Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

The Order ( Bow )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf Rain

RPG character
Name: Veniouse
Code Name: Shadow
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: The Order ( Bow )   Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:31 am

Veniouse quickly corner the leaving the street he was on behind him as he needs to get out of there sight and on a new block without being noticed. When he thought he was in the clear he bent over, hands on his knees and took deeply breaths. “There he is! Grab him!” dammit he thought as took off running again. It was too hot to be running from the cultist today and wearing black on such a sunny day? I need to think of new clothes, he thought as he made another sharp turn and duck into a dressing store. Veniouse back was turn pretending to be checking out a shirt as he looked up into the mirror in the corner to see two or three of them run right by the building. He relaxed for a moment and collected his thoughts.

“what the hell do they want with me anyways..i didn’t do anything wrong I didn’t kill anyone ..this time..”

His thoughts took him back a few weeks ago when he was on  a case for a little extra money. The job was to find out if the client’s boyfriend had been two timing her. But what he found was not worth the $250 she paid him.
 It was Monday January 23 in New Madin, Veniouse was told that the person of interest would be at local restaurant where he has taken his girlfriend before. It was actually the place he took her on a date and asked her out to be his girlfriend. Scum, Veniouse thought. How could you cheat on your girlfriend in the very place you asked her out to begin with? When he walked in sure enough the guy was sitting at a table sipping on some kind of drink. He was tapping his finger on the table so clearly he was waiting for someone to show up. Veniouse took a seat at a table a few feet away and orders a coffee.
He waited for what seem like hours but to his dismay actually no one came in at all for the past hour .

“Business not doing so well or something miss?”

He asked the waitress that came to refill his coffee. She was a blonde with a cute uniform for a waitress. Veniouse was brought out of his daydream of her by her voice.

“No it’s not that just its 9am sir most the people In this town are at work or sleeping still the busy hours after 1pm.

Last edited by Wolf Rain on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Bow was actually taking a break today, which was completely unusual for her. It was a shock to see her doing something for herself, but she needed new clothes and so was out shopping today. Veniouse had stumbled into "Pretty in Pink" a store completely devoted to women's wear. When Bow heard the sound of a male's voice, she blinked and walked over to him, tilting her head and smiling gently. "Hello sir. Are you looking for something for a girlfriend perhaps? Maybe another friend that is a girl?"

Avytrius Caelum - "I'm living my life to the fullest."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Rain

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 am

After wasting time in the restaurant, Veniouse went to a store close by since the target wouldn’t be there anytime soon. He wasn’t trying to look like he was just walking around so he pulled and tugged on a few things and got the attention of a girl nearby. He noticed right away that he loved her hair it was a unique color. When he saw her lips moved he had to shake off his daydreams.

“Umm no I’m just looking for myself thanks though for asking”

And sure if you don’t mind being my girlfriend ill buy you anything you like, he thought still looking her up and down. He looked up to the wall and saw the time.12:30…dammit why did I wake up so early. This was a bad habit of his on jobs that had a big pay out. He lived motel to motel eating whatever he could so this would be easy money as far as a job normally went. He turned and saw the female still standing there.

“If you want to help, Could you tell me if u seen this man with this woman around here”

Veniouse showed her to pictures one of the target one of his lover.

“Anything u can remember  would  be a big help”

Next time i will show u a sweet dream that has not ended..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

When he said that he was looking for himself, Bow blinked and tilted her head in confusion. He must be one of those cross dressers that they get in here every once in a while. The thought of this man in a pretty pink dress made Rain giggle lightly. "I'm so glad you're not ashamed to embrace who you really are!" She started to look around for clothes that she thought would compliment his frame, not really sure where to begin though.

Then he pulled her out of her thoughts and showed her a picture of two people. The girl stared at them for a moment before tilting her head. "I think I might have seen them around town before... But I really don't remember... I'm sorry I'm not much help..." *giggle*

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Rain

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:23 am

This girl is laughing at me… is there something…his thoughts came to him like a hammer hitting a nail. “ “im in a woman clothes store aren’t i….”
Why does this always happen to me! This girl must think I’m a perv or a cross dresser or something…so much for looking cool and unnoticed he thought but then Veniouse took a second look at the picture are saw that she was the girl! She was the girl the target was cheating with!
“haha very funny your don’t have pink hair in this pictures so I didn’t know. Now when was the last time you saw your new boyfriend? It’s very important that I fine him”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:51 am

The girl was now completely and utterly confused. She stared at the cross dresser in front of her like he was absolutely insane. "...My hair is naturally pink, I've never dyed it before in my life. And I don't have a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend..." To her knowledge, at least. She still didn't remember everything that happened before the fire, but the closest thing she had to a boyfriend was...well...that didn't even need to be thought of. She sighed and looked up at the man, completely sincere.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Rain

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 am

Veniouse looked at her a little unsure of her answer but she didn't really have a reason to lie either and with such a pretty face like that whats a guy to do? he thought taking out his note pad. he walked away from her looking over the notes he had taken earlier and then looked up at the time.

"sorry miss...umm i dont even know your name.."

he reached out and took her hand kissing her skin softly as he lower his head and then looked up at her.

" im Veniose...and im on a case to find a cheater in action take pics and then report back to get some money.. want to help?"

he knew she had something she was finding about her past and it might turn out to be a good way to make a friend he might need later so why not bring her along. plus she can help take pitures frmm a diffrerent angle

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Rain giggled when he bent down and kissed her hand, blushing lightly at the gentlemanly gesture just displayed to her. In return, she curtsied lightly and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Mr Veniouse. My name is Rain."

She then thought about his request and finally nodded, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "That sounds very intriguing, Mr Veniouse. I'd be honored to tag along!"

But then something caught her eyes in a mirror and she scrunched up her face. "...One problem though... I'm not very good at...well...at blending in..." She giggled lightly and played with her hair, as if to point out the vibrant shade of pink that was completely flamboyant.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Rain

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Veniouse smiled and looked around the store then reach out behind her leaning into her for only a moment smelling her sweet shampoo and pulled back with a hat in his hand. He placed it before her looking at her hair some more.

“I think if u tie it up and tuck it under the hat u would be fine “

After that was all settled her took her by her hand and ran out the store now seeing that it was almost time for people to be going on there breaks and he wanted to be there before the target so he could pick a good spot to watch everything that he did. It would be great if the female came to but one can only be so lucky. When they got there only a few seats had been filled since he last was here so he relaxed a little.

“ you hungry? How about we order some food while we wait.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 am

Rain looked at the hat for a moment before smiling and nodding happily. She quickly pulled the hair tie that she always wore around her wrist off and put her hair in a bun, before putting it into the hat and smiling at him, posing. "How do I look?" *giggle* Her bangs were now the only part that showed, and they were just barely visible.

When he grabbed her hand, she squeaked and held on to the hat as she was practically dragged out of the store. She smiled and followed him to the place, and sat down with him. She was about to say no thank you to the offer of food, but then her stomach betrayed her and rumbled. A light blush swept across her face and she giggled. "I'll be happy to pay for my own, thank you..." She looked over the menu and ordered a simple BLT for herself, with extra fries. And a coke float.

Her mind then thought of something and she looked over to this man she had just met. "So... Why does someone want you to find this cheater so bad?" She drank her coke float as it came out and looked at him curiously.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Rain

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:22 am

Veniouse signed as he sat down and saw her pull out her own money. He asked for a coffee and just sat there thinking about what he should do about his other problem….the Order cultist. When she asked the question it snapped his mind back into the task at hand.

“Oh him a private eye I do things like this all the time. This job was for a wife seeing if her husband was cheating on him but I have come to find out that there not married sooo it’s really just a girlfriend wanting to know if all guys are the same...”

It seems like this was going to take a while. The restaurant was getting full and no sign of the target yet. He picked up his coffee and hand to throw his head back to realize his cup was empty. He frown placing it back on the table not willing to pay for another but was shocked to see the maid fill it.

“No worries you helped my sister out on a case once so free refills for you sir”

With that he sipped the hot coffee happily but also to quick and sip some out on himself and table. When he looked over at the silence girl across from him he saw he had gotten some on her and his pale face went red..

“oh I’m so sorry Hun let me help you with that”

His hand was patting her chest where he got her and graze one of her boobs whne he did he went redder and just looked at her

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:34 am

Bow listened to him curiously, putting her elbows on the table and leaning in to hear him even better. Then he took another sip of his coffee so she took a bite of her sandwich. She listened as the waitress came over and refilled his mug for him, smiling happily that she was so kind to do that for him.

When he spilled the coffee on her, she gasped and went wide eyed, blushing as he started to dry her off with a napkin. "I-it's fine! I-I got i-*SQUEAK*!!" She blushed crimson red when he grazed her breast and stood up, facing away from him and drying the rest off herself, completely oblivious to if the target came by or not.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Rain

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:46 am

It’s had been a long time since Veniouse had touched a woman and more over in that area. He knew without a mirror that his pale face had to be all red and sweating by now.

“ I’m so sorry…I I I didn’t mean to touch u there I was just trying to help…”

But when he really thought about it he did want to see how soft they were and how she would react to him doing so.no no no bad thoughts and what time is it! When he looked up he saw it was now 3pm and everyone would be back at work by now or about to get off. He sat for a moment and just looked out the window not wanting to watch her dry off herself as to not get any more turn on or keep changing colors like a chameleon.

“ im very sorry I didn’t mean to burn you if I did.”

But he wasn’t sorry at all that he had touched her there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Order ( Bow )   

Back to top Go down

The Order ( Bow )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1