Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Vote_lcapThe freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Voting_barThe freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Vote_lcapThe freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Voting_barThe freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Empty
PostSubject: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Kane awkwardly stalked through the halls of Mukarami high, he had his shoulders hunched, but he still dwarfed alot of the students, as his very long legs made him more than six feet tall. He spotted Brice and his gang a few metres away, they spotted him quite quickly due to his size and walked over to him. Brice smirked Heeeey, freak! What's up!? he slapped him on the back and wrapped his arms around his back Let's go somewhere where we won't be disturbed, buddy! as Brice tried to lead him away, Kane desperately looked for someone to help him.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:09 pm

(I believe it's spelled Murakami High :P)

It was a beautiful day as Chuck walked towards his first year as a sophomore in high school. He had transferred over from another school, due to financial stress in his family. Athena, his super-powered dog, rode on his back as she continued her conversation about school with him.

"So let me get this right. 3 more years in here. Then four more years for a 'bachelor's' degree' then maybe even four more years after that for something that will make you money... then a few years to start making money... right?"

Chuck nodded.

"Yup, Education's a big deal!"

Athena paused for a second as she struggled to comprehend the logic behind all of that.

"Sounds totally worth it!"

She jumped off Chuck's back as they reached the gates of the urban school and then raised a paw to give him a high five and then said,

"Go get em, tiger!"

With a wag of her tail, Chuck waved bye as he entered the gates.

"Enjoy the weather and don't let the pound catch the pound catch you, they really don't like you and want to put you down for all the trouble you've caused..."

Athena grinned mischievously in her own dog way. "They aren't even worth my time.'

Chuck spent the rest of the day coolly going from class to class. He hadn't made many friends, most people here either were tough guys or kept to themselves. He suddenly noticed one reaaaally tall guy meet his 'buddies'. He wasn't sure if they were being friendly or if it was trouble, but either way they seemed like a good bunch to start a social life with. He slid into view on his converse sneakers.

"Heeey... Name's Chuck, I'm nice to meet ya. Wow, you're pretty tall dude do you play basketball? You guys should hit me up if you're down for a game..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Kane and the bullies that were crowding around him looked at Chuck in surprise, no one was really expecting that, everyone kind of stared at him. While they were distracted, Kane tried to wriggle his way out of the bullies grip, Brice noticed and held onto him tighter in a painful way. Finally, one of the bullies spoke to the strange guy Who the f*** do you think you are!?! Get lost, freak!
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:44 pm

To most people, a loud threat like that would release a heavy dose of stress hormones throughout their brain and circulation that would cause them to walk away or get defensive and start shouting. With Chuck, all this did was give him the confidence and resolve to teach the bullies a lesson.

"Okay... I guess I'll go back to class..."

He walked past one of the bullies and subtly grabbed his sleeve with a two finger pinch as he walked by. The bully noticed that his arm was being tugged.

"leggo of my arm @%$9!!"

And swung a right hook. Chuck ducked by bending over and simultaneously raising his leg into a rear vertical kick that hit the bully directly in the crotch and threw him over Chuck's shoulder and onto his head.

"Whoops... Ohhh noooo... please. forgive me!!"

Chuck yelled as suddenly walked forward into the other bully's punch slightly side-stepping to dodge and then pretended to bow in apology but actually headbutted into the bully's face breaking his nose. In reality, Chuck fought with complete improvisation so those moves he just made up while high on adrenaline so he wasn't sure would actually work, but these guys were so cliche and telegraphed their moves so much that he didn't even need to see it in adrenaline slow motion vision to take them out.

"What a travesty! We gotta get these guys to the infirmary! You should really let go of your 'friend' before a hall monitor sees this!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Kane watched Chuck "accidentally" beat up the bullies with a mixture of admiration and surprise in his eyes. He'd never seen anyone stand up to Brice's gang before, he had been the only person he had met who could, but he didn't have the self confidence to take them on. He saw Brice take out a knife and charge the guy, he tried to stop him but ended up freezing up. Brice growled and swiped at his chest with the knife, some people around them panicking.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Chuck was in a state of controlled surprise when the last bully actually pulled a knife on him. His eyes widened as he wondered what kind of school he had just transferred into. He began to duck and weave very quickly as he felt out Brice's stance and movement. He angled his body quickly away from the knife swipe. Athena had told him both she and Chuck had to do their best to hide their powers while they weren't in costume so he couldn't afford to get wounded. He quickly ducked down and counterattacked by charging at Brice's legs and grabbed. He then used his leg power, picked up Brice and swung his body weight around slamming the bully into the wall. He pulled the knife from his grip while the bully was moaning in pain and seeing stars.

"Jerk!"

He then walked over to Kane, a bit jittery from the amount of adrenaline in his body.

"Are you okay? Does that.. usually happen around here?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:15 pm

Brice got up, pretty slow and gripping the back of his head, dizzy and in pain from slamming into the flyer covered wall. He lunged again at the new kid aiming a punch at the back of his head as Chuck was addressing Kane. Brice however would not reach the kid as the collar at the back of his shirt was grabbed and pulled back, causing the bully to fall back on his rump.

"Calm yourself Brice and get back to class." Haruhi looked down at him with an annoyed look on her face. She then stepped away from him and towards the new kid and Kane. "Shouldn't you two be heading to class also?" She asked as she stopped right beside them, crossing her arms. A hall monitor badge could be seen pinned on her uniform shirt.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:26 pm

(I'm baaaack from graduating, will have post up soon thanks for joining Ninja!)
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Chuck didn't notice the surprise attack because most good-natured people can't comprehend how vicious bad guys are when their pride is trampled on. He just heard a thud and saw a blonde girl with her arms folded talking to him. She was definitely some kind of upper classman due to her showing mature personality and... figure. Something told Chuck that she knew how to take care of business too. It was all a bit overwhelming. After an awkward pause Chuck gulped and responded.

"S-uh-o- Yeah! It's classtime, let's go!"

Chuck hurried to class and looked for a chair to sit, but there was none because the class was completely overrun with delinquents taking an excessively long 'breaktime'. The teacher was nervously fiddling his thumbs and mustering the courage to speak up. Eventually they all took their seats. Chuck sighed because he could feel that this day would be long.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:52 am

(OOC: I'm sorry for not posting, as I was waiting for Ninja, but you should have not posted before me)

Kane watched Brice charge his savior, he tried to utter a warning, but the guy took care of it fine, he was asked a question and tried to give an answer, but all that came out was an incomprehensible moan. He blushed brightly in embarrassment, trying to turn away, but then he caught Brice getting up out of the corner of his eye and tried to warn the guy, but he couldn't do it in time.

Luckily, Brice was pulled back by the collar. Kane let out a sigh of relief and looked at his savior's savior, a pretty girl with a hall monitor pass pinned to her shirt, he felt himself blush a little, but since his face was already red from being embarrassed about not speaking properly it wouldn't be noticeable. He nodded and tried to thank her, but all that came out was some kind of pathetic whimper.

He arrived at the class and saw a bunch of delinquents messing around, he looked around the room and groaned, he recognized most of these guys, in fact, Brice and his gang were all holding their bodies in pain and glaring at Chuck in fury, hands balled up into fists.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:57 pm

(I'll be posting tomorrow guys, had a really busy week and weekend so far)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Haruhi raised an eyebrow as Kane tried saying something that was inaudible. "You okay kid? Why is your face so red?" She asked, but at that moment her question was interrupted by the bell ringing and crowds storming through the halls trying to get to class.

Haruhi did the same, she headed to class.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Chuck walked into the class wearing sunglasses. It was the closest thing he had to a costume for school, which wasn't saying much at all but it would at least keep him a bit less on the radar and so that he could watch Brice and his gang with his bright green eyes without being noticed or starting up more trouble. He saw Haruhi pass and then Kane. Chuck decided to keep to himself until lunch. That was when most students normally made friends and introduced themselves. Class went on pretty smoothly and not as rowdy as Chuck expected.

There were a LOT of tough guys in the school, but he had a feeling that it had really quieted down now that word had gotten out about the incident.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(In an undisclosed location)

The doctor slammed his fist down on the control board as he gritted his teeth.

"You did WHAT?!!"

"I'm sorry sir! I might have put in the wrong test solution into the quantum string amplifier!"

"You fool!"

The doctor said in an acute high german accent.

"Alert the authorities immediately! Use my ID number, everyone must be put on alert!"

"O-ok!"

The particle beam that was meant to make a sub-quantum path to the moon was now angled in a slightly different trajectory with a much wider beam tracing into the sky...

----------------------------------------------------------------

At the high school, time suddenly stopped and then restarted. Strange grayish colors consumed everything, the sky, the people, everyone... but only for a split second. Many would shrug it off but others would be curious. Then the sound of a bell tolled.

"Alright class it's lunchtime!"

Chuck walked to his locker to get lunch, a bit weirded out. Were his powers malfunctioning? He had better tell Athena.

Meanwhile, a brand new group of kids dressed in an older style of uniform were at the door...

"Johnny... Marvice. I don't know what just happened but it's like we're kids again!"

"I don't know what's happening boss, but we got to get out of here! Maybe it's a blasted Titans trick! Look we still have our guns though boss."

One of the strange children pulled out an Uzi. Chuck didn't know exactly how to react but he had to think up something. He couldn't let that cute hall monitor be hurt, and he may blow his cover but he had to protect his first day at school and everyone involved!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:31 pm

(OOC: I don't know why but I can't pull out my muse for this thread, skip me)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:26 am

(Wait what's going on? I'm lost.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next