Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Vote_lcapThe S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Voting_barThe S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Vote_lcapThe S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Voting_barThe S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Empty
PostSubject: The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)   The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:00 pm

S.T.A.R labs was where all the scientists went to party! Unfortunately for those scientists the expensive equipment and creations mean that it has a huge target painted on it's back for criminals to attack it. Fortunately this also meant that they could test their security systems for free on a regular basis. The systems were being tested today.

A girl walked towards the facility, two turrets automatically came out of the wall, using their heat seekers to detect her and point menacingly at her. The girl had an attractive face and pink hair that went down to her shoulders, she had a small frame. A tired security guard asked her to give some form of identification, to which the girl responded by smiling sweetly and opening her mouth widely, two blurry shapes came out of her mouth and struck the turrets, destroying them.

The panicked guard pressed a button and several turrets came out of the wall, they pointed at the girl but she just smiled. The girl underwent a transformation as the bullets flew at her, they bounced off her skin, which was now a dark grey stone, the girls small frame grew until she had muscles like a bodybuilder, was ten foot tall and had large stone wings. Her once pretty face had glowing yellow eyes and fangs so large her mouth was forced into a snarl.

She opened her mouth and produced more of the things that destroyed the previous turrets, which were small beings that looked like her but were a foot tall, to attack the other turrets. Soon the turrets were all destroyed and the girl calmly walked towards the doors, which had gone into lockdown mode, and tore them open with ease.

When she had activated the security system, an alarm had been triggered at the police station, she heard the sirens and decided to stay and have some fun with the police. She did as close to a grin as her face would allow her at the policemen and slowly started to walk towards them, their bullets doing nothing.

Meanwhile, a young man, who had seen a bunch of police cars drive over to S.T.A.R. labs, was running over there, taking a short cut he knew that couldn't be accessed by vehicle. This young man had short blonde hair and blue eyes, he was wearing blue jeans and a tight white shirt that showed his muscular physique, he was the hero known as Metamorphi.

Metamorphi could now see the labs on the top of a hill that he was at the bottom of, he prepared to go up when he heard a sound and barely avoided a punch from a large dark grey stoned arm. He back-pedalled away to give him some space and looked at his opponent, a person much like the girl fighting the police, except he was male and only 8 foot tall.

Metamorphi's large opponent stared him down I know you... yes, you're Metamorphi, a hero he said that last word with disgust that he did not bother hiding Well, it looks like it's your unlucky day! I've been ordered to wait here and deal with any threats to sister. If I let you through, she'd probably kill you anyway, but better to be safe than sorry

Metamorphi was not listening to this man, he was looking him up and down, trying to gauge his power, but he didn't say anything. The large stone man glared down at him and growled Enough! I will not be ignored or be treated with silence! I am Keziar! You should be trembling at the sight of m- his rant was interrupted by Meta leaping up, becoming steel, and punching the stone man in the nose. The man stumbled back, holding his broken nose. He growled and charged at Meta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)   The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:55 am

Bloodmoon sighed as he saw the police head to star labs the place where he was on his way to. He had often wondered what it was like and now with him missing a arm he had a real reason to go there he may even be able to get a new arm, but first as he came around the corner it looked like he would have to deal with a stone golem girl and boy that seemed to be mad that he was being ignored by Metamorphi. While the girl was walking towards the police with a look that said she was going to be having fun as all the police bullets where just bouncing off her. The boy Metamorphi had enough it seemed of the stone boy's rant be for changing into steel and starting a brawl.

Bloodmoon activated his cloak before drawing his sword and setting the flat of the bade against his arm. Before rushing at the nearest golem which happened to be sister Bloodmoon would jump and try to slam his fist into sister at full force hoping to make the girl stumble back as that way he had more room to work with.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)   The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:59 pm

(OOC: Meta and the brother are in a separate location from the sister and bloodmoon)

The stone girl was having a laugh, metal bullets uselessly pelting off her skin as she sauntered towards the police officers. The police officers were retreating so she dashed forwards, boosting her advance with a beat of her stone wings and clotheslined them all with her huge stone arms, sending them all flying and injuring several of them.

She reached over and picked up one of the squad cars, lifting it over her head and preparing to throw it at the group of police officers, but she was taken by surprise by a strange hero who punched her in the face. She stumbled back a few feet and dropped the car, she looked to the hero below her and growled.

She looked at the hero from head to toe, other then his metal arm he didn't seem to be tough at all, just a pushover to take out like the police. She took a few steps towards him and looked down at him intimidatingly What are you gonna do, zero? she had a cute and adorable voice that betrayed her scary voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)   The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Bloodmoon just glared at the stone girl and said, "make you wish you hadn't decided to try causing a problem here." Bloodmoon rushed foward striking at the girl's hip with his sword using the full force of his strenght hoping to at least gash through her stone skin.

(OOC:Sorry have a little writers block when it comes to bloodmoon right now)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)   The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Whether the sword would have chipped the stone or not with that particular blow would never be found out, as the stone girl beat her huge wings at the same time as jumping so that she zoomed into the air. She laughed loudly and opened her mouth, a few small creatures that looked like her but miniaturized shot out, flying at Bloodmoon.

Meanwhile elsewhere, the stone man held a hand to his forehead, feeling the blood dripping down, and growled in anger. He roared and beat his wings, charging towards his foe, who avoided his fist and punched the man in the face with a steel fist. The man clutched his face and fell to the ground, as he recovered he was punched in the stomach, then kicked in the crotch and finally knocked out with an uppercut.

The man hit the ground with a loud thud, Metamorphi looked down at him, his time had been wasted enough, but he had to deal with him. Metamorphi dragged the man to the side of the road and waited until he heard police sirens before going back up the hill, soon he would be joining the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)   The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Bloodmoon cursed as the girl took to the air with a laugh that offset her mincing appearance much like her voice. The girl opened her mouth again after laughing at first Bloodmoon thought to taunt him when to his disgust small versions of the girl came out of her mouth and come rushing at him. Bloodmoon dodged one by rolling to the left springing up as the second one came close he spun his sword around to where it was in a traditional grip and swung at the second creature as it came close hoping to end it before it could get to him as he watched and stood at the ready to dodge the other creatures as they came near.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)   The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:28 pm

The first mini-gargoyle charged and missed, hitting the ground with a thud and cracking the concrete underneath his head, it got back up with a chuckle. The second one was not as fortunate as the first, it's charge was also evaded, but it was sliced with a sword, due to the hardness of it's skin it was not cut in half, but there was a large wound that purple blood spilled out of, the creature collapsed of blood loss.

The first creature cried out and charged to avenge it's fallen comrade. It's chance of success, however small, was cut down by the steel fist that struck it from the side, sending it flying and giving it a concussion that kept it down. Upon viewing this, the remaining mini-gargoyles screamed in squeaky rage and swarmed the man who had committed this crime, raining down punches on every possible angle.

But if Metamorphi, the hero who had just arrived and taken out the gargoyle, cared at all that he was being ganged up on he did not show it, nor did he show any signs that the punches weren't uselessly bouncing off of him. He raised an arm and a gargoyle was struck out of the air. One down, more than he could deal with to go.

But this problem was erased by the large gargoyle, who seemed to be the boss of the gargoyles, who rammed into Meta at full speed while his vision was obscured, not caring about the dozens of small bodies she crushed to get to him. Meta was struck and sent flying, slamming into a police car and sinking into it, he didn't get up.

The female gargoyle laughed and looked to Bloodmoon, taunting him as the 20 remaining gargoyles charged at him And then there was one... she brushed her hair back with her hand ...I hope you'll be a bigger challenge! But the mini- gargoyles would soon become significantly less threatening compared to what was coming next.

S.T.A.R lab's defence was not so pathetic that you had to get through the door and you were home free, upon the event that someone got as far as the gargoyle leader had, special security robots were released to defend the facility. Three robots found the intruder ahead of time, the others were still searching, and walked towards them. The only flaw of these robots was that they could not identify who was an intruder, they went after anyone who wasn't police or S.T.A.R employees.

As a result of this, they held out their arms, which morphed into cannons in the blink of an eye, and fired lasers at the mini-gargoyles. Upon impact, their stone bodies were no match for the lasers, which killed them stone dead, the only gargoyles which were left by the time they needed to reload, including any that Bloodmoon took out, were two. Each robot had 6 shots each, and from the look of things they were accurate.

One of them focused on Bloodmoon, firing 6 times at him, if they hit him they would burn holes in him, but unless they struck vital organs he would be fine. The second one fired at the female gargoyle, who flew in the air to avoid them, but even then she barely avoided them and had to dodge, they were so accurate that if she stood still she would surely be hit. The third one fired at the police car Meta was thrown into, striking the fuel tank and igniting it, blowing up the car. Assuming it's target dead, it looked around for any additional targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)   The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The S.T.A.R. of the show (Blood, then ask me)
Page 1 of 1