Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Now Hiring (open) Vote_lcapNow Hiring (open) Voting_barNow Hiring (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Now Hiring (open) Vote_lcapNow Hiring (open) Voting_barNow Hiring (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Now Hiring (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Now Hiring (open) Laboratory_by_sebastianwagner-d6c2gei
NuVision Labs was a go.

Although not a doctor, Kristina Nigent had been given a job teaching Meta-Gene Science 1B at her University- in addition to still taking classes as a student. Therefore she did deem the rank of Professor now.

Professor Nigent was making her way through her laboratory, checking up on staff. The lower levels belonged to the scientists the government had given her. They did grunt work, paperwork, and had basic access to stuff that was already given to the state and public, such as the Harucynophene vaccine. But the new projects on the upper floors were only accessible by two individuals at the moment. Kristina herself and her younger brother, Kole.

Kole was seventeen years of age, and although not a genius like his sister, he was a top tier engineer. The boy had just finished his internship in engineering for Silas Stone. And now at his sister's request had moved to Jump City to finish high school at Murkami high and work for his sister as an assistant scientist, bodyguard, and chief engineer of staff.

----

Kristina walked into Kole's office/room to find her brother changing into his favorite suit and face palmed. "Kole, how many times do I need to tell you? Lab coat when you're working here - you need to seem like staff."

Kole turned to his sister annoyed and furrowed his eyebrow, while tightening his tie. "Kristina, you're the last one I wanna be hearing fashion tips from. Fishnets are hardly proper work attire for a big time, and big headed lead scientist like yourself."

Kristina groaned. "That's not what I....Fine, fine." She threw her hands in the air, exasperated, and then smiled as she walked over to her little brother and kissed him on the forehead. "But at least try to walk straight when we conduct interviews today, kay? It'll give a bad impression if my bodyguard isn't stiff like a robot." She punched his right arm and a metallic clank could be heard.

"Ya, ya," he said rubbing his arm and walked ahead of her. "you're so funny." His tone had a hint of annoyance and sarcasm, but still he couldn't hide how happy he was to be in Jump City with his sister. "Alright, lets go meet the recruits."

NuVision was holding interviews for scientists, engineers, and volunteers; who wanted to aid in meta-human research as test subjects on the first floor. While they weren't expecting much they were prepared for big turn outs in all sections.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:51 pm

One such test subject was a shy looking boy going by the name of Kane Landy, who looked like he was intimidated merely by the massive amount of people here. He didn't look very impressive, but secretly, he was the hero known as Kicker, who was among the, if not the, most gifted of the volunteers.

He waited eagerly for the interviews to begin, partly because he would leave the large crowd but mostly because he was eager to help with this research in any way he could. In his pocket he held a mask, in a way it was the key to his confidence, he was shy and lacked confidence in himself without it, but when he had the mask on he was his true self, he was outgoing, witty and most of all, he was able to kick ass while wearing it!

He kept it with him just in case he needed it, without it he didn't have the confidence to fight or use his powers. He kept it with him it all times in case he needed to use his powers, and he may have to later. He sat there with his hands on his lap, waiting for the interviews to begin.
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:16 pm

The door burst open and a man was tossed out onto his face by a boy wearing a dark blue suit. "Let me ever see you make a pass at my sister like that again, and the next physical exam you'll be taking is an oral one to have my foot removed from your---" The boy stopped and looked at the room and saw the pre-hires sitting there.

Now Hiring (open) 761922-rentaro_episode_5_large

He regained his composure and tightened his tie. "Mm, er uh, well then. Next." He walked back into the room as Kane followed and pulled out a chair for him. It was a bland room, with a desk, two chairs and a bunch of scientific information, quotes, and pictures painted on the walls.

On the other side of the desk was Ms. Nigent with a file in her hand and a lab coat, the ruby read head made eye contact with Kane and smiled. "Hello, my name is Kristina Nigent." She extended a hand. Her brother was standing at the door behind Kane with his arms folded and a serious face on display.

"Don't mind him - That is my brother Kole. He's upset because our last prospect was a little hands on."

"The weirdo sniffed your arm, and said asked how many fingers--"

"That's enough Kole." The girl said a bit embarrassed. "While the test subject position doesn't require anything in skills, we do ask you keep it professional." She said as if she actually needed to start stating that to all employees now. As it turned out people who took this job were sometimes a little deranged.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Well, Kane could already tell this was going to be... interesting. He looked down at the poor man who had been thrown out and threatened to have a foot shoved in his ass, he looked afraid, not that Kane could blame him. Kane was called on next and got too his feet, glad to be away from the crowd of people, and walked in after the guy.

He noticed a girl in a labcoat who looked somewhat similar to the scary guy, like there was a family resemblance, she had red hair. She introduced herself as Kristina Nigent, not that she'd need have bothered, he recognised her from the time he watched her press conference on TV, she held out her hand and he nervously took it, avoiding the eye contact she tried to give.

At first he didn't say anything, like he was too shy to work up the confidence to speak. He took a deep breath and spoke H-hello, I'm Kane he looked at his feet, seemingly emitting an aura of patheticness as he awaited the interview to begin.
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Kristina kept her disengaging smile. "So Kane let's begin. Let me start off by asking why do you want to volunteer. Your answer won't really affect if we hire you, but we do like to know why people like to take on this kind of work." She shuffled paperwork while she talked.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Kane was asked a rather simple question to begin with, Kane sighed to himself slightly before trying to speak I, I g-guess it's just because... he sighed and took a deep breath in before speaking again I want to be able to help anyway I can, I guess... he had acted like he was mentally preparing himself for a speech, but it was just a single sentence.
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Kole and Kristina looked back to one another with a poised eyebrow. "Ok, and how would you react if we were to use your DNA for any type of serum, invention, or even possibly a weapon?" Kristina said crossing her legs.

After his response the redhead nodded. "And would 15% of all profit based on your contribution be sufficient enough if we were to succeed with using you for our experiments? In addition to the hourly pay rate we've already offered, which should be more than enough to keep you afloat in Jump City?" She clasped her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Kane was slightly worried about the looks they gave each other, had he said something wrong? Was it the nervousness in his voice? Whatever it was, he decided just to focus on her question. He was slightly worried about his powers being used for a weapon, but what weapon would his powers be good for? He had super strong legs and he could walk on air, probably wouldn't be too useful for a weapon, so he nodded and murmured I- I'm fine with it

He was then told that he would get a percentage of the profit of whatever serum or invention was made if his experiments produced successful results, plus what he would get paid anyway, he nodded Uhh yeah, that's a fine amount. So far so good, at least he hoped, he bit his thumb in nervousness as he waited for the next question.
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Both Kristina and Kole looked at each other once again and then smiled. "Congratulations, you're hired." Well that seemed easy...NOT!

"Actually, one more question." Her brother chimed in.

"Oh yes, are you a meta-human. Registered or otherwise - it's important for research to know beforehand. No worries, once you sign a contract with us all your information will be confidential with NuVision labs." Kristina said, placing a contract in front of him to sign. She expected him to flip through it before he answered their question. Although all of it he would've already read while sitting in the waiting room. 

"Think before you speak," Kole didn't usually help others, but he liked this kid. They were around the same age after all. "If you lie to us, it will probably come out during tests."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Kane prepared himself for the next question, only to find out that they had done, he blinked in surprise, that was very easy, he let himself relax in his chair for a second, only to be surprised by an extra question! He sat upright very suddenly before nervously fumbling with his words Uhh, y- yeah. I'm a Metahuman

He was then given a contract to sign, he looked it over a little bit, even though he already had read it, just to make sure he hadn't missed anything important, before he signed it at the bottom with his signature. He then gave the contract back Is that all?
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Kristina's brother smiled and tightened his tie then locked the door. "Far from it." As the boy spoke his sister closed her eyes and then opened them three seconds later, revealing a glowing purple hue. Suddenly the room went dark and a dozen or so different holographic screens popped up around the room showing how high-tech they really were. 

"For all intents and purposes, Kane. Your body now belongs to us, once tests begin." If the teen turned he would see that her brother's left eye was also glowing, but blue. "I am Aeon - a super hacker of sorts. I can connect to satellite feeds and surf the web in the first person. This is my brother Kole, he's a cyborg, made of Viranium alloy. His cyborg body can't be broken physically. His codename, is Ryze." 

"Were telling you this as a trust exercise. So don't go around spilling it to everyone ok, and in return we'd like you to introduce your secret abilities, if you would." Ryze folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Kane noticed that the brother locked the door, this seemed slightly ominous, the sister then made her eyes glow purple and the room went dark, Kane didn't like where this seemed like it was going. Kane was then told that his body belonged to them once the tests began, he REALLY didn't like where this seemed like it was going!

The sister introduced herself as Aeon and her brother as Ryze, his first thought was to make some sarcastic comment about their names, but he was too confused as to what was going on to do so. The brother, Ryze, said that he'd like Kane to demonstrate his abilities, Kane looked at his feet and rubbed his arm uncomfortably for a few seconds.

Then he rose to his feet and looked at the two, his face red with embarrassment as he raised a mask out of his pocket and showed it to them C-can I p-put this on? he didn't speak for a few seconds, allowing an awkward silence of confusion to fill the room Y-you see... when I wear this... it gives me the confidence to use my powers properly he was aware of how weird he sounded as he talked, which is why his face was so red.
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Ryze nodded to Kane as he inquired to if he could wear a mask.

Aeon chimed in and and clapped her hands together, turning off all of the screens. "Let's move this to our testing facility."

Once there Ryze removed the top half of his suit entirely, revealing his cybernetic parts while Kicker put on his mask. He then stood a few yards away from the boy. "I've seen you in the registered directory, Kicker, right?" Ryze said with a smirk as Aeon placed wired pads all around her brother's body and then went to sit down at a computer. "We want to test your kicking power, hit me as hard as you can on any metal part of my body. No worries, you won't harm me." Ryze said this with a smirk as if taunting the hero a bit and raised his forearm defensively while bending his knees. "Remember don't hold back, at all."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Kane was allowed to wear his mask without question, that made Kane greatly relieved, he was worried that they would think he's mad or, even worse, they might have not let him put it on. They moved to some kind of testing facility, Kane looked around at his surroundings, taking everything in.

He noticed Ryze taking his shirt off, so Kane put his mask on. Once the mask was on, there would be a noticeable change in Kane's facial expression and body language, as if he became a different person just by putting on the mask. Once the mask was on, Ryze recognised him as Kicker, to which Kane pretended to blush You recognise me? I'm so flattered!

Aeon put some stuff on Ryze's body and Ryze told him to kick him to test the power of his kick You don't want me to hold back? Your funeral, buddy! Kane decided to show off a bit, seeing how they were testing out his power anyway, he went into a slight crouch before striking.

He kicked off towards Ryze, dashing at him, but just when he was feet away from him he used his powers to leap above him and then get behind him so fast that he was just a blur. He would then dash towards him and strike him in the back at full force, combining enough leg strength to lift 30 tons and the extreme speed that he dashed towards him at to create one viscously strong kick. True to his promise, he did not hold back, he used all his strength and went as fast as he could and kicked in the most effective way he knew to produce his strongest kick.
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 pm

As Kicker prepared, both brother and sister closed their eyes and when they were open both of Aeon's ocular windows were shimmering while Ryze's only shined blue. When Kicker appeared behind Ryze they boy turned immediately on a dime knowing where he was the instant he blurred there and took the kick to the rib cage. Aeon's vision linked with her brother's to give the brother a third person view of his surroundings, literally. The force from the attack hit and the shock wave was absorbed into his body causing all the black metal areas to gain blue accent lines that hummed as the inertia was transferred.

"Wow." Aeon was very impressed they had caught it on tape, frame by frame and measured the impact. "That was the equivalent to a wrecking ball tearing through a building. Very, very impressive - with this data we should be able to better understand the explosiveness your leg muscles can produce."

After sliding across the ground a foot or two Ryze stood up and thanked Kicker. "Good work - you definitely live up to your name. That's the most force I've absorbed so far from a kinetic impact."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now Hiring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next