Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Vote_lcapStaring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Voting_barStaring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Vote_lcapStaring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Voting_barStaring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Empty
PostSubject: Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go)   Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Alriiiiiight, we're back to this. I wrote one because I was the only person willing to give the new series a chance when it came out. I immediately regretted it and took a steaming dookie on the show but...now I'm just angry and have to make another review. Mostly because they're CLEARLY referencing one of my favorite episodes from the original, "How Long is Forever?" For those who aren't familiar with the name, this was the episode in which Starfire ended up being hurled into the future.

Now then, onto the show.

The episode opens with Robin...trying to grow a mustache...to get girls. I'm sorry, can I just stop right now? For someone who was so carried away and obsessive with stopping criminals and saving innocents that he couldn't focus on a girl for more than half a moment, Robin is suddenly placing A LOT of attention on this crap. Not to mention, he's 16 at least since he can APPARENTLY drive the freaking Batmobile. (Different episode but still) I may not be a guy, but I'm PRETTY SURE he could just stop shaving for a couple months and have a full out beard!

Anyway, Beastboy and Cyborg then crash through the wall of the tower that Cyborg USED to take care of and love like his child, claiming it was part of being an indoor rodeo act...huh. After being told they should be responsible, they tell Robin and the others to screw off and hop OUT THE WINDOW to go eat pizza. Wow, this show just makes...so much sense.

We cut to Cyborg and Beastboy eating a...pepperoni pizza...Vegetarian Beast Boy eating a Pepperoni pizza...How did BB put it in the original series? He can't eat meat because he's BEEN all of these animals? Regardless, the last slice falls on the ground and the two have a staring contest to see who should get the last slice. This contest only lasts a mere 30 years. Wow, okay. That's...wow. Okay. The Titans didn't come looking for them? They didn't need to eat or sleep or pee? The store owner didn't KICK THEM OUT? And even then, they have not aged at all. Cyborg's batteries should be dead at this point, and even then Beastboy should be DUST.

So now they realize how long it's been (Dont even get me started) and have decided to go find their friends. What irritates me is just how Beastboy nonchalantly says the lane "As long as they aren't DEAD!" Yeah. He doesn't even care.

I'll continue my ranting another time, for right now consider this part one.

Back to top Go down

Staring at the Future (Teen Titans Go)
Page 1 of 1