Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Vote_lcapHELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Voting_barHELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Vote_rcap 
Moon
HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Vote_lcapHELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Voting_barHELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

HELP: My Scholarship Essay!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya
Villain or good guy?: Good

HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP: My Scholarship Essay!!   HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Alrighty... so here is the prompt:

If you had the power to do one thing to improve the world, what would you do?

And here is my response!!

There are many contributing factors in the world that cause so much despair and sadness to its people. One of the main contributors is war. If I had the power to do one thing to improve the world, I would stop all wars and fighting.

In my opinion, many problems in the world are being overlooked because of war. Majority of people are more focused on politics and war that they are not attentive to bigger problems. Some even forget that bullets and bombs are not the only causes of death. Malnutrition, inadequate water supplies, self-harm, physical and mental illnesses, bullying, domestic violence, and much more are causes of death as well. Many of these issues are also happening in people’s backyards, however, they are more focused on the affairs of war and fighting that is happening in other countries.
If world peace was to be obtained, than many worldwide issues would be resolved faster. Money and supplies would be put towards hunger reliefs, charities, soup kitchens, hospitals of all types, service projects, and countless of other beneficial necessities to help those in need.

All forms of war and violence have not only taken away the time and resources towards other things, but it has also taken away many loved ones. Countless men and women have sacrificed their lives in order to bring peace and justice to the world. Countless innocent people, who have nothing to do with fighting, have lost their lives because of war and violence. Countless families and friends have lost their loved ones because of this. War and violence are manifestations of hate. Hate and anger only brings sadness and death.

One by one, people should put down their guns and hold out their hands for those in need. Without war on our minds, and hate in our hearts, we will obtain success for the greater good. Those with mental and physical illnesses will have the time and resources to properly recover, those with no food or water will be able to have their fill, those with inadequate living situations will receive what they need, and so much more will be accomplished. Therefore, if I had the power to do one thing to improve the world, I would stop all wars and fighting, and achieve world peace.
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP: My Scholarship Essay!!   HELP: My Scholarship Essay!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 am

My only issue here is you seem to be attributing guns to violence. When often a gun is used to obtain food or for a simple pass time. I'm not saying change it just that it's something that bugged me lol. However over all I agree with your points and wish you luck.
Back to top Go down

HELP: My Scholarship Essay!!
Page 1 of 1