Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First one of these... (LOA) Vote_lcapFirst one of these... (LOA) Voting_barFirst one of these... (LOA) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First one of these... (LOA) Vote_lcapFirst one of these... (LOA) Voting_barFirst one of these... (LOA) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First one of these... (LOA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

First one of these... (LOA) Empty
PostSubject: First one of these... (LOA)   First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:39 am

Just for a bit, I promise... I just have a lot going on in my life with a friend that just moved in with my family and I, me about to move out of that house and trying to figure out where my friend will go next, school about to start, trying to get a new job or transfer to a closer Walmart... Life is just chaos right now.

I apologize to those who have rps going with me. I will try and still post when I get the chance, and muse for it. Just know that I will be going slower than I already am...

I love you guys!
-Bow
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First one of these... (LOA)   First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am

I'll miss you sis skype me if you ever need to talk
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First one of these... (LOA)   First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:04 am

I miss you as well! I hope everything works out Bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First one of these... (LOA)   First one of these... (LOA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First one of these... (LOA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Leave Of Absence-
Jump to: