Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBy The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Voting_barBy The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBy The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Voting_barBy The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:41 pm

"Man he's really getting into it." Haruhi stated as she saw Kris rub dirt all over himself and disappear into the forest, not long after Jak followed from the trees. Haruhi wondered if she should join them or not, funny thing was....she didn't know how to hunt, not with a gun anyway. Knives or bare hands was another story, but she wasn't going to let the animal side of her get the best of her. "I'm gonna stay and help Aeon keep an eye on camp. A can of raid isn't exactly enough to keep a bear away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Kristina panicked as JaK instructed her to stay and the others left. "W-W-Wait!? Bears??? -Gulp-" kristina began to look up information about fending off wild animals while sweating nervously when Haruhi luckily offered to stay and protect her and the camp.

Aeon sighed in relief and smiled. "Thank you Haru-chan." She said sanding up and setting up their camp supplies. As she moved about it could be noted just how slender and beautiful her frame was, even her mannerisms were the utmost feminine by nature - so not just when Kris and JaK were around. She found a large stick and approached the fire pit to poke the crackling logs.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Kris was hiding in the brush by the watering hole, his knife in his hands, Kris pointed at the Buck furthest to the right and pointed to JaK, Kris then pointed at a wounded looking buck and pointed at Bow. Kris would then sneak up on a third buck, and take it out with his throwing knife, it dropped down, the two 'snipers' would have a 5 second window before the deer escaped.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 am

Bow followed the boys into the forest and was breathing a little harder as they neared the watering hole. When Kris picked out her deer she was to kill, tears began to fill her eyes. She put the gun on her shoulder and looked down it, aiming at her target, but started to hesitate as her body began to shake slightly. Then she saw Kris kill the first deer and she went wide eyed, dropping her gun and covering her mouth to conceal a squeal. Her face was completely drained of color. She shouldn't have come on this hunting trip. That much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 am

Cynthia had looked to Bow and sighed, killing the escaping deer, reloading the barrel, then the wounded deer, she then began to quickly reload in-case she had to shoot any predators trying to steal from their hunt, just a warning shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:20 pm

The wounded deer was down and the other deer was wreathing in pain. JaK jumped down on top of it and put it out of its misery via snapping it's neck. "And we have dinner." Sage smiled, but unknowingly to all of them, JaK appeared to be a predator attacking the deer, rather than putting it to rest. Meanwhile, a spooked buck in the brush behind JaK rushed forward and to headbutt the perceived predator with it's antlers.

JaK turned and grabbed hold of the spiky horns at the last second, holding it back with sheer strength alone as it bucked and kicked while inching him forward. "A little...help.." JaK wrangled with it, jerking the large animal's head sideways as it tried to impale him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Haruhi began working on the net to tie up there food like Cynthia had suggested. She glanced over at aeon as she was poking the fire pit. She did look like the desk/office type of girl, Haruhi thought to herself. She chuckled to herself as she wondered just how long she would be able to last out here in the wilderness.
"I wonder how they're doing. Or if they'd managed to catch anything yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:29 am

The sound an air sol spray can could be heard as Aeon sat whirling the bottle around to kill as many insects as possible. Her legs were crossed and her chin was resting in her palm. "I'm sure they'll be fine Haru-chan." She called Haruhi by that specific nickname, because she knew of her origins.

"So..." Kristina seemed to be in a trivia mood. "Let's play 20 questions while we wait." She tied her hair up as she spoke. "I'll start...Do you sleep during the day or at night." Most cats were nocturnal after all.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Once Haruhi was done with the net she began storing the cooler and their food in it. "Twenty questions...uh..okay." She threw up the end of the rope over an oak tree's branch to pull the net high up and out of a bear's reach. "Um, I might be part cat but I sleep like any other human. At night." She began then chuckled, "or teenager I should say, but I do get these random urges to sleep during the day." She tied the rope around the trunk.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 pm

Kris saw JaK get rushed and sprang to action, he ran to the buck and stabbed it in the head, killing it, "We're gonna eat good tonight!" Kris then thought of something, "How are we taking it back to camp?" He looked at the 4 dead deer, this would bet the fun part.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Bow just stood behind a tree and watched the entire massacre, not able to contain the tears that slipped down her cheeks for the poor animals they had just killed. But Kris was right, it was good food. She sighed and walked out of the treeline. "I-I can help carry them... S-sorry I wasn't much help with actually shooting... Thought I would be stronger than that..." She rubbed her arm and shrugged, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:11 pm

"Just let us know sooner okay Bow? So there's less...panic" said Cynthia as she unloaded the guns and put them under an arm "I'll take one too" she said, she didn't mind carrying a few things, they could be her exercise equivalent for today "we're certainly going to eat well tonight" she said smiling as she walked over to one of the deer and lifted its front legs over her shoulders while carrying the guns under her arms. It looked a little awkward but she didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:40 pm

The deer was struck dead by Kris, JaK sighed in relief. It was getting annoying to hold it back, and he rather not have to heal from puncture wounds as soon as they got to the campsite. JaK folded his arms at everyone's words. He approached Bow and patted her on the shoulder before hiking up the deer she was gonna take and then grabbing another one - both deer were thrown over his shoulders. "Just help with prepping the meat, you remember how to cook over an open fire right?"

He said this with a sympathetic smile, but actually had great respect for Bow. She was somewhat of a true pacifist by nature. A rare thing these days. Cynthia on the other hand obviously had a bit of a mean streak, which he also liked. "We got five mouths to feed after all, so hopefully this enough. Although, considering Haruhi is part tiger I think, I'm not so sure." He chuckled at the end of his statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Aeon took mental notes in her head - literally, she was making mental notes and storing them. "Hmm, speaking of urges-" Krisitna seemed really curious to this next question. "Girl to girl; do you get in heat?" The boys weren't around, so hopefully she wouldn't be too nervous answering this question. More than anything, she wanted to know when exactly she had started to begin that sort of cycle. The answer would tell her if she was following cat years or human years. If she stated she'd felt that way at a much later or younger age it would be great information to have recorded in figuring out the secret behind Haruhi's cat physiology.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:28 am

"W-What kind of question is that?" Haruhi couldn't help but blush feeling a little uncomfortable and felt like Aeon was going too personal in her questions. Haruhi then cleared her throught. "well.." She walked over to sit on one of the logs, not making eye contact at all and fiddling with her thumbs. "Um, well you see, uh...a cat doesn't start having those kind of urges or get into heat until it's six months old, in human years, but in cat years that would be..." She picked up a stick and began drawing random shapes and stuff in the sand. "Well let's just say six months, is 7 years for a cat....so...what I'm trying to say is....mostly when spring comes around, I..." She didn't even know where she was heading with this but knew the answer, I mean it was her body she was answering for. "Y-yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)   By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By The Camp Fire (Grayyyyyliiineee)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next