Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Vote_lcapOh, look at that. It's Halloween! Voting_barOh, look at that. It's Halloween! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Vote_lcapOh, look at that. It's Halloween! Voting_barOh, look at that. It's Halloween! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh, look at that. It's Halloween!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, look at that. It's Halloween!   Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 pm

I was a bit disappointed to see that there wasn't a Halloween thread. But have no fear, duckies! The monumental task will be preformed by... *drum roll*

LADY GAGA HERSELF!
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Lady-gaga-white-face_l

Why, yes. I do realize that it's just a picture... did you really think Lady Gaga was going to come? HAHAHAHAHAHA! No, no. She's too busy trying to figure out what gender Justin Bieber is!

*cough cough* Ahem!
But seriously, she’s not coming. I’m all you’ve got. I know, I know. It’s horribly disappointing. However, Lady Gaga and I do have something in common. Like her,

Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! -1-1-1

It’s the best stuff EVER! With just one injection, you could look like the gorgeous person above, and join Justin Bieber in the unknown gender club. Two birds with one stone, no? Speaking of birds, I was just informed that there’s is a new photo of Batman out on the Internet (Of course bats are birds, silly!) Here it is:

Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! LOLBatmansSecret

And now, for something on the actual subject I’m supposed to be talking about:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
And don’t forget, kids. Yell “STRANGER DANGER!” if you ever feel uncomfortable or intimidated by someone you don’t know.

This random and disturbing picture-filled message had been brought to you by the part of my mind that is hunted down by the men in white coats. If anyone asks, this was NOT posted by Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann, who DEFINITELY isn’t me. ;D
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Oh, look at that. It's Halloween!   Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:19 am

*Palm face's self* and how much candy have you had?
yes well, this is how my ferrety Halloween goes...
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Mountain+dew+ferret
and then when their all high on sugar (that they really shouldn't have had) it seems like this.
Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! 94246_funny-pictures-ferrets-are-in-box
aw, the joys of ferrets... and lots of sugary treats, that are free! Yeah for free! ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Oh, look at that. It's Halloween!   Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:22 am

EDIT: Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Fail410
Forgot the fail image, it's cool now.

In my timezone you fail by 29 minutes, but that aside.

After searching my collection of pictures found on the internetz i found a couple to fit the occasion.

Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Bee10

Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Pic1xs10

Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Pumpki10

btw - ima steal some of the ones posted, and yet ot be posted... I'm down about a thousand pictures since my old computer died.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Oh, look at that. It's Halloween!   Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:26 am

love the pumpkin one! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, look at that. It's Halloween!   Oh, look at that. It's Halloween! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, look at that. It's Halloween!
Page 1 of 1