grace to be sent back in time to her childhood. Growing up a second time, Grace learned how to fight with a sword from a young age. She now remembers a similar but different past than everyone else.

Sample RP
Grace sat on a comfortable ice-chair in her family’s ice-house. Soon she would be leaving this familiar setting for a strange and foreign one. No, it wasn’t that foreign. Her mother had told her all about the outside world, but it still sounded like a scary place, filled with those who could not bend. Argo was out there too somewhere, but they might not even meet up.

She looked at the notebook in her hand and opened it up to the newest page. It held a single, strange sentence.

‘Become what you hate.’

What did that mean? Why did she always write weird things like that in her sleep? It was creepy.

Her mother entered the room. “Well,” her mother said as she sat down, “you seem to be all packed.”

Grace looked at her mother. “Mom, I don’t want to go. What if they think I’m crazy because of my diary?”

Emma smiled. “Then you will go and find different people. You are perfectly ready, Grace. I trust you will find a worthy husband for yourself.” Emma stood. “We will leave in two hours. Cool down. The outside isn’t all that bad really. I lived there for over twenty years.”

As her mother left, Grace kept looking at the small black book in her hands.

‘Become what you hate.’

“No,” she said. “I will not let that get me down. I will find a mate. Someone even stronger than brother.”

Last edited by Dar on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:38 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:10 am

Last edited by Simca on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 am

Hmm... great app, though the time thing puts me a bit on edge. But I guess the fact that she also freezes along with it, and doesn't quite have the power yet, makes up for it. So, once again, unless Emmy has anything to say...

This application will remain here for 24 hours so that you can see it, after which it will be moved to the Active section.
Back to top Go down

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:37 am

Upon review, I don't really need the time-stop thing. It does seem overpowered. I will remove that power, because it doesn't really work in RP'ing.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 am

Well, it could be used in a team battle. But alright, your choice. Note it when you're done so I can give you another acceptance kiss.
Back to top Go down

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 am

The dirty deed is done. I kept the spiritual energy, but it just drives her crazy. It doesn't allow her to stop time.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 am

Back to top Go down

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Updated Grace's age and her marital status.
Back to top Go down

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Ok, you guys win. Since I retired Grace, all I've heard about is how great she was and how everyone misses her. So guess what? Grace is coming back. I wasn't planning on it, but the character I was going to replace her with would probably be a non-combatent, and that just stopped sounding fun to me.

I've made changes to her character profile, and would like someone to look it over just to make sure everything's in place.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Looks good to me so...

Grace Dore Approved
Back to top Go down

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 am

Edits made to Equipment. Will has gifted Grace with her magical sword, Whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grace Dore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Dore   Grace Dore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grace Dore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Legends-
Jump to: