Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Verge of Tomorrow  Vote_lcapThe Verge of Tomorrow  Voting_barThe Verge of Tomorrow  Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Verge of Tomorrow  Vote_lcapThe Verge of Tomorrow  Voting_barThe Verge of Tomorrow  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Verge of Tomorrow

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Verge of Tomorrow  Empty
PostSubject: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:40 am

Dravocn was laying down looking at the stars thinking of them like atoms as they seem to act like such so very easily what with how planets rotate around them like electrons ... however that's not always the case ... it was as he was thinking ... only using them as subjects of analysis for quantum physics. When he sat up, he looked to the city ... it was interestingly similar to how everything else works as well ... he noted this in his journal and proceeded to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:10 am

Dar walked up the hill, gently placed his sheathed sword on the ground, and laid down about 5 feet away from Dravocn. He took a deep breath of the night air and allowed his body to relax. His long, silver hair draped down over the shoulders of his dark blue cloak. To many people, it would appear that Dar had just come from a renaissance fair.

Turning his head to see his company, Dar presented a friendly smile. "The stars are beautiful tonight. I'm Dar. I usually rest here at night and admire the heavens. It's so peaceful out here that you forget about the worries of the world, the worries of Jump City. I wish that there was some way to maintain this peace. Perhaps one day Jump City will be filled with endless night. Then we can enjoy this peace at all times." Dar chuckled. "I'm sorry. What was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:26 am

Dravocn looked to his new-found companion with aggrement that the stars of the night sky are beautiful however confusion as to finding the night could be a place of peace. "Dravocn, Dravocn Hecoro... pleasure to meet your acquaintance Dar." He said with utmost politeness, he then sat up "Now you said that you wish to maintain the peace... first, I would like your definition of peace... second, why? And the night could bring peace, clearly you have not lived in any large city for long however this could vary, hence the reason why I asked you about your definition of peace." Dravocn asked quizzically understanding there is no right answer, however curious as to this persons personality which could easily be determined through these and upcoming questions through psychology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 am

Dravocn? Dar smirked. He had originally thought that 'Dar' was a strange name, but it seemed more and more normal with each person he met.

What was his definition of peace? Well, that was a question he had been pondering for quite some time now. He was fairly confident in his current answer, however. "Peace," Dar said, "is death. During the night, the world sleeps. You are right. I have not lived in a large city like this for very long. I find it exhausting. Even after dark, the city still bustles with activity, though less than during waking hours."

Dar took another deep breath, enjoying the fresh air outside the city limits. "All the rush, all the chaos, the gang wars and alien invasions, they should all come to an end. Jump City is a pool of chaos, and it's continued existence merely spreads more chaos across the cosmos. Therefore, my definition of peace is for Jump City to be wiped out. Every living thing in the city needs to die."

Feeling he had answered Dravocn's question, he closed his eyes and rested his hands behind his head. "Of course, you are welcome to disagree with me. It's just a thought, after all. Just imagine how much power one would need to accomplish such a task."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:16 am

Dravocn was intrigued by his answer for he had not expected such a mundane answer. Dravocn nodded his head as he agreed that Jump City needs to burn, however it only generated further questioning. "Such an interesting response, I had not expected that from someone so poetic. Now, you say it's just Jump City that has and or causes all of these problems ... or so it sounds ... however, it is not just this city ... large cities around the world have these kinds of problems all of the time... day or night ... gang wars, not uncommon.. alien invasions, very uncommon... chaos is everywhere. I'm not sure if you would agree with me ... however ... Chaos is a human instinct ... no ... its not just human ... it is a primal need to cause havoc, had we not have had issues to begin with we would have never evolved as we did .... of course if you believe in evolution ... war, fights, even gossip ... as I have studied even the bullied bully someone ... No one is innocent ... not anyone who has the ability to walk or talk anyway." Dravocn reasoned "Oh ... and no .. it wouldn't take much effort to take out this city ... not as much effort as you think.. just send a giant lazer from any given object down apon the city and you'd be doing fine ... the hero's wouldn't be able to stop you much as long as you keep the plot to yourself." Dravocn stated bluntly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:37 am

"I don't think we share very many beliefs," Dar said. "The strong are not justified in crushing the weak. Meta-humans, as they are called, are monsters. Perhaps some of them wish to defend instead of destroy, but in the end, it is inevitable that they will unleash their base desires. Power corrupts, after all, and nowhere is more power found than Jump City. That is why I think it should be destroyed. All the other large cities are different, because they do not have meta-humans. Not yet, anyway. I'm sure the plague will spread in time."

Dravocn said that destroying the city wouldn't be as difficult as Dar imagined. A single powerful laser, Dravocn reasoned, could reduce it to ashes. Dar frowned. Jump City was no small town. It's population was in the hundreds of thousands. Dravocn was talking about a laser that could crack the surface of the planet. "Well, I am without the skills and tools to construct such a laser, and even if I could, the resources would gather attention. Besides, I wouldn't sell the young heroes short. I've seen them do quite incredible things. Perhaps it is you who is new to this area if you do not yet fear the Titans."

Dar opened his eyes and sat up. "So tell me, what is your definition of peace?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:17 am

Dravocn looked at Dar thinking if he continued the previous conversation he'd be getting into an arguement where both are on the same side. Drav understood how the strong have no right to harm the weak ... however the weak may not be as weak as they seem ... Drav himself is an example of that and he understood that power corupts, however when everything is being run smoothly ... and everyone is doing things legaly ... who has power? The people who control the law. Drav never said anything as he was not willing to argue. When the Titans were mentioned Drav looked at Dar confused "The Titans? I'm sorry i've never heard of them ... they fight crime... well when i've seen crime I've been the one who had to deal with it so I have no idea what you're talking about ... granted if they're doing that well i'll give them the benifit of the doubt and say sure they're doing a fine job ... I'm sorry if this information distirbs you." Dravocn explained. When he was asked what the definition of peace was Dravocn smiled and said "Peace, noun definition one: freedom from disturbance, quiet and tranquility. Synonyms: tranquility, calm, restfulness, peace and quiet, peacefulness, quiet, quietness. Definition two freedom from or the cessation of war or violence. Synonyms: law and order, lawfulness, order, peacefulness, harmony, nonviolence. In other words ... peace is what you make of it ... as long as you are serene you find it peaceful." Dravocn explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Dravocn said that he had never heard of the Titans. Furthermore, he said that he had been fighting crime on his own, seeing nobody else do the same. Dar thought it was strange that Dravocn hadn't even heard of the Titans, but he was far from disturbed. It was a big city, and there was enough crime that the Titans couldn't be everywhere at once.

Dar frowned when he heard Dravocn's definition of peace. "Wrong," he said with a sigh. "That is what the dictionary says about peace. But what does peace mean to you? You don't know yet, but don't worry. You cannot know peace until you have known despair."

Dravocn acted like he knew everything. That wasn't really a bad thing. That was how many young people acted, especially meta-humans. Dar thought of Kyte, the demon who he had met upon first arriving in Jump City. Dravocn seemed to have a lot in common with Kyte. They both had power, a superiority complex (although Dravocn's was obviously not as out of hand as Kyte's), and a refusal to grow up. Dar himself had once been like them both as well. He had come to Jump City hoping to become its king. But here he was all this time later, still a vagrant on a hill. Dar didn't owe anything to either one of them, but it would be boring to just do nothing.

"I am going to send you on a mission, to find what peace means to you personally. Seek out despair, and defeat at the hands of your enemies. Once you have failed and fallen utterly short, you will have succeeded in this task. When that day comes, I will ask you this question again. I can't force you to take this journey, but you are already on it."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Dravocn understood Dar's exclamation as Drav knew he read it out of a dictionary ... he's read and reread the book several times ... it was true he had no personal concept of peace and could understand Dar's issue. "Based on your definition of peace ... I wish not to do so, if you don't mind." he said laughing as it was a joke .... probably not a good one .. but he's not very good at them anyway. "I, regardless of how much i hate the majority of mankind, don't feel like I need to die." Drav went into a solemn state as he thought of how evil mankind really is. "I feel the need to help these sorry people, whom everyday make someone feel so bad as they themselves complain about how tragic their life is... these selfish people who only look out for themselves .... the bank robbers who felt the need to rob said bank to help their families or themselves as they can't support either of those areas, because those who control the economy are stuck in the ways of currency causing these issues... sending everything into a vicious circle .... and those poor people with no money who decide to follow the law end up having to struggle through life as they have no food nor shelter, going through hell everyday as the hope they make it in line in time to get into the homeless shelter before they run out of room in the building." Drav continued to rant "These were only examples of how corrupt this world is ... I'm sorry again if this information disturbs you, I just wish to inform you that no matter what side you are on ... both sides are corrupt ... with good reason ..." Dravocn finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:21 am

Dar felt a bit of pride well up inside him that he couldn't contain. "There is nothing you could inform me of that I do not already know." He sighed, feeling disappointed with himself already. He usually tried so hard to keep his pride in check. But now that he was relaxing under the stars, it became more difficult. "I apologize. It has been a long day, and I do not like being 'informed' without invitation." Dar tensed up his muscles for a few seconds, and then released them, falling into a deeper relaxation.

"Corrupted with good reason? I think we will disagree there. There is no justification for evil. Even when someone has no other choice, they must take responsibility for their actions. To do anything less is a sin unto itself. According to that way of thinking, if both sides are corrupt, then both sides should be destroyed."

Dar looked Dravocn in the eyes, suddenly very serious. "But if you feel convicted to protect the weak, the fallen, and the selfish people that you obviously hate, then you must do as your heart tells you. It will be difficult, and in time you will face disaster, but a true man follows his convictions. You need not worry about me. As I've said, I don't have a giant laser, nor the means to build one. For now, it is my task to watch and wait."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 am

Dravocn looked Dar in the eyes in complete understanding of his quarrels of what Drav just said and laughed. "You sir, are an interesting one ... I'm gonna like you .... a lot ... I've never met a person who can have such an understanding .... and be still the complete opposite of me ... I just love you so much right now ... you have no idea." Drav said while laughing ... confused as to where that came from and also where he found such words ... but it didn't bother him ... the message was true regardless. Drav lied back down still laughing and trying to calm down. He's never laughed this hard or genuinely in his life. When he caught his breath he spoke to Dar "You... are an interesting fellow .... you know that? You and I both know we know a lot ... more than we'd care to ... and we stand on different sides ... oh my do the gods find interesting ways of doing things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:10 am

Dravocn laughed. Dar hesitated a moment. He hadn't been expecting this. Soon, however, he was smiling. He hadn't heard laughter, true laughter, in quite some time. It was a good reminder that there were good things in the world, too. Dravocn's glee made Dar feel happy as well. Laughter really was the best medicine. It could heal the soul.

Drav said that it was interesting, hilarious even, that the two of them could be so similar and yet have opposite opinions on so many important things. He said that the gods had crazy ways of doing things.

Dar chuckled quietly. "Yes, they do." A few seconds later, a gentle snore rose from Dar's throat. The man had fallen asleep. Here, in the company of a new, good friend and under the blanket of stars, Dar slept better than he had in years. In his slumber, he always forgot that he was a human conductor of rage and destruction. In his slumber, that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:29 am

Dravocn finished his laughing as he heard a snore ... he was a little insulted ... but he was in a good mood and didn't wish to ruin it ... he watched his new friend sleep ... based on his opinions he's clearly been through hell ... yet when he sleeps he's so peaceful ... Drav noted this for future study. Dravocn found himself at a loss ... he liked his new friend ... though he didn't want to distirb him ... he also didn't know if he had a home ... Drav shrugged as he slowly picked Dar up and walked all the way over to his house. When Dar wakes he would find himself in a queen sized bed surrounded by rice paper walls, sliding rice paper doors, hardwood floors, and a window that shows the vast yard space Dravocn has as it holds several Cherry Blossom trees, Willow trees, a rock garden, blue grass, and a large wall that of which looks as if it belonged to an ancient Chinese palace. Dravocn had tucked Dar in himself... and in the morning the smell of food would waft through the air as Drav had cooked them both breakfast ... a full course meal of salmon, salads, several drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Dar woke up. He wasn't on the hill. Where on earth was he? After taking in his surroundings, he could only conclude that he had been taken to Japan, although the large western style bed was out of place. Some place near Jump City that had been made to look like the far east, then? He didn't seem to be imprisoned in any way, so he got up. He was relieved to see his claymore resting beside the bed, and slung the sheathed weapon over his shoulder.

Walking into the kitchen, Dar found Dravocn putting the finishing touches on a gourmet breakfast, which included fresh salmon. He sat down, set his elbows on the table, and rested his chin on his interlaced fingers.

"Everything looks delicious." There was nothing else to say, really. Dravocn seemed to be rather wealthy and quite particular in the settings he surrounded himself with. He also apparently enjoyed good food enough to practice a little cooking on the side.

Dar poured himself a glass of orange juice and took a long sip. He found it strange that Dravocn would bring him here, give him a bed to sleep in, and prepare breakfast. But truth be told, Dar was enjoying these things, and so he accepted the gifts gratefully. As nice as the stars were, an actual bed was much nicer. Dar hadn't slept that well in a long time.

Finishing his glass of orange juice, Dar smiled at his new friend. "It is tempting sometimes, to leave the world as it is, to do nothing and enjoy my own little universe."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:23 am

Dravocn was pleased that Dar liked the meal he had made. He had been up all night pondering like he always does instead of sleeping .... which would explain his only sometimes grumpy demeanor. Dravocn looked at Dar happily as if he had known him his whole life ... mainly because they were so alike... they weren't exactly the same ... and that's what made Drav so happy ... someone different that he could look upon if need be ... not for defending him in an argument ... not for defending him in combat though that might just happen anyway.... but a friend. Friend ... the word seemed vague to Drav ... he's never actually felt he's ever really had one before ... not a good one anyway ... and yet this stranger whom he let sleep in his home... whom he only just met last night for a short time .... was .... considered a friend. Dravocn nodded when Dar spoke about living in his own little world... that idea sounded comforting, even if there was hell in the real world ... you'd be happy in your own. Drav liked that idea a lot, he sighed and finished cooking the lobster he had been preparing for about an hour. Drav set the lobster on the table and smiled "Bon' appetit." he said in a surprisingly good french accent. Dravocn looked at Dar and smiled his teeth, having recently been brushed as well as used mouthwash and floss, seemed to glimmer when he did. "Yes, it is tempting... however selfish it may seem to hide away... it does seem appealing, however we do what we can to help the world ... even though regardless of what we do ... the world will still find something to do to create problems. Saving the world seems like a paradox with that logic ... but it is morning and a beautiful new day ... let's not start it off bad eh?" Dravocn said trying to make his friend happier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Verge of Tomorrow    The Verge of Tomorrow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Verge of Tomorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next