Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jake's character. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jake's character. Vote_lcapJake's character. Voting_barJake's character. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jake's character. Vote_lcapJake's character. Voting_barJake's character. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jake's character.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Law
Law

RPG character
Name: N/A
Code Name: Sandwalker
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Jake's character. Empty
PostSubject: Jake's character.   Jake's character. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:51 am

Francois Plissken

Jake's character. Picture (if available)

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Francois Plissken
Nickname(s): Vipere
Codename: Iroqouis
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Mercenary
Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Blue
Gender M
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 235lbs
Other Traits: Left Eye Patch

[/b]
===POWERS===

Powers: N/A

Skills: Stealth expert , Firearms expert , Hand-to-Hand expert, Survival expert.

Weaknesses: Human limitations.

Equipment: Depends on mission at hand if prep time is available. If not, then whatever is in his environment.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
From what is known about his military files (much of which is classified), can be gathered from former comrades, and simply from the locations he served in it is known that Francois has attended some of the most intense training regimes available to an already highly selective outfit. Several testimonials from former Legionnaires have verified that (among a service that is known for being expendable to it's host nation) he has served in some of the hottest warzones, often alone and without any conventional support for weeks at a time with his unit, the 2nd Foreign Parachute Regiment in several conflicts. Expect a highly developed sense of perception, extremely quick (if not superhuman) reflexes, and an indomitable will to survive; coupled with his apparent sense of rejection from the Legion. A Lone Wolf.

Strengths:
Trained to adopt, adapt, improve. Comes prepared, but prepares to overcome. Knows when he is outclassed, and knows when to strike  and what to aim for.

Interests/Habits:
A list of commissary good purchased from the quartermaster while on leave in Aubagne revealed Plissken had bought several cartons of cigarettes as well as an interesting amount of maps of foreign countries. The rest seemed to be normal things bought by most soldiers. Of note was his purchase of several sunglasses, and indeed expensive designer brands and labels. It is not known wether he continued this habit after his discharge.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: None Known at this time.

Place of Origin: File Redacted by Legion Etrangere.

History: What is known is that Francois Plissken entered service with the Legion Etrangere at the age of 20, signing on initially for the 5 year term, and later again for a second 5 year bonus. After receiving limited access to his military record at Aubagne, investigators turned up a history of action in Afghanistan, Djbouti, and French Guiana as well as several operations of co-operative efforts with foreign allied militaries. While specifics are hard to gather at the moment it is known that after suffering the loss of his left eye, he was given the honor of "Français non par la naissance mais par le sang versé" and summarily discharged at the rank of caporal. At this point in time the last thing that is known is that he booked a flight to South Africa, and from there disappeared into the continent, with rumors surfacing among local warlords, gangs, and governments of a pale man with one eye, appearing in a bar and then vanishing as soon as the news of the newest string of murders were reported.
Sample rp:

[facing four gunmen at once]
Plissken: I'm gonna give you assholes a chance. What do you say we play a little Bangkok Rules?
[picks up a tin can. The four gunmen back up and get ready]
Plissken: Nobody draws until this hits the ground.
[throws the can high into the air, then pulls his revolvers and kills all four gunmen before the can lands. Can hits the ground]
Plissken: Draw.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jake's character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's character.   Jake's character. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Claimed

Are you still rewriting somethings because the last thing I heard from you you were changing stuff in your app and I didn't want post a review and you be changing things already that I was pointing out or you add something that I didn't catch because you just added it.
Back to top Go down

Jake's character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's character.   Jake's character. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:46 pm

You have a week to reply until this is moved - Regards JaK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jake's character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's character.   Jake's character. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake's character.
Page 1 of 1