Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcapS.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Voting_barS.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcapS.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Voting_barS.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

S.O.S. (Open to 4)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. (Open to 4)   S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Kyte made a joke, but Dar didn't laugh. This was hardly the time for humor. His tactics had proved ineffective against Eas. For Dar, who had always been able to deal with situations by simply adding more force, this was a terrifying concept. His worst opponent here, he decided, was himself. His old-fashioned weapon choice was meant to show off his empowered strength. But fighting a faster opponent, Dar's limited reach was a severe disadvantage. Again, he entertained the thought that there was no more room in the modern world for warriors of the sword.

He was useless.

Of course, he wasn't going to roll over and die here and now. Only a fool would end a purposeless life. Dar was no fool. He would find a purpose, no matter how long it took him. Perhaps that purpose had nothing to do with fighting.

Which opponent did he want? "Neither one." Dar took a moment to admire the black energy that swirled around them. He suspected it would protect them, at least somewhat. Unfortunately, a black orb couldn't be seen through, even from the inside. Dar now had no idea where the faster, better equipped Eas was. It didn't really matter, he decided, but it made him feel uncomfortable. "These opponents are too powerful for us, my friend. As a demon, I'm sure you have a healthy amount of pride. Now is the time to lose it. I am determined to not be killed by my hubris, and that's just who we are fighting here: Hubris."

As if to prove Dar's point, the black orb of energy suddenly cackled and collapsed. Something was present that could disrupt magic? It had to be Nth metal, Dar realized, like the dagger he had won from Gilda. Upon seeing the fireball approaching, Dar plunged his sword into the deck and cut a quick hole out from beneath his feet. He fell into the lower level of the ship. The fireball melted through the walls and even part of the floor Dar was hiding beneath. He dared to poke his head out again, only to have Eas shoot a laser...through his ear.

Dar let out a grunt of pain. He dropped back beneath the deck, back to the temporary shelter of hidden line-of-sight. Pressing his hand to his injured ear, he was surprised to find no blood. The laser had apparently seared the flesh inside the wound, closing it.

He was going to die here unless he could convince Kyte to retreat. "Kyte, I am injured, but I have wounded you, as well. My pride got in my way. I should have told you about this sooner, but I thought I could handle it by myself. You were merely meant to be my method of escape in case something went wrong, and someone to gloat to if I won. These aliens didn't hurt me at all. I injured myself with my own pride. Please, remove me from this situation of my own creation. You're the only one who can. Fly me away from all these lasers."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. (Open to 4)   S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:06 am

Kyte listened to Dar, as, surprisingly, he said he wanted neither of the enemies they were facing. Kyte looked at him curiously, as he said their opponents were too powerful. He assumed Kyte had a lot of pride as a demon, and told him to cast it off, for they were fighting hubris.

Kyte's shield dissipated, and he cast a nonchalant glance at the cause: a tiny nugget of metal. Only one metal disabled magic as powerful as Kyte's, and he quickly leaped up, catching it, and putting it into a pouch.

"Mine~," he taunted, before redirecting himself away from the fireball with his wings, and then launching a damned hurricane of black energy across the entire deck to their opponents, taking care of the lasers once more as he followed Dar.

Dar said he was injured and that he had wounded Kyte as well (Though Kyte recalled no injury), and said his pride got in his way, because he thought he could handle the job by himself. Kyte was, in fact, to be Dar's scapegoat and decoy in the event that the plan went amok. Dar seemed pretty desperate, asking him to save Dar from himself, and all of the lasers. Kyte chuckled a bit, not seeming put off at all.

"Dar...of course I have pride. In my defense I'd say it's not really my fault, but yes, I have it. However, don't think for one second that I won't live to fight another day if that's the best course of action."

A brief flash in his peripheral vision. The alien ninja. Kyte quickly filled the entire corridor ahead of them with his black energy, annihilating every single Covert that was in the corridor.

"You can be damned sure, however, that I will make them regret it."

Without another word, Kyte pulled Dar along while in flight, cutting the corridor apart behind them so as to prevent the speedster from following them. As they passed other corridors, Kyte proceeded to annihilate everyone within them, and when they reached the hull, cut through it like butter. Taking one last shot behind him, he shot his most destructive form of energy down through the ship, burning a hole through every deck below them and starting to cause it to sink, before flying Dar out as fast as he could across the ocean, but keeping an eye on the area behind them, his eyes glowing black and red as he was prepared to put up a shield to prevent more attacks.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. (Open to 4)   S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:45 am

Far from being broiled into obedience, the prowler thwarted his attack and disappeared below deck in the wake of his cohort. A reply wave of blasts swept through the air about Wanjack, throwing his acolytes into disarray. A good thing the user had been holding the Forestone nugget, else his magical blast may have been more devastating. Heathens always were undone by their own greed. Except in this case said greed presented a humiliating blow to the Prior. Acting rashly had cost him something very valuable. He trembled with anger but otherwise did not demonstrate a concern, his expressions masked as they were.

"[Well? After them.]" Ekmed addressed his demand to Eas without turning his head, he managed to keep his tone level, "[They took something dear and precious. I am charging you with its return. Succeed and the Void will find you in high reverence.]" The notorious duo exploded out of the side of the ship. An extended groan proceeded the noticeable lurch of the vessel they were on. It was time to depart. Prior Ekmed consoled himself with the thought that the heathens hadn't gotten away in complete anonymity. His intuition had had time to activate. He knew the prowler's name. Kyte Avytrius.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. (Open to 4)   S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 pm

Eas had a feeling the winged one was trouble and it didn't take much time for her to confirm it. She swiftly took cover behind the structure housing the bridge as the wave of energy passed. By the time she had her eyes back on where the pair stood earlier, there was a hole on the deck and explosions could be felt down below. Had the bombs gone off early. She tapped her communicator but there was no response.

She didn't need the Prior's order to go after them though, but as soon as she dropped into the hole, she found the pathway immediately blocked. She quickly returned outside to find another route but before she could, there was another explosion from the side of the ship. The pair had burst through, flying away at high speed. They had abandoned the ship, but not without taking a few of her soldiers down. It didn't matter much. The job was as good as done.

"[Apologies Prior, but returning to base with the salvaged cargo takes priority. We cannot spare resources to go after them.]"

It was an objective assessment. In the same way she easily dismantled the guards on this ship, the pair could do the same to their own troops. It would not help the war effort to go after them now. Though she was sure the Prior would not give up here. She could already picture him pulling a few strings to set up such a mission.

Her communication line finally went through. They had lost a number of coverts but the rest were able to return to the ship. It was time for her to go back too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. (Open to 4)   S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Dar closed his eyes as Kyte flew them both towards shore. "I don't care if they regret it, though you might find purpose in seeking vengeance. I am growing weary of this war. Unfortunately, it seems that I'm out-of-date. I was meant to be born in a simpler time, Kyte. Alien invasions, lasers, secret organizations, I should have avoided them all."

This feeling had been growing for some time. Eas' laser had simply pushed it over the tipping point. Dar opened his eyes. "I am going to leave Jump City. It won't be tomorrow, I still have things to do, but I will not die here. You were the first person I met in Jump City, so it seemed fit to tell you."

As they continued to fly, the battle that Dar could only view as a Zydon victory disturbed him. "Do you think we can win? I don't mean survive. I doubt the aliens could actually wipe out the human race. But will our civilization crumble before their ships do?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. (Open to 4)   S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Kyte listened to Dar talk as they got close to the shore soon. Kyte was not the fastest flyer in the world by any comparison, but he was still pretty fast. As Kyte worked on getting them both to shore, Dar said that he was outdated, and meant to be born in a simpler time.

Kyte worked his crimson eyes to Dar as they touched down on the shore, and he said that he was going to leave Jump. Before Kyte could ask why, he said that he wouldn’t die there. Kyte looked at him.

”That’s a load of crap, Dar. Out of date? I’m about as out of date as out of date gets, friend. You don’t see me rolling over to these alien freaks.” Kyte hesitantly put a hand on Dar’s shoulder. ”You were outnumbered, and outgunned. Come on, that girl was clocking in at over a hundred miles per hour. Even I’m not that fast.

“You can’t get discouraged by stuff like that, Dar. You’ve got humility. And humility is wise. So you have to know you can’t win everything. If you want to leave, I won’t stop you. But the more people we have fighting these things, the better.”

Dar asked him if they could win; not survive, but actually win without any major catastrophes.

”I don’t know, Dar. I really don’t. Selfish as it is, I’m not even fighting these guys. I have another goal I need to attend to before I let some alien invasion get in my way. But if people like you keep standing up to them, it’s as easy as pie.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. (Open to 4)   S.O.S. (Open to 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.O.S. (Open to 4)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2