Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Gamer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Gamer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Gamer Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Gamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Gamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Gamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Gamer Vote_lcapThe Gamer Voting_barThe Gamer Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Gamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Gamer Empty
PostSubject: The Gamer   The Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Julie Martin

The Gamer 14082110

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Julie Martin
Nickname(s): Stitches
Codename: The Gamer
Classification:Human ((possible meta see powers))
Affiliation: Netrual

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Grey Brown
Eye Color: Green
Gender Female
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers: N/A (In the future I might have her develop meta human powers but this is undecided so for now she has none at all.)

Skills: ((She can generally hack and make anything she wants if she has the required material))

• Master costume making skills
  • Master in engineering skills
  • Master hacking/programming skills

Weaknesses:

• Sunlight: Her eyes have troubles adjusting to the sunlight making things super bright making it hard to see out side without sunglasses.
  • Asthma: She can barely run short distances or do exercise required things without needing to use her inhaler after word to help her breath. Also after about a half an hour she needs to use her inhaler so she can breath.
  • Weak immune system: If you are sick and you cough sneeze ect. on her she will quickly get sick with the same sickness but it will be 3 times worse for her.
  • Weak Body: Anything that hurts/hits her does double the damage when it is a physical attack. She also naturally is half as strong as a normal human this also means she can only hit half as hard as a normal girl her age too.
  • Only Human: Out side of her Gamer Bot she just human and is actually weaker than the normal human teen girl.
  • Signal dropped: When what ever computer that is being used to control the Gamer Bot loses wifi connection the Gammer Bot shuts down.
  • 0%: When the Gamer Bot runs out of power it automatically shuts down or progressively gets weaker and weaker till it shuts down.
  • Shutting down: When the Gamer Bot shuts down it is able to be attacked freely without worry that it would fight back.
  • MMO Based: The Gamer Bot is and was designed to be a robot centered around being a video game that you progress in aka it has flaws like any normal person, it would act like its coughing in situations a normal person would cough in, it would pant and need to rest like any normal human, ect. so it can never truly be op unless it was reprogrammed.

Equipment:

• Family/parents/family business money: Her family and parents are very rich people and have gotten richer ever since the vanishing with all the new heroes and other costumed people running around since her family makes requested costumes and simple and advanced gadgets for hero and not so legal actions preforming people alike delivering the items to a desecrate location of the buyers choice.

They never ask for real names or faces to keep the privacy of their buyers as so no one hunts them down thinking they have any info on any of the buyers. When isn't gaming out or doing home work Julie helps with the family business and since she does her parents do not mind at all when she uses the money as long as she doesn't spend too much in one go.
  • The Gamer Bot V209.3:
    Spoiler:
  • Wireless headset and microphones: This can link up to any device that can have the flash drive that comes with this be plugged into it so it can sync with it.
  • An inhaler
  • A surgeons mask: she usually wears this when she is outside to help make sure she doesn't get sick as easily by breathing somthing bad in.
  • Sunglasses

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Julie can be nice and usually is but she also can be very weird. She constantly likes changing her outfits but usually just likes sticking to her black and red Japanese school girl look. She is very protective over her creations and gets upset when they get damaged though she isn't the super violent type and actually usually likes to talk things out rather than fighting and not just because she'd most likely lose.  

Strengths:

• Quick/Smart thinker: She is far weaker than your normal human and in a world full of others who are far stronger than your normal human Julie has learned to be a quick and smart thinker to try and make up for her weaknesses.
  • Money: Her access to her families money allows her to be able to get quiet a few things that she would need to make something.
  • Technology: She's really good with it

Interests/Habits:

• Video games
  • Technology
  • Anime
  • Dressing up in random cosplays she makes
  • Building and programming things
  • Wondering around as her gamer bot on the outside.
  • The colors read and black

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother, Father, 2 older brothers, and an older sister.
Place of Origin: Star City
History: Julie was born into a family full of mechanics and hardcore cosplayers who ran a business for heroes and villains alike that didn't really get off the ground until the big boom of new villains and heroes arriving all over the world helping them stay a modest yet rich family.

Julie was born with many medical issues that caused her to be home schooled and from the outside for most of her life. Though Julie longed to be able to go outside without worry of her medical issues getting in the way she loved helping with the family business even more.

Illnesses wasn't all she got when she was born but she also got her families love for making costumes and machinery her parents happily teaching her since the day she was born, how to do what they do. The family business was very full filling for Julie she still spent time designing and making video games that became super popular very quickly around the US and some other parts of the world.

Though her biggest and most amazing game she ever came up with and made a prototype for was quickly shut down bu the government 5 years ago when she was told it was too dangerous for the public to have robots that they control from a far that could potentially kill a large amount of people if let get to a high enough level or if they were hacked and re programmed.

Julie respectfully stepped down from the idea of this project in terms of releasing it to the public and to keep it her own personal game that allowed her to see the outside while being stuck inside. she spent the next 5 years working on the prototype as she worked with her family on their business as her name as one of the current generations brightest minds for making amazing video games faded away of of most minds but some remembering all the thing this girl could do one day with the advancement of machinery.

Recently Julie and her family relocated to Jump to make it easier on them on getting more business and their supplies they made out faster. Julie likes to use her gamer bot that she had been working on all this time to walk around and explore places more often since most people assume it is just another hero now and days but there are some troubles some times with the cops thinking it might do hero work when not registered. Julie is also working on a design for a female model so she's not "walking" around as a guy.

Last edited by Energy on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

The Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gamer   The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:40 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gamer   The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:34 am

Claimed by the devil in the pale moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gamer   The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:37 am

This seems fine to me, except for the Gamer Bot V209.3. I can approve this as soon as I know how it works.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

The Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gamer   The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:09 pm

did you read the spoiler? All the info on it is in that.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gamer   The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Forgive me, I was being an idiot and assumed the spoiler was a picture only. My mistake. I really need some coffee. >_<

How fast does it level up? How much can it increase its skills when it levels up?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

The Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gamer   The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:11 pm

its okay also i apologize i completely forgot to add on its own weaknesses as well but i added them and it would only level up when i update her app, there's no real leveling system i would in the future just say this is a higher level cause she used it a lot and here is the new capabilities yada yada yada so in a nut shell its just like a normal character, this is its current abilities and after many character developing threads and posts it would get stronger and i would update the app accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gamer   The Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Sounds great to me.