Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Riddick  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Riddick  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Riddick  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Riddick  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Riddick  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Riddick  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Riddick  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Riddick  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Riddick  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Riddick  Vote_lcapRiddick  Voting_barRiddick  Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Riddick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Riddick  Empty
PostSubject: Riddick    Riddick  Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Strider Voorhees
Riddick  Riddic10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Strider Voorhees
Nickname(s): Rellik
Codename: Riddick
Alias(es): Cain Cradeur, Chronicle
Classification: Alien - humanoid
Affiliation: Zydon Criminal of war

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: murky gray
Gender male
Height: 6'2
Weight: 210
Other Traits: iris glow purple in the dark, and gold when using molecular vision.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Shine job - At some point he had a shine job, which enhanced his vision greatly with added side-effects. After the eye-transplant he was able to see the molecular make-up of anything. Allowing him to find, isolate, and locate weaknesses and deficiencies. He knows what it's made of, and he can see different energy fields and identify them.

Sub power; 200/20 vision - He has excellent vision overall. He can detect snipers from, slight alterations in the environment, read body language, and has peripheral vision that rivals 20/20 regular human eyesight.

Sub-power; Extreme night vision - He can see at night as if it were clear day time. He can detect and see hings in darkness for miles. No one can hide from him in a dark room or area.

Adaptation; Riddick can physically enhance 3 attributes of his body for a very limited amount of time through a use of zen-chi he learned after many times of pushing his body to it's limits. Each change is shown in the form of a flowing aura around his body, which seems like a generated air current indicating he is pushing the limits of his humanity. The gold current gives him enhanced durability, for the amount of time it takes for that barrage of attacks/hits to finish. The white aura enhances his speed for exactly one swift movement. Finally, the red aura increases his attacking power/strength until the act he is using it for is completed. This includes pushing, lifting, and attacking. Each of these boosts will amplify his capabilities by roughly five times what humans are capable of.

Sub power - These auras can usually be activated in an instant, but if the opponent is way faster or stronger than he is. To give his body ample enough time to compensate he can spend 30 full seconds charging the individual auras. thus ensuring his body will match the opponent or obstacle in speed, strength, reflexes, etc. depending on the aura.

Limited Healing factor - After multiple missions the lacerations, battle scars, and illnesses received were always cured by a healing pod designed to instantly cure the host during incubation. After 400 missions, his body has adapted as a side effect to these treatments it's own abiltiy to rapid heal. However, the regeneration is not perfect. He does age, but will look 35 at age 70 and heals severe injuries within hours and he has to stop and bandage his own wounds or stop profussive bleeding on his own - the healing factor won't do it for him instantaneously.

Sub power - His pain tolerance and resistance is higher than most humans; he can resist up to four tranquilizers meant to put down Rhinos and walk with a broken leg. He can push resist having his arms ripped off, and dislocate his own shoulders then reattach them without fainting.

Skills: Intimidation - Strider can intimidate most foes easily with a glare, or his stature, or his cold steely voice.

Olympic level conditioning - Strider trains hard for at least four hours each day and always increases difficulty of his training regiment.

Survivor - Strider can survive in harsh environments with no provisions provided for years. He is capable of using the land and whatever means he has to survive.

Expert - He is skilled in many things besides combat, such as craftsmanship, free-running, engineering, marksmanship, chemist, etc. He's got some skill in a bit of everything, even ventriloquism. However, he is by no means the best at anything.

Hand to hand combat - Although his skills are geared for quick assassinations. Strider can handle himself in a bare handed melee situation, due to military training.

knives - He can handle any blade very well, but is a sleek assassin with a knife. Although no expert swordsman, in a knife fight he will have the advantage.

Weaknesses:

human body - resistance, fatigue, and capability are measurable by human standard.

light - any type of light blinds him like a human in pitch black darkness.

isolated healing - healing factor focuses on one injury at a time. If he has his vital organ injured or destroyed he will die/be incapacitated until it reforms.

daredevil - his overconfidence in his own ability is actually the best way to make him make a mistake. He counts on only himself, allowing for him to be caught without aid or trapped/captured and receive serious injury.

beheading - His body will regenerate in a week from his head if it's fully destroyed. If head is destroyed it will reform in 24 hours from whatever is left of it.

Limited power-ups; if he chooses to charge the aura he cannot use it again during that battle and any disturbance during the charge will cause it to restart. The strain on his body for that specific muscle group will be too much. Also, every time he uses the aura technique it pushes him to the point of exhaustion. Finally, he can only use one aura at a time and must activate them manually.

Piercing attacks - Even with enhanced durability he cannot just take a pin point attack to his skin.

Equipment:
- goggles; the goggles allow him to see during the day or in front of bright lights, to use his night vision they must be taken off.
- two EMP grenades
- throwing knives
- Blaster/Phaser; 2 clips
- steel ulaks; google it.
- inertron dagger/always in holder.
- tether/grapple line; can be hooked to throwing knife for makeshift line-dart.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: brudish nature; often is in deep thought and typically only speaks when necessary or to be condescending/clever. When he wants to be sincere he can hold a conversation, but isn't quick to trust his own people or aliens for that matter.

Strengths:
Good judge of character
quick-witted
intelligent
practical
resourceful
talented by nature

Interests/Habits: Can tame a single wild animal with a stern look if it hasn't decided or been instructed to kill him specifically.

Often inner-monologues to himself.

Speaks vaguely and with dozens of metaphors.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===
Origin: Zydon
Family Members: all deceased
History: It all started when I was a boy I guess. The military came for me. I had a, record, of ill-behavior and those in power had a strict policy on that. I was to be put to death, my family attempted a coo to rescue me and were all slaughtered for it.

The Zydon elite were put under scrutiny for their actions and out of that consideration they gave me a second chance. I was to be used as a military experiment. Marooned on multiple planets for indeterminable amounts of time. I was left to survive on nothing - literally they stripped me naked. I fought, I killed, I played and I won.

Not everytime mind you. Sometimes the local wildlife and/or tribal forces caught up with me. That's when they stepped in, every time and either retrieved my corpse or whatever was left of me, fixed me up with their latest technology, and threw me back out there.

After years of this I got tired of it. So one time I played dead. Stopped my own heart beat, and when I was brought to the medical bay I slaughtered all the bastards and flew a ship to Gaigon-10. A war bound world of darkness. I got a shine job while I  was there, and for a while things were going pretty good for me. Except for the occasional bounty hunter, there were no threats that I couldn't handle solo or with my brothers in arms.

But fate never did like me much I guess. The Zydon armada was on it's way to Earth, and guess who was in their path on the way to conquer another world. You guessed it. My rebel forces held out for a few days, but eventually Lefray, Varix, and a few of these other super Zydon took us all down. No prisoners. I was killed, tortured, killed again, and finally imprisoned.

Fast forward. Earth. Taking the planet was proving hard. Apparently humans had their own super-races; demons, Gods, meta-humans, and those that could manipulate magical energy. Not to mention other aliens.

They came for me, and pleaded for my help - actually more like they beat me around and demanded it - but I refused. Told em' to go %#$@ themselves. That's when they offered me a way out. Once they had Earth I would be off their radar. I needed proof, so they deleted my file right in front of me, then cut me loose.

Killing was always my strong-suit and these humans, I could kill them all without repercussion. So why not play with them, and when I play...I play for blood.

Last edited by JaK on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Riddick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick    Riddick  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Riddick  29gk7jd
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Riddick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick    Riddick  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:51 pm

as long as you don't go using the dagger to float around
Riddick  Vinyl_scratch_approved_by_agarwaen117-d4qx77e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riddick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick    Riddick  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: