Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Excuse me? (Ask) Vote_lcapExcuse me? (Ask) Voting_barExcuse me? (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Excuse me? (Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Hope threw her purse over her shoulder as she scurried out the door. She didn't want to be seen, after all her grandparents were in town for easter break and she needed to get them gifts! Of course, in her purse she had her wig,contacts, and her ball and since it was a school day she still had her uniform on. Hope then made her way down town, enjoying the nice spring day.
Hope soon arrived down town where she enjoyed the site of thousands of people enjoying the sun. "Hmmm, let's see. Where is that stupid craft store?" Hope asked herself, eyeing the boutiques around the area. She spotted the old building after a few minutes and crossed the street.

Hope opened the door to hear a little bell ring above her head. She looked around and a wave of wood,cinnamon, and paint hit her, a strange combination.  Hope went to the magazine section where they gave you all nifty craft ideas, but she couldn't exactly find something that her grandma would love. Hope looked around for some more stuff and found a really cute chime with a cardinal on it, it was a beautiful red color. But, she couldn't find the same colored yarn.

Hope turned around to look for someone to help her when she saw something strange. A man was sitting in the corner knitting like crazy! She's never seen a man that young knit before, it was kind of strange. But then again, who fights crime with a soccer ball? "Um sir, can you help me?" Hope
asked him, inching closer. With his knitting skills, Hope just assumed that he worked here. She waited a few more moments and when he didn't answer. "Um... Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:14 am

"Don't bother me. I'm knitting." The man said trying to concentrate on his pullover. Roann didn't have time to bother talking with some lost girl. If she wanted to talk about knit, that would be fine. This girl just looked lost. He was getting slightly irritated by the fact she kept on him.

While this was going on, Hotwire was working. He was on his way to a depot to pick up some parts for a project he was working on. He needed to fix up the T-Ship if they were to stand a chance against the Zydons. Unfortunately, his little errand was about to get sidetracked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Hope awkwardly looked down at him, rubbing her skirt out of nervousness. Maybe this was like some test that people had to pass to see if they were nice? She's never met a worker that turned her down when she was wanting help. Hope decided she was going to ask him once more time before trying another way to get his attention.
"Sir... Um.. I need some help finding a matching yarn color to this bird.." Hope asked once more, holding the chime up for him to see. After a few more seconds of silence, Hope decided a new route. "That's a pretty sweater.." She said awkwardly, mayeb she should just find someone else to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Blue. The best color yarn for that bird chime would be Orphan Blue. But he didn't feel like answering. Then she started on him about the sweater. He was having a very bad day as it was. The last craft store refused his coupon. After leaving them hanging from yarn cocoons he went to an internet cafe where a clumsy waitress spilled coffee all over his muffler. Now he was at this craft store where this... this nobody was insisting on bothering him! He stood up and fumed a little. You could almost see the steam coming from his ears.

"You want some yarn? Have some!" He yelled. He was livid at this point. He held out his hand. All of a sudden, a wave of wooly yarn sprung from it, wrapping itself around his hand. As it wove together, it made a large ball type structure. He would proceed to swing it at her, knocking over a bookshelf in the process. Hotwire, who was outside heard the crash and looked in the window. "What on earth?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 pm

When Hope waited for an answer, she got one that was surely a surprise. Suddenly, the yarn man mad a big ball of yarn and swung it at her. Hope's instincts took over and she easily dodged the yarn ball by rolling out of the way, the book shelf didn't get so lucky. It knocked it over along with another shelf, a chorus of broken glass was heard once it fell. "I just wanted to buy a chime!" Hope yelled over the chaos running away to the back room.

Hope would simply drop her school uniform to have a red gym uniform underneath. She then placed her wig on her head and put her blue contacts in. Once she crammed her backpack in a safe spot, she grabbed her ball and began to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:15 pm

"Where are you?" Roann growled walking out the front. The threads on his clothes began to change, and the ball grew knitting needle spikes. He put on his mask with his free hand. He was now yarnmaster. He needed to find this girl and shut her up. Holding his hand out, he bagan to make a small lump of brown yarn, which grew legs and began to crawl on all fours, growing a couple needles.

"Find the girl." He growled.

Hotwire grimaced. That girl he met was in trouble. Time to bounce into action.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 pm

Shōmei hid behind a shelf and watched as this man put on a mask and made a yarn beast. She then leaned over to watch the creature go looking for her. Luckily, Hope looked like a whole different person now, maybe she'd trick them all?
From the shadows, Shōmei kicked her trusty soccer ball so it'd bounce off the wall, distracting the monster, then for it to hit it. Honestly, she didn't even know if her soccer ball would hurt it. "Hey! Mr.Knitter! Throw some of your string over here!" Shōmei said, trying to insult him to make him angry. She'd then try to tie his string up to a couple more shelves.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:59 pm

The ball knocked against it’s head, hitting it back a good bit. It slowly regained shape, slowly standing back up. It began to advance on her from behind. Meanwhile, this girl had given herself away. The yarn ball re-absorbed back into his arm. “Wrong move girl.” He said as both his hands started spewing green and purple yarn. They shot out at her, aiming to entangle her.

Hotwire knew he had to do something. Holding his hand out, the top of a light post dissasembled and flew into the way of one of the waves of yarn. “Yarn? Really? Were they all out of materials when they were handing out things to control?” Hotwire quipped calmly walking into the fight, hand outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excuse me? (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me? (Ask)   Excuse me? (Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excuse me? (Ask)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: