Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Vote_lcapI'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Voting_barI'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Vote_lcapI'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Voting_barI'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Empty
PostSubject: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Dravocn was at the jewelry store examining their new shipments. He never wanted them really ... but he likes jewels and it seems that people feel like they wish to meet him whenever he's in here... so he was just testing a theory. He was dressed in his tuxedo and his hair was brushed back, he wore black velvet gloves, and black dress shoes. The cashier seemed to like him a lot, she likes how he usually gives her large amounts of cash and walks out ... as if he was paying for window shopping, but she took them as tips ... that and she's seen him offer to buy the store ... and he's bought everything in the store for two girls before ... so she was kinda thinking of dating him ... but he showed no interest so she sighed just looking at him as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Kane walked into the Jewelry store, he was thinking of asking this girl out and he wanted to buy a gift for her, just in case she said yes. He looked at all the jewels and he started to notice a recurring factor in all of the items. He couldn't afford anything.

He laughed nervously and walked over to the cashier girl and awkwardly asked her D-d-do y-you... ha- have any thi- thing tha- tha- he couldn't even finish his sentence, he blushed out of embarrassment and laughed dryly.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Dravocn looked around the store ... he noticed a nervous character enter the store ... the character looked depressed when he saw the prices, Drav sighed with a grin and walked over to the poor guy. "Pick what you like ... I'll buy it for you, no need for repayment of any kind. I promise." he whispered in Kale's ear. "I don't care how expensive." he finished
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Kale widened his eyes when he heard Drav's offer, he was both surprised by his generosity and not sure whether or not he should do it. While on the one hand he really wanted this jewelry he also did not want this stranger to spend his money on him, it wasn't right. He tried to respond but all that came out was an incoherent mumble.

He laughed slightly in embarrassment and looked around the store seeing something that looked ideal, he put a hard look on his face, he turned back to Dravocn and his face fell immediately I- I- I'm not sure if I should
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Dravocn's face was stern, this guy has no idea who he's talking to, he pulled out from his pockets a large stack of hundred dollar bills all wrapped up in a rubber band ... the were fresh too ... you could smell it. "Go ahead ... I've got plenty more." he ordered
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Kane shook his head I- I can't just take your money, even if you do have plenty! It's not about the money! he looked at the money and he was tempted to take it, but he held himself back.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:40 pm

"Listen here ... you are not being offered money ... you are being offered jewelry ... this was just proof that I really don't care. You will buy something, I wouldn't feel right with someone being depressed when i could have helped." he said both angry and endearing ... he wanted to buy stuff for people ... it's not a psychological option for him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Kale frowned, he thought about it a little more, then finally succumbed Ugh fine, I'll have... he walked over to where the one he had his eye on was and looked around for it, he saw it and picked it up, then he showed Drav ...this please
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:51 pm

He gave the money to the chashier and said "Keep the change."... knowing that the money Drav gave her was more than enough she just said thank you without scanning it. "See, that wasn't so hard ... now what're you going to do with that?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Kane watched Dravocn buy the necklace and then took it from him Thank you... to be honest with you it's not for me, I plan on giving it to this girl in my class who I like he blushed kind of and rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:15 pm

"Aww how sweet. I'm a big fan of romance myself." Dravocn said smiling "What's her name? What's yours?" Dravocn was curious "My name is Dravocn, Dravocn Hecoro." Dravocn said he was almost shocked he had forgotten to ask for a name before ... as well as introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Kane smiled uncomfortably, but that was what all his smiles looked like Her name is... I don't really want to say... my name is Kane though
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Dravocn looked at Kane smiled offering his hand "Lovely to meet you. My friend you must be less hard on yourself.. i could tell by the way you act you aren't a very happy person when it comes to people... am I correct?" he asked worriedly "I'm no good at social interaction either... the main reason why most people like me is due to my money... which makes me a skeptic when it comes to people .. but that doesn't stop me from being me. You should just relax and take in the air.. the only time people are going to harm you is if you let them." Dravocn explained "So just be you, let loose ... i'm sure you're not personally self loathing all the time ... just when it comes to people." Dravocn understood how preachy he was being.. as well as he understood that all of these assumptions may be wrong ... but he was stating them just in case.

Last edited by Dravocn on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Kane looked at the outstretched hand for a second, then he took it and shook his hand, but he looked slightly uncomfortable as he was doing it. When the shake was over he released his hand a little too quickly I... I'm a little shy... yes... he was the pure image of awkwardness at this point.

He listened to Dravocn talking about how people like him for his money and awkwardly spoke I'm... sorry to hear that. When Dravocn was done Kane shuffled his feet and looked down at them Uhh, thank you... for that... and the necklace... he looked like he wanted to leave but was too shy to say so.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Dravocn smiled at Kane "You're welcome, of course." he said with a chuckle putting his hands in his pockets again... this time just to put them there... though his hands only went so far, as the money he still had was in the way. "Now then, shall we?" he said motioning towards movement of just a simple walk, it wouldn't be much and Drav finds it easy to understand people by how they treat themselves ... whether it's walking, talking, or the actions they do, at any rate he was determined to keep this new person close ... not out of suspicion ... just to make another connection, he was good at connections .. which is why he has so much money ... his connections with wall street is just that good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)   I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to wonder if this store has qualities that make people want to meet me (Pika, Drav)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next